Android17's 25 Years Old Blueprint & Concept

V1.03

You want a freaking 25 years old that can win fights and earn you money and confidence to stay in the game? You have read the guide of PSUMike and also Myronmonroe's guide as well but still wanting to learn more? Here is it as I will try to cover how to build an effective 25 years old that can handle low-to-mid tier orgs in the game.

The first post will be all about concept, which helps you in understand in your own DIY process of building a 25 years old from the ground up. The second post will be the blueprints, which are the build samples to inspire you and also give you some ideas about the builds.

Changelog

V1.02

- Added Jack of All Trade build, a build that you NEED TO AVOID

- Added more 2 cents

V1.03

- Added more 2 cents

- Added 2 builds from WhiteDolphin

Index

1 Primary Primary

1.1 Boxing

1.2 Muay Thai

1.3 Wrestling

1.4 BJJ

2 Offensive Option

2.1 Punch

2.2 Kick

2.3 Elbow/knee

2.4 Ground & Pound

2.5 Submission

3 Creation

3.1 Weight & Height

3.2 Hidden

3.3 City

4 Build Blueprint

4.1 Sprawl'n'Brawler

4.2 Dirty Boxer

4.3 Taekwondo

4.4 Dirty Thai Boxer

4.5 Muay Thai Clincher

4.6 Ground-Oriented Wrestler

4.7 Pure Ground Fighter

4.8 MMA-Influenced Wrestler

4.9 Box Wrestler

4.10 I Am Going To Finish Ya!

4.11 Submission Artist

4.12 Striking Sensation

4.13 Jack of All Trade

5 Two Cents

1Primary Primary

It means "the first and most important primary your fighter possesses". Every fighter has their most important primary, like for a puncher, it will be boxing; For a kicker, Muay Thai and so on and bla bla bla. So, the first thing you want to do when planning your fighter is to decide which thing he will be very good at between four options: boxing, muay thai, wrestling and BJJ. This is the primary which you will invest the largest portion of your primary points in the build-up process but of course you can go 50/50 on two if you want to, everyone has different opinion and style. Given that we put 110 into the one of the fours, here's the basic pro and con:

1.1Boxing

Pro: Best face smasher and punch defender, high KO ability

Con: Doesn't help in many things, one-trick pony

Judging by the amount of successful sprawl'n'brawler in the current Tycoonverse, a boxer is very effective primarily due to his ability to finish the fight on the get go and before his opponent can do anything to him. Still, a boxer is just a one-trick pony which doesn't have many skills and the opponent knows what to expect before the fight.

1.2Muay Thai

Pro: Versatile striker, multiple game plans available, can punch too

Con: Not as good as boxing when it comes to punching skill

Muay Thai is a very interesting choice for a "primary primary" because of its versatility. Your opponent will never know what will happen before a fight(unless your fight plan is the same everytime) and a muay thai artist has the ability to move into clinch to neutralize their opponent's advantage. Also, it also provide some protection against punches if your build has minimum boxing so you can still take a few punches and allow you to go with your game plan.

1.3Wrestling

Pro: Position decider, very good in rendering opponent useless

Con: Lack the ability to finish

Wrestling is very important in a MMA fight as it is the ultimate position decider. A wrestler can clinch or take your ass down to the ground to nullify your advantage even better than a muay thai fighter. One problem of a wrestler is that his ability to finish a fight is very limited because well, GnP has the lowest finishing rate IMO so you are going to rely on decision.

1.4BJJ

Pro: God on the ground

Con: Dog everywhere else

I personally believe that BJJ is the worst primary primary among the four because it relies on takedown. If you cannot take the fight to the ground, then you are absolutely nothing but a punching bag. I see this as more of a supportive primary instead of a potential primary primary.

2Offensive Option

A fight is a one-on-one scenario just like any fighting games like Street Fighter or Tekken. So no matter how godly you are in the defensive department(and good defense is ESSENTIAL in this game), you have to attack to win and That brings us to our next topic: Attacking Option. Of course, you can have one attacking option or multiple attacking options and both have their own advantage and disadvantage. The good thing of a single attacking option is that you are very capable in doing that but then your chance of landing that one attack will be lower and lower as the fight go on. A most notable example is takedown spammer and trust me, that is not a good strategy. If you have multiple attacking options, you might be too capable in either one of them but the unpredictability allows you to land a good amount of them.

2.1Punch

The most basic and most frequently used attack in the standup position. This is probably the only attacking option you will go for if you choose boxing as your base and it is frequently used for other builds as well to set-up a takedown for example. Is this a good attacking option? Fuck yeah, it is. Punch is also the primary weapon of a dirty boxer and it works very well in that field as well so punch can be pretty versatile under the right build.

