OFC: Ontario Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Justus

Does Liam want a title shot next? Or a grudge match first against Rover?

You're the boss but I can't see Rover being anything more than a free KO. Lundgren is an older, better, similar fighter to Rover and Finn dropped Lundgren with efficiency. Finn will be ready to fight, whoever the opponent is. Personally I'd rather get the title shot and see if Rover can earn his chance because right now I just don't think he's got it in him to fight Finn.

Just wondering what the awards are based on like for KO of the night, is it the rating of fight or the speed, domince, comeback, ect.

I go by a variety of things. Like fight rating, importance of fight, how devastating or complicated the finish may be, and overall enjoyment of the fight. Like if i see takedown, sub attempt x100000, they less likely to come up with the SOTN honors...

Just wanna let everyone know, starting OFC 12, I will be handing out bonuses for every shows awards as well.

Just finished paying off the org's initial starter loan, so you know what your fighters gotta do now to earn some fatter paycheques!

OFC 10: Gibson vs McNulty

17 April 2010

Weight Rounds Winner Loser Method Round Time

170 lbs 5 James McNulty Hutch Gibson Decision (Unanimous) 5 05:00 170 lbs Title

155 lbs 3 Will Whyte Andrew Means TKO (Strikes) 1 00:53

185 lbs 3 Victor Ramon Craig Teichroew Submission (Kimura) 1 01:01

265 lbs 3 Finnian Liam Hulk Hogan KO (Punches) 1 00:58

170 lbs 3 Jack Johnson Chris Caine Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Janos Prohaska Jean Claude Van Damme Submission (RNC) 1 03:26

170 lbs 3 Fernando Sucre Craig Patton Submission (Kimura) 2 03:52

155 lbs 3 Mike Styles Kenny silencio Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs 3 Joe Blow Bodie Broadus Submission (Triangle Choke) 1 01:27

155 lbs 3 Angel Pierce Matthew Gill Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Fight of the Night:

James McNulty vs Hutch Gibson = Decision (Unanimous) 170 lbs Title

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=132297

KO of the Night:

Finnian Liam vs Hulk Hogan = KO (Punches)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=132300

Submission of the Night:

Janos Prohaska vs Jean Claude Van Damme = Submission (RNC)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=132302

Finnian Liam:

"I've got to focus on my next opponent so I'll make my comments on Rover short. He better make sure he beats Lundgren before he starts talking about beating me. If we meet in the cage I'll be more than happy to drop him. As for my next opponent Vorenus, I can't wait. He's a great boxer...Possibly the most skilled pure boxer in the HW division. Obviously boxing is my strength also so I look forward to a stand up brawl next month. Got a lot of time to train till then and hopefully I'll have a productive camp and it will be a good fight. No matter who wins I don't think it will go to the cards."

OFC 11: Up in Smoke

20 April 2010

265 lbs 5 Lucius Vorenus Daunte Jordan KO (Punches) 1 04:16 265 lbs Title

185 lbs 3 Ricky Raider Ryan Dixon Submission (Triangle Choke) 1 01:42

170 lbs 3 Panom Yeerum Albert Azag Submission (Armbar) 2 01:56

205 lbs 3 Niko Bellic Armando Bronca Decision (Split) 3 05:00

265 lbs 3 Michael Myers Jordan Smackaskeez Submission (Triangle Choke) 1 04:57

185 lbs 3 Jonas Caballero Dean Winchester Submission (Armbar) 1 03:43

155 lbs 3 Alek Mitchell Malik Carr Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Richard Winters Billy Turner Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Denver Randleman Jason Bourne KO (Punch) 2 01:23

170 lbs 3 George Laurent Chris Render Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

Fight of the Night:

Lucius Vorenus vs Daunte Jordan = KO (Punches) 265 lbs Title

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=133030

KO of the Night:

Denver Randleman vs Jason Bourne = KO (Punch)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=133038

Submission of the Night:

Ricky Raider vs Ryan Dixon = Submission (Triangle Choke)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=133031

OFC 12: Biello vs May

25 April 2010

185 lbs 5 James May Julian Biello Decision (Unanimous) 5 05:00 185 lbs Title

205 lbs 3 Steve Austin Jackson Tierg Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

265 lbs 3 Steven Seagal Bill West Submission (Triangle Armbar) 1 00:45

185 lbs 3 Carter Hardy Thiago Suzuki Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

265 lbs 3 Josh Rover Dolph Lundgren TKO (Strikes) 1 04:39

170 lbs 3 Bart Simpson Jackson McMillan TKO (Strikes) 1 00:55

170 lbs 3 Ryan Atwood John Quick TKO (Strikes) 2 01:23

265 lbs 3 Manny Holt Kitarro Drako TKO (Strikes) 1 02:20

205 lbs 3 Luiz Gonzalez Bret Hart TKO (Strikes) 1 02:53

265 lbs 3 Marcelo Dourado Richard Wilcox Submission (Armbar) 1 04:26

Fight of the Night: $500 to EACH Fighter

Bart Simpson vs Jackson McMillan = TKO (Strikes)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=135970

KO of the Night: $1000 to the Winning Fighter

Josh Rover vs Dolph Lundgren = TKO (Strikes)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=135969

Submission of the Night: $1000 to the Winning Fighter

Steven Seagal vs Bill West = Submission (Triangle Armbar)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=135967

Congratz to the winners, enjoy the fighter bonuses!

