King of the Hill Baby (#1 P4P Manager in the Tycoon Wurld)

Monsieur.Camara

I feel a bit bad, that guy paid me ridiculous amounts just to bring Chris Steve and Emelianegro to the org. They combined fought a total of 1 fight and I got paid directly to my manager account.

I tried to tell him to cancel all his 3k arenas as Steve fills 93k Wembley but he was set on his 3k arena ways.

Woteva.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel a bit bad, that guy paid me ridiculous amounts just to bring Chris Steve and Emelianegro to the org. They combined fought a total of 1 fight and I got paid directly to my manager account.

I tried to tell him to cancel all his 3k arenas as Steve fills 93k Wembley but he was set on his 3k arena ways.

Woteva.

He's welcome to join EFC :shades:

Getting to no. 1 facing subpar competition doesn't warrant one to pat his own back in my book but hey congrats on finally popping your cherry, now you can stop acting like you didn't care. :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Lemme tell y'all something. Obviously I've been on a shitty streak the last 2 months, but that's because all of my fighters are either champions or top contenders and constantly fighting only the top competition.

Before the end of 2020, I WILL be #1 manager again. . .

if I can get some decent rolls when I make new fighters, Out of about ten 350k guys I made, only 1 (Georges "The Saint" Moxley) wasn't complete shit. DIdn't mean to vent, only meant to brag, but whatever.

Lemme tell y'all something. Obviously I've been on a shitty streak the last 2 months, but that's because all of my fighters are either champions or top contenders and constantly fighting only the top competition.

Before the end of 2020, I WILL be #1 manager again. . .

if I can get some decent rolls when I make new fighters, Out of about ten 350k guys I made, only 1 (Georges "The Saint" Moxley) wasn't complete shit. DIdn't mean to vent, only meant to brag, but whatever.

Easy to be number one when fighting god knows what kind of competition

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Being #1 is extremely over rated because the ranking system is based mostly upon wins and not quality of those wins. For example i am #29 now, i was not involved in the fighting part of this game for over a year and i started spamming QFC fights (something i never did in my life before) and i went from nowhere to #29. In the past i struggled to be top 50 because i was always taking on high level fights. I remember Gale Hawthorne in the day never made it to the #1 spot and at one time he had 80% of his roster in the top 4 orgs.

If we have a look at the majority of the top managers, most of them have their fighters in ID orgs and compete against nobody type competition. There are a few exceptions, but the fact is that the current ranking system is totally flawed.

How it should work is, if you win against a fighter who has more points than you, that win should be worth a lot more. The same applies for losses, a loss against a better opponent should not be so huge. Top 100 ranked fights should be significantly more valuable. Also more active managers should also be given a plus to ratings. I remember David Brent was ranked top 10, 4-5 months after he stopped playing the game, that is ridiculous. Managers who have not fought in over 5-6 weeks should be totally removed from the rankings (at least temporarily, until they start playing the game). Also managers who fight irregularly should also get a hit (loss in ranking).

• Upvote 8

Good points Mentor and I fully agree.

I’m just happy I finally finished building my first fighter Chris Steve. Picked him up early in his career and we’ll see how he does at CEC.

My first projects (around 325k) are doing well and should be ready to hit unrestricted in a years Tycoon time also.

My biggest challenge is training them as I love fighting them.

• Upvote 1

Good points Mentor and I fully agree.

I’m just happy I finally finished building my first fighter Chris Steve. Picked him up early in his career and we’ll see how he does at CEC.

My first projects (around 325k) are doing well and should be ready to hit unrestricted in a years Tycoon time also.

My biggest challenge is training them as I love fighting them.

325k can fight unrestricted no problems barring slow learners. Don't baby them too much.