Secondary stats not increasing?

LeoKyak

Hello,

I've been playing MMA Tycoon for about 2 months now, and have noticed when I'm trying to train something like Ground and Pound or General Circuit Training, stats go up relatively slowly.

1. Is it supposed to take a while to increase stats, or am I doing something wrong?

2. If I'm doing something wrong, what should I be training?

Thanks

Speed of training progression depends on many thing, like learning speed hidden skill, age, quality of training, the level of the trained skill, etc.

VIP accounts have tools that allow them to see training gains in more detail. If you only see something like gain from Remarkable 11 to Wonderful 12, those full number gains, then yes, it'll take what seems like an eternity.

In my opinion, even with the fastest learner and perfect training, it's still way too slow.

• Upvote 3

As pjrfin mentioned there are a lot of things that go into training speed. You're probably not doing anything wrong, you're just unaccustomed to very slow pace of this game. 2 months is not a lot of time to see progress, especially if you're not training skills that are very low or you are not training 1on1 with elite coaches. For reference, the fastest skill increases will be a pop from useless (1) to abysmal (2), which should happen in 2-3 sessions if the fighter is a good learner and training 1on1 with an elite coach.

In case you haven't read them yet, here are two great references for training that explain how age, hidden learning speed, group size, etc. affect training.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training_Changes_2011#Training_Group_Sizes

• Upvote 4

• 4 months later...