Madness MMA 350k

291 fighter creations to go.

Guys i will be recruiting fighters of all divisions. Yes I will combine two divisions together but matchups will be between fighters of there actual weight class. Don't let the fear of fighting someone out of your division stop you from signing.

To help organize this I will drop a rankings list instantly and separate the divisions properly.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

• Upvote 1

To kick off the 350k I want to get a tournament started. This will be a TUF style tournament. I will need two top managers as coaches (Imcool & Camara just to throw names out there). And depending on the amount of signups this could be a 8 fighter thing or a 16 fighter with two weight classes?

Let me know who is interested first, i will sort everything in a new thread later.

Another option s 4 coaches and teams of 5?

• Upvote 1

I added another option

League of Madness would be 4 coaches (Coach will create a fighter as well). Each coach will have 4 fighters on there team. so 16 participants over all.

Tournament Format

1. Coach draft : the remaining 12 managers will be drafted by team coach

2. Pick order will be down at random

3. Matchups: Coaches who get the last two picks in the draft get to select the first matchup n round 1.

Team A vs Team B week 1: Coach B picks first of 4 matches, Coach A picks second, Coach B will pick the remaining 2 matchups

Team C vs Team D week 1: same as above

First two weeks will Be a team competition.

Week 3 will start the Tournament which will involve seeding the fighters based off there performance in the team matchups. This can cause re-matches

We could make two divisions or just keep everyone in the same division?

looking to do the tournament with the most interest? I have ran creation tournaments both ways in the past.

Madness 1: Reawakening

"Preview"

Ladies and Gentleman I am proud to say after nearly a year layoff Madness MMA has emerged once again. Madness MMA will be a 350K ID restricted Organization, a org for future greats. There will be a number of exciting Tournaments and Competition's to come, and to kick them off we have for you a Battle of the biggin's. That is Correct, Madness Host a HW Grand Prix that takes place this Friday evening. The Hard Knocks Gym in Montreal will host this event that will be Headlined with a Classy Lightweight Showdown.

The Official HW Grand Prix will be on display here is a quick look at the Fights and ther Seedings of the Grand Prix

(#1) Deacon Frost (8-1-0) Vs. (#8) Doctor Tennant (6-6-0)

Starting off the Grand Prix we will get a Good look at the number 1 ranked fighter Deacon Frost who will face off with the Doctor himself, yes sir Doctor Tennant. Frost a highly touted HW Journeymen and former SP ICON heavyweight Champion. "Ice Cold" is a Native of Auckland, New Zealand will look to impose his Superior Boxing based Stand-up abilities. Deacon has 6 of his 8 victories by way of KO or TKO in the first round. There is no Doubt Tennant is a huge underdog in this one but anything can happen. Doctor is a huge underdog but he does have a slight advantage on the ground, and could very well cause Deacon some problems standing as well. Tennant is known to Pickup the KO wins late in the fight so a battle of endurance could be the plan. Both of these guys have a history with Knocking there opponents out so we could very well see one in this bout.

(#4) Wild Turkey (15-7-0) Vs. (#5) Jack Number (14-18-0)

Next we will see Wild Turkey the #4 seed face off against #5 seed Jack Number, both of these guys are known to throw bombs. Turkey was born in Sydney, Australia and Has fought for several promotion most notably Empire. Wild is a solid Boxer who mixes his strikes well, he has recorded 12 of his 15 wins by way of Knock Out. His opponent Jack Number has currently snapped a 6 fight loosing streak and is looking to continue the run. Jack is a KOFC vet who has had some ups and downs and is also a KO artist fighting out of New York. There is not much expectation of any ground fighting here, just a classic Boxer vs Muay Thai fighter. There will be Blood!!!

