Bank account interest

bjornmma1

I don't want to derail the thread, but I do not think money is that easy to come by in this game. If a manager has high level fighters, than you can make good money, but not everyone gets money that easily .

And Wolf his suggestion is a good one. I agree that there should be a maximum amount of money that you can get interest for.

totally agree...when I read the post saying money was EASY to come by in this game I was shocked. For those who think its easy...feel free to convince me and send me some....thats "easy came by" yes?

• Upvote 1

Maybe it could be fun to have like a small percentage of like 5% of interest on the money that is in a business. That way you make it a bit more realistic and also might attract some newer managers to open a business as they will also get interest from it if they can take good care of their business finances.

It's just an idea, and I do realise it's not something with a high priority ;)

No.

The game economy is down the shitter as it is, with people sitting on multiple millions and heehaw buckhaw to spend it on. Until new things are added which allows us to spend game cash on things other than a private gym, clothes and sups, i am strictly against anything which boosts money unless its in the sup/clothing/public gym side of things. Can you imagine what someone with 20mil gamecash would do if that was put into play,slap it in their gym and watch the interest cover their fees.

If you do want to play it fair and realistic, then we could have taxes added into the game? 20% on anything you earn over 11,000 and 40% of anything you earn over 60 or 70 thousand i can't remember which. If you don't like that then i wouldn't argue for interest either.

• Upvote 1