Sydney Elite Championship Season 1: Welcome to Sydney Mate!

Welcome to Sydney mate! Usually its quiet here but Sydney Elite Championship (289ID+) is sure to make a big change to that! Boy are they different!

Anyway mate, SEC is having a 155 pd and 265+ pd tournament which is pretty interesting.

Tournament Details

The tournament is going to be a 8 or 12 man bracket for the lightweight division and super heavyweight division (16-24 total fighters). It will span over the course of Season 1 (may 20 through August 30) with the last show crowning a lightweight(155pd) and super heavyweight(265+) champ. There is no age limit as long as your fighter has an ID of 289 or higher.

Preliminaries are starting within two weeks. These preliminaries are to decide who team captains are and to determine early rankings for season 1. If that is too soon for your fighter to fight don't worry. You will just been ranked lowly and will not have a chance to be a team captain.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRELIMINARIES. THE REAL TOURNAMENT STARTS AFTER MAY 20th.

Whats so special about being a team captain?

Team Captains will have the honour of choosing the team name and drafting there own team of lightweights and super heavyweights. My job from there is to communicate with the team captains on who will be fighting who and setting the bracket.

Also I am openinh a private gym with a friend of mine that will be the official gym for all those competing in the tournament. It will be state of the art and will double and triple level elite coaches. it will have 16-24 spots open for those competing. Both Team Captains have FULL power to bring(hire) in 4 coaches each, which will equal 8 coaches total.

ALL. COMPETITORS MUST TRAIN AT GYM/HOUSE. I don't care if you have your own private gym. If you want to be part of history you must adhere to this BIG rule. It will simulate everyone living in the same house like Ultimate Fighter. It WILL be hard. You will be away from your home gym, training with people you have to fight, and the pressure of become a champ. But whoever said it was suppose to be easy!?

IF ANYONE LEAVES GYM/HOUSE BEFORE COMPETITION IS OVER WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT. Once Season 1 is done, all will be kicked out of the gym and preparations for season 2 will start.

Whoever team wins, the captain get $50k sent directly to them along with a custom trophy. The winner of the tourney get a $25k sign on bonus,$10k base pay contract, $10k win bonus along with being crowned the champ. The last 2 lightweights and super heavyweights will also be inducted in the hall of fame. These are some amazing prizes for a new 289ID+ organization!

The points system for the teams consists of:

K.O. 3 points

Sub 3 points

Unanimous Decision 2 points

Split or majority decision 1 point

I am still looking for A LOT of fighters so feel free to make one if you are in the creation mood. Tell any of your friends to join mmatycoon for SEC season 1. Hurry though, I have a BOATLOAD of contract offers already out.

If there is anything I missed let me know. Expect to see you in sydney soon mate!