PSE Open weight CREATION Grappling League

XxxtremeT13

So.....With dropping my 265 division I was looking for something new to do with it. My plan is to make a grappling league which will have its own events using grappling rules (not MMA). I will look to host a tourney to launch this, but I need to run a test first. So, I need 20 fighters to host 1 event (1 fight contract) 1k/1k/1k as I have no hype for grappling and won't be able to host a large arena for this. I need to verify that there in fact is no energy loss or injury/cuts from hosting grappling events. If this holds true I will be hosting my tourney as follows

Creation tourney for 18yr olds

open weight (must be able to make 265 weight if you go heavy)

ones the creation date is given you will get signed and have 4 weeks to train before the first event

events will be every 3 days and last until every fighters has faced each other once (10 total fights)

1 point for a decision and 2 points for a finish win with a bonus half a point for a finish win in under 10 seconds

the top 8 will face off in an elimination fashion (top seed faces bottom seed: 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 and so on)

there will be 2 more weeks between the round robin stage and elimination stage for training and those fighters who do not advance will still be allowed to fight

This tourney is to establish this division and crown a champion. I will host a second tourney like this as the first one gets to the end of Round Robin stage with the same structure. This will allow for a championship defense of the first tourney winner and bring in 20 more fighters to face off with the first group. Once the 2 tourneys are finished I will look to host either weekly events or continue with the every 3 days system. I will also consider the trend of the 20 man tourneys as the division grows.

ENTRANTS

1: Alfred

2: The1rstSaint

3:

• Upvote 1

actually...why don't I just use the fighters who sign up for the tournament have 1 test fight to see what happens. So, once a creation date is determined. I'll set the test event for the following weekend (1 week from creation) and if it works then all goes as planned...if it doesn't then I'll alter the layout and we can do every 2 weeks or whatever. But I'm hoping that it works, that will allow a bunch of fights for these guys. I'll just have to make sure that I have enough to host separate events from my regular mma events. I might not let some managers enter (IE: New managers that aren't VIP) I need to make sure that managers are at least active every couple days to accept fights if they are going to be every 3 days.

• Upvote 1

Well...when I get an idea, I roll with it...otherwise I forget, something else pops up or someone comes up with the idea themselves and use it...haha. Besides I don't know how long it will take to fill this up....so, one tourney will end before long..the other has 4 weeks between rounds and this one is its own beast for a long duration, not just the tourney itself.

• Upvote 1

if you want a chance of these guys sticking long term wait a bit and do creation date 350k

Why wait? most of the fighters if not all will be from people who are active reading the forum no? No point pushing for 350k just because we wanna build new builds. Plus its a creation tourney so there will be no sticking if they are shit

Would he really care about these guys sticking long term? i mean some will stick thats the nature of the game but to XXX i doubt thats a game changer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

besides its grappling fighters....so they chances they get canned quickly is less likely as MMA fighters, since there isn't as much use for having KO power or granite chin....It really just comes down to being able to learn skills faster than the next guy and sliders. If I recall even GnP is a non-factor for grappling fights...literally points are just from takedowns and reversals basically...and of course submission wins. right?

I'm not really worrying about the 350k....we'll see how long it takes to get the number of fighters needed first.

• Upvote 1

besides its grappling fighters....so they chances they get canned quickly is less likely as MMA fighters, since there isn't as much use for having KO power or granite chin....It really just comes down to being able to learn skills faster than the next guy and sliders. If I recall even GnP is a non-factor for grappling fights...literally points are just from takedowns and reversals basically...and of course submission wins. right?

I'm not really worrying about the 350k....we'll see how long it takes to get the number of fighters needed first.

So all we need id takedowns transitions & subs that sounds great

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Take a look at LACC grappling tourneys, apart from Cajun Puto I don`t think any of those grapplers are still around.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Take a look at LACC grappling tourneys, apart from Cajun Puto I don`t think any of those grapplers are still around.

no shit this is a grappling event mma fighters will be built afterwards. Point is it doesnt matter about this tourney long term as the grapplers will not wan to dive into mma long term lol & we will get new builds after this event is done

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no shit this is a grappling event mma fighters will be built afterwards. Point is it doesnt matter about this tourney long term as the grapplers will not wan to dive into mma long term lol & we will get new builds after this event is done

dude stop replying to everyone`s conversations already.

I will send you an email with some pointers on how to farm S&W credits without you plugging yourself into every single conversation in teh forums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dude stop replying to everyone`s conversations already.

I will send you an email with some pointers on how to farm S&W credits without you plugging yourself into every single conversation in teh forums.

Dude you just talk pure shit so i call you on it & thats a problem? lmao cuck

I just gave a valid response & you dont like it so you cry like a bitch you are weak my brother

I mean. No fighter is really ever long term. But I would like to see the first group of fighters stick around for a good number of fights. I mean, if this works the way I’m hoping. These fighters could fight a great man fights in a shirt while and make some good tycoon dolla...I’m also planning on a time between contracts with extended training. So, first contract is for say 10 fights. Once those 10 fights are up and new contract is signed. The fighters get another say 2 or 3 weeks until the next stage of fights with another 10 fights and then do another 2 or 3 weeks of training that way these fighters can still grow. Plus if no energy loss happens. They can still train a few times between fights.

• Upvote 1

I mean. No fighter is really ever long term. But I would like to see the first group of fighters stick around for a good number of fights. I mean, if this works the way I’m hoping. These fighters could fight a great man fights in a shirt while and make some good tycoon dolla...I’m also planning on a time between contracts with extended training. So, first contract is for say 10 fights. Once those 10 fights are up and new contract is signed. The fighters get another say 2 or 3 weeks until the next stage of fights with another 10 fights and then do another 2 or 3 weeks of training that way these fighters can still grow. Plus if no energy loss happens. They can still train a few times between fights.

Yeah but this is a specific tourney so you wont expect what camera was expecting right? he just wants 350k to come arod to build afew fighter he can get to greatness but fighting in IDs

Im not putting this together for the IDs. I could care less. Im putting this together because there has been a peek in interest of grappling orgs or fights. Then With the chance if there being no energy loss or injuries fighters can fight often and still get training in. So I dont want this to be looked at as a tourney and if you lose you sack your fighter. Its a means to establish enough fighters to host grappling events regularly and continue to grow the division

OK...so we got of focus for a minute...lets get back to it...I have 2 entrants thus far...I, myself would possibly create a fighter for this if needed....There was a lot of interest around grappling and grappling orgs....so, lets not let this fizzle into the abyss of nothingness and make this thing happen.