NFL Fantasy Football

Yahoo?

I will join.

Steel Penn is in.

I took 5th out of 18 in the Tycoon league last year. How many you looking to get?

Ok guys, we need to figure out a time and day for the draft. We have quite a few people that have a problem with the Saturday or Sunday I had chosen.

The season officially starts September 5th which is a Wednesday I believe. The Saturday before the draft (Sep. 1st) has quite a few time slots open so let me know what time is best for you. Remember the draft time is PST, so let me know if you guys would like it earlier in the morning or later at night.

I would really like to have as many people as possible available for the live draft.

Ok guys, we need to figure out a time and day for the draft. We have quite a few people that have a problem with the Saturday or Sunday I had chosen.

The season officially starts September 5th which is a Wednesday I believe. The Saturday before the draft (Sep. 1st) has quite a few time slots open so let me know what time is best for you. Remember the draft time is PST, so let me know if you guys would like it earlier in the morning or later at night.

I would really like to have as many people as possible available for the live draft.

The 25th was the best date. In the evening.

Sept 1st works for me anytime after 8am PST will do...that whole weekend works fine

If you guys have not received the League ID and Password let me know and I will get them to you.

I might actually add a few more spots (2-4 more) and make 4 divisions if we hit 20 people.

After you sign up, don't forget to let me know who your team is so I can put it in the main post.