Also some OFC NEWS:

OFC 12 Main Event Winner and Middleweight Champion James May has been stripped of his title as he has decided to part ways with the organization.

This means the Middleweight division is wide open as of the moment.

^^^ yay I won ko of the night. It was a brutle ko, glad I won. My opponent was good I just had those harder strikes, I thought I was gonna be submitted but I survived. Whoever wins the hw champion should look behind them cus I'm catching up.

Yours truly,

Josh Rover

From Finn's Twitter Page:

"Who is this guy? Seriously, yours truly? He writing love letters or fighting? After I snatch that belt I hope he's ready...pucker up butter cup, daddy's coming home."

AP- Word around Liam's camp is that he's become an unruly ass every since knocking out Hogan and that any org that employs him should be prepared for more of his antics. No one is sure who the inside source is but we wouldn't be surprised if Liam continues to bark at any fighter in his weight class that dare speak about fighting him.

Manager Shamus only said "Finn has earned the right to say what he wants. He talked a load of trash heading into the Hogan fight and it worked for him so I'm going to watch and enjoy the show."

Finn was also quoted leaving the gym as saying "Ya'll know how hard I hit? I hit so hard that self-professed forum junky Hulk Hogan hasn't said shit for a week cuz his mouth is sewn shut while he drinks from a straw"

From Finn's Twitter Page:

"Who is this guy? Seriously, yours truly? He writing love letters or fighting? After I snatch that belt I hope he's ready...pucker up butter cup, daddy's coming home."

AP- Word around Liam's camp is that he's become an unruly ass every since knocking out Hogan and that any org that employs him should be prepared for more of his antics. No one is sure who the inside source is but we wouldn't be surprised if Liam continues to bark at any fighter in his weight class that dare speak about fighting him.

Manager Shamus only said "Finn has earned the right to say what he wants. He talked a load of trash heading into the Hogan fight and it worked for him so I'm going to watch and enjoy the show."

Finn was also quoted leaving the gym as saying "Ya'll know how hard I hit? I hit so hard that self-professed forum junky Hulk Hogan hasn't said shit for a week cuz his mouth is sewn shut while he drinks from a straw"

Someone asked Josh Rover wat his thoughts are about finn's twitter post on his offical facebook page. This is what he said:

"Finn has a twitter page? i didn't know. can someone link me so i can check out the post."

soon he wrote:

"lmao i have more people who are friends of me then the amount of followers. you wanna know why he has some many followers cus he sucks. who the f*ck has twitter, i guess only loser cus i don't got twitter."

Someone asked him why is he talking a lot of sh*t about finn and this was his response:

"i wasn't gonna talk anymore sh*t till the fight was signed but he had to talk sh*t at me. Hulk probally isn't writing cus he broke his hand punching finn, wat a waste of a punch."

"If you really want to get specific Hulk never even landed a punch, that dude couldn't beat me if they let him in the ring with a bat. I'll bet my career in the OFC that if Rover gets in the cage with me he'll get KOd...Matter of fact I'll fight his stupid ass tomorrow if the director sets it up. Still leaves me time to fight Vorenus in a few weeks."

--Finn

"To be honest, I'd rather him concentrate on Vorenus but this is something I can't control. I do think the lad is dead serious about fighting Rover right away...Hell I think he'd fight him in a back alley at this point"

--Shamus, Manager

bobby boonah has stopped by the forums of the OFC to let his fighters speak..

bobby hosted a press conference where his 10 fighters ALL sat down and said a few words about their careers and upcoming matches... the press conference was held in Montreal , Canada... 9 of bobbys fighter's fighting town, except the Amsterdam native, Raphiel Cokoko Ruiz (3-3, 265 lbs).

PRESS CONFERENCE

bobby was first up to the mic, he had a few things to say about his GYM, and his fighters..