(#3) Torkel Bystrom (3-4-0) Vs. (#6) Ricco Torres (8-13-0)

In the third Quarter final matchup we will see a absolute slug fest With #3 seed Torkel Bystrom faces Ricco Torres. Bystrom is fighting out of Stockholm and has a very versatile style. Yet to have made it out of the first round he is known to either finish fast or get finished fast, the former TAFC fighter will look to impress in his Debut inside the Madness Cage. Ricco Torres of Bogota, Columbia is coming over from Empire FC in hopes to turn his Career around and this surely the platform to do it. Ricco also has a balanced MMA game, a Black Belt in BJJ who has a couple Submission wins to go with 5 KO's as well. One thing to watch for here is that both of these fighters have had problems with KO's in the past, so one must be aware of this when its time to game plan.

(#2) Ice Tea (11-11-0) Vs. Bruno Beast (3-3-0)

In the Final Grand Prix fight #2 seed Ice Tea will square off against Bruno Beast. Ice Tea is a BJJ expert with all of his victories coming by way of Submission. The "Refreshing" one was once a active fighter with the Formally known TGC org now known as Empire. on the opposite end of the cage stands Bruno Beast coming over from the World Vale Tudo Organization. Bruno has a fairly balanced attack but will surely rely on his Wrestling background in the fight. Bruno has been known to have a solid chin, only he will need to have some solid arms in this fight as Ice Tea will be looking to bag one of them.

Main Event

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15235143241716.jpg Vs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b7.jpg

Akira Harada (14-9-0) Jorginho Marcelo (10-8-0)

In the Final Fight of the evening you will be get the opportunity to see some Lightweights who will Hopefully both be apart of a future Grand Prix. Osaka born Akira Harada is a Veteran of Syfi and TAFC. Harada is a KO artist who is fully capable of putting a opponents lights out with one punch. Akira has a heart warming life story as a former child prostitute he would go on to murder his Pimps by cutting there throats, now he uses that energy to keep his Killer instinct inside the cage. In the other corner we will see BJJ Black-belt Jorginho of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Marcelo is a former Syfi lightweight champion and has 9 out of 10 wins sealed with a submission. Strangely both of these guys have took the same route fighting for the same orgs in the past but have never faced one another. What a great fight to end the event a deadly striker facing off with a Brazilian black-belt.

Cheers and enjoy the fights!!!

• Upvote 5

Now signing fighters at all w/c for 350K ID restriction.

If your fighters are ready to fight now contact otherwise I will be holding off a few days to send out new contracts

Updated my logo, org news, and Org Name

As stated in my news the only fighters that will be out of the 350K restriction in the future are the Clowny Cup Champions. I am Currently running Grand Prix events that will crown the current Open ID Clowny cup champions. All the current fighters signed with 300K ID's will finish out there contracts. Only the Winners of the Grand Prix's will be re-signed and i will continue to find them Monthly fights.

All the belts will be for 350K fighters only.

• Upvote 1

MADNESS TEST EVENT PREVIEW

Yes we even preview test events some times. Well just a 1 fight preview anyway, as a Fight was booked between two MW Killers to bring in some fan base for a event simply thown together last minute.

Main Eevent

Duncan Ferguson Neyman Gariniho

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14281441849351.jpg VS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14642499955211.png

Ladies and gents this evening of amateur fights will be caped off with a hard hitting MW bout. As we will see the love child of Mike Tyson and some random Biker take on the love child of Robbie Lawler and Jacare. Ferguson a former IHOF two time Light Heavyweight champion will be making his MW debut as well as his Madness MMA debut. If your a fan of Tank Abbot you will love this guy, his hands are dynamite to say the least. He has a huge Highlight reel that is truly remarkable and 5 KO of the Night awards to prove it. Currently on a four fight loosing streak he is looking to bring the Madness and start fresh in his new division and Promotion. In the other corner we will have former LFC Middleweight Champion Neyman Garinho who is also a deadly striker. The Brazilian born Neyman holds 15 KO victories out of his 20 MMA wins. Garinho is coming off a surprising Win over Travis Mitchell at Madness 2, a hard fought debut. People like to Predict a fight to end in KO a lot but i can see this one ended in a brutal KO will it be the Scot or the Brazilian who is the Victor?