2.2Kick

The alternative you can go for to finish a fight in the standup position. The good thing about kicking is that you have multiple ways of using it. First, you can chop away a takedown freak's legs to decrease its agility; Second, you can kill the energy with body kicks and trust me, a body kick kills more energy than a body punch. I personally think that punch can finish more fight than kick in this game if you are going 100% punch vs 100% kick and the disability(or debuff/nerf) is the good thing about kick. As long as you can kick him to a level that he cannot do much, you will get the decision win and it's a win.

2.3Elbow/Knee

The Muay Thai's way of fucking someone up inside the clinch. Elbow cuts up a person very very well but it's only doable on the head so if you are mixing punch and elbow, you will get the occasional knee to the body(which you will miss with 1 on knee) if you don't go 100% head. On the other hand, knee deals more damage to someone and can be done on both head and body.

2.4Ground & Pound

To me, ground and pound is very important to a ground fighter whether you are a pure wrestler or a submission artist. For a pure wrestler, ground and pound is the most doable attacking option they have so this is the way they earn enough credit for a decision victory or occasionally, the TKO from mount. For a submission artist, sub spam isn't that good of a strategy so you need ground and pound to open up your opponent and that will make sure you can at least get a decision win if you cannot submit your opponent, call that an "insurance" if you will.

2.5Submission

The primary option to finish a fight on the ground and that for a BJJ artist. The good thing is that you need only one successful hit to finish off a fight and it is do-able from either top or bottom. The problem is the very low success rate especially if you spam it so please, pick up some ground and pound skill.

3Creation

Finally, after deciding which base(primary primary) your fighter has and also the attacking option, it's time to get on to the creation.

3.1Weight & Height

Weight and height doesn't play too much of a role in this game but oh well, take whatever advantage you can if you want. A heavier fighter is stronger and harder to knockout while a lighter fighter is quicker and has more stamina. A tall fighter has reach advantage but is easier to takedown. Also, his long limbs are easier to lock something in so it's more for the striker builds. A smaller fighter is harder to submit or take down but his reach is lesser. As for striking, if you are tall then aim more on the head than body because of the height difference and also, head kick is easier to land when you are tall, especially against a shorter fighter.

As for weight cut, you get further weight advantage if you are willing to take the cut. I personally try to put my fighter on a weight that he can participate in two weight classes just so he has more choice when it comes to joining an org. Here's a post I made on another topic for a basic understanding on cutting weight(based on my knowledge, it might not be correct):

I will use a fighter with 147lbs as example.

In a 155lbs fight, he stays 147lbs, has maximum stamina and chin.
In a 145lbs fight, he cuts to 145lbs to pass weight, has minor deduction on stamina and chin and whatever that are affected.
In a 135lbs fight, he cuts to 135lbs to pass weight, has even higher deduction on stamina and chin and whatever that are affected.

3.2Hidden

Pick whatever you want but I will avoid experience(Comes in with an extensive amateur record), learning speed(Is a fast learner), tendency to cut(Doesn't cut easily), Injury proneness(Never gets injured) and popularity(Is a popular fighter). Of course, if you are just starting and would like to earn money a bit faster, than you can take popularity or injury proneness.

One thing I don't like about popularity is that you might get better contract at first but you will rise quicker and enters the shark tank quicker and then lose. I personally think that climbing the ladder slowly and make yourself more comfortable with the slider at first is a better starting plan. Also, win bonus IS money, you earn more by winning with a 1500/1500 contract than losing with a 2500/2500 contract. So, climb the ladder in a moderate rate and reap off the reward.

The other are all about how offensive-minded or defensive-minded you are. Take KO power and maybe confidence if you are a forward-moving machine. A defensive decision player can go ahead and take chin, heart and intelligence. Pick whatever you want since it's your choice and every fighter should be unique.

3.3City

Pick one that have a good amount of low-to-mid tier orgs and one that provide you with a reasonable amount of starting money if you are very new. Another thing to consider is the quality of the gym. Despite you are making a 25 years old that rely on starting stat more than training, good training always help.

• Upvote 7

Here are some samples for you all. I haven't really tested all of them so use them at your own risk. Also, these are not the BEST builds out there so build your own, try re-adjust the points yourself and create your own build. Everything is flexible. Also, I sucks at physical stats so don't rely too much on that.

• If you are just too lazy to scan through the list, then check out 4.1 as it should be the most newbie-friendly build.
  • 25 on BJJ gets you a blue belt and gives yourself a psychology advantage. You can abandon that 25 and put it on the second important primary.
  • Sometime you can lower things from 110 to 90 or 100, just to improve other things, especially in the case of a versatile fighter. This is not a project so the 110-optimization isn't the primary focus.
  • For build with shitty flexibility, you can consider cut it to 1 and just yoga your way up.
  • You can lower the defense your primary primary covered(like striking D for boxer) and pump