" hello, welcome everyone to the conference... i gathered everyone here today to shed a little light on my Gym Masters MMA, and the beasts im training there... I have 10 INCREDIBLE fighters, who all live in the gym, Masters MMA is now up to 6 coaches, we have awesome amounts of guys in sparring, led by very talented fighters... its an all around great gym and my fighters are really growing because of it. Most of my guys have fights coming up, and a few of them are huge huge fights, so i wanted to hold this press conference for them to share their thoughts on the fights and how big they are for their careers... thank you everyone for showing up today, what a great showing, and thanks to KING JUSTUS and the OFC for doing such a great job with the fight shows and everything !!! thanks again! "

next up to the mic was JESSE BRINKLEY (2-1-1, 170 lbs)

" thank you. I just wanted to say a few things, i really appreciate all the support from the fans, and thank you to my boxx KING JUSTUS for paying me so well :P hahah. but anyways, on a more serious note, my next fight on MAY 7th is an absolutely huge fight for me, im rematching the kid who gave me my first and only loss.. Chris Caine is a tough fighter, he has a good chin, and he beat me once.. i requested the fight because i feel like i got robbed in that fight, and i know i can beat Chris... so i begged for the fight, and i got it, so on may 7th ill be avenging my only loss in the sport, and i will be back in the top rankings at 170. thank you everyone, and look forward to a great rematch on may 7th! good luck Chris!"

the next few fighters bobby has fighting spoke next , WILL WHYTE (4-0, 155lbs), and the immortal, HULK HOGAN (5-8, 265lbs)

hogan spoke first..

"wuts up OFC maniacs! before i speak about the OFC event on MAY 14th brother, i gotta say something mr finn, talking all that smack about me. You think you are big stuff brother, but all the hulkamaniacs know that i could beat you 9 times outta 10 brother! after i fight myers win or loss, i want your ass next!!! so whatchya gunna do mr fin, whatchya gunna do brother ???... ill finish that statement when i get my hands on u brother!.... now myers, im coming full force brother, im training so hard i aint taking no days off brother, im finishing this fight in a minute brother, if your lucky enough to get outta round 1 ill be gassed, but brother, that isnt gunna happen, im gunna lay these 24 inch pythons on u and knock u out! thats all i gotta say , ofc maniacs, enjoy the show. and join MASTERS MMA brother, train with the hulkster!"

will spokke next...

"hey, ill make this short and sweet. I won 4 fights in a row, im undefeated, i deserve this title shot, spikey is a great champion, a great warrior, and i look forward to the huge chance and spotlight that night... im going to leave it all in the cage, and ill walk out of there a champion, win or loss. good luck spikey, thank you OFC and king justus for the chance at a title, i will put on a show and give it my all, thank you!!!"

(THE CROWD WENT ABSOLUTELY NUTS FOR WHYTE!!!)

other then that, the rest of the fighters didnt have much to say as their next bouts are no time soon..

bobbys new fighter TUPAC SHAKUR makes his OFC debut may 26th against Yoshihiro Akiyama... and LINCOLN BURROWS, signed with Agression Montreal for 2 fights before he comes to the OFC rankings... both SHAKUR, and BURROWS are anxious for their debuts. BART SIMPSON, DON SELF, and RAPHIEL COKOKO RUIZ all are training hard for their next fights as well and all signed tons of autographs and took pictures... unfortunely STEVE AUSTIN didnt make it to the conference due to recovering injurys... AUSTIN is undefeated at 205 in the OFC and is getting a title shot in his next fight. look out for all these fighters

thanks for reading the write up of the PRESS CONFERENCE !!

take care

OFC: Blood Night IV

30 April 2010

155 lbs 3 Corey Haim Andrew Means Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs 3 Leeland Chapman Kitrand Evomase KO (Punches) 1 00:12

155 lbs 3 Teddy Ferguson Dog Chapman Draw 3 05:00

205 lbs 3 Michael Scofield Colin Gray Submission (Guillotine) 1 03:05

205 lbs 3 Bolo Yeung Vic Sommers Submission (Triangle Choke) 1 01:46

185 lbs 3 Diego Sanavio Mason Saunders KO (Slam) 1 00:12

205 lbs 3 Sam Badam Randy Tessin Submission (Triangle) 1 04:52

205 lbs 3 Anakin Richards Joe Low KO (Punches) 2 00:21

185 lbs 3 Scott Tenorman Hwang Jang lee Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

155 lbs 3 Gichin Funakoshi Connor Goodridge TKO (Strikes) 1 00:17

Anakin Richards vs Joe Low = KO (Punches)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=138944

Leeland Chapman vs Kitrand Evomase = KO (Punches)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=138938

Bolo Yeung vs Vic Sommers = Submission (Triangle Choke)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=138941

This is directed to drako and mr Finn:

Rampage Jackson: "I'ma knock you out."

When asked what he thought about the comments from Rampage Jackson:

"Who the hell is he?" - Mr. Finn

oops sorry it was suppose to be a quote from him

haha, so you mean the actual Rampage Jackson? haha. I was looking for a created fighter in our org by that name...

bobby boonah has stopped by the forums of the OFC to let his fighters speak..

hogan spoke first..

"wuts up OFC maniacs! before i speak about the OFC event on MAY 14th brother, i gotta say something mr finn, talking all that smack about me. You think you are big stuff brother, but all the hulkamaniacs know that i could beat you 9 times outta 10 brother! after i fight myers win or loss, i want your ass next!!! so whatchya gunna do mr fin, whatchya gunna do brother ???... ill finish that statement when i get my hands on u brother!.... now myers, im coming full force brother, im training so hard i aint taking no days off brother, im finishing this fight in a minute brother, if your lucky enough to get outta round 1 ill be gassed, but brother, that isnt gunna happen, im gunna lay these 24 inch pythons on u and knock u out! thats all i gotta say , ofc maniacs, enjoy the show. and join MASTERS MMA brother, train with the hulkster!"

thanks for reading the write up of the PRESS CONFERENCE !!

take care

Finnian Liam had a few things to say on this one:

"Really?! Beat me 9 times out of 10? The man got KOd in under a minute. Only question if we fought again would be people wondering if I could drop him even quicker next time. Small potatoes folks, the man is small potatoes. I got a huge fight coming up and after I snatch that belt I intend on defending like a champ should. If Hogan EARNS the right to get back in the cage with me one day, good for him but if he does I will KOTF again. No question in my mind. I'm the true superstar of the OFC and you will ALL know after May 21st."

Manager Shamus had this to say:

"We're happy with Finn's training. He's earned his blue belt recently, has continued to improve his clinch game and MT. Also has begun working even harder on his wrestling. We're working on a well balanced fighter and quite honestly the youngster is the best physical athlete of any fighter I've managed."

OFC 13: Revolution

07 May 2010

205 lbs 5 John Chambers Niko Bellic KO (Punches) 1 00:17 205 lbs Title

185 lbs 3 Janos Prohaska Victor Ramon KO (Strikes) 2 05:04

155 lbs 3 Sean Taylor Richard Kingston TKO (Punches) 1 02:39

170 lbs 3 Hutch Gibson Jack Johnson Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs 3 Chris Caine Jesse Brinkley Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

265 lbs 3 Roger Clemens Jimmy Price KO (Head Kick) 1 00:20

155 lbs 3 Jake Roberts Kenny silencio Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

205 lbs 3 Mike Saunders Laim Smyth TKO (Punch and Knee) 1 01:21

155 lbs 3 David Ha Pedro Querido Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Brandon Chesterman Matt Bleak Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

John Chambers vs Niko Bellic = KO (Punches)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=144653

Roger Clemens vs Jimmy Price = KO (Head Kick)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=144658

No Submissions!

The night before "OFC:14 No Limits"

James "Jimmy" McNulty (5-0, 170 lbs):

"I take every fight seriously, yet I am literally not too concerned with my rematch with Freeman" McNulty referring to his first fight in the OFC ; an easily won unanimous decision against Dorian Freeman.

"Getting past the fact that I'm up against a guy named "Dorian", I am confident I have the all around skills to exploit his weaknesses, even more so now then in our first fight" he continued.

"Who in this f***** unit's going to catch me? Most of the guys up here couldn't catch the clap in a Mexican whorehouse." The 170 pound Division Champ concluded, remarking about the other prospects within his weight class.

Manager Silvio Dante offered his opinion:

"Jimmy is at his best physical condition since he entered the OFC, alotta emphasis on circuit training and cardio leading up to this one. We are confident with both the game plan mapped out and his natural abilities, that the crowd will be highly entertained and Jimmy will have his hand raised in victory once again."

OFC 14: No Limits

14 May 2010

170 lbs 5 Dorian Freeman James McNulty KO (Head Kick) 1 00:45 170 lbs Title

155 lbs 5 Spikey Norman Will Whyte Submission (Arm Triangle) 2 01:40 155 lbs Title

170 lbs 3 Panom Yeerum George Laurent Decision (Majority) 3 05:00

155 lbs 3 Alek Mitchell Jay Chesterman Submission (Triangle Choke) 2 02:26

205 lbs 3 Mike Chesterman Jaques LeFleure Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

155 lbs 3 Angel Pierce Malik Carr Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

265 lbs 3 Hulk Hogan Michael Myers Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs 3 Chris Render Albert Azag Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

185 lbs 3 Ryan Dixon Craig Teichroew Decision (Unanimous) 3 05:00

170 lbs 3 Jack Daniels Barney Stinson TKO (Strikes) 1 01:01

Dorian Freeman vs James McNulty = KO (Head Kick)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=146598

Dorian Freeman vs James McNulty = KO (Head Kick)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=146598

Spikey Norman vs Will Whyte = Submission (Arm Triangle)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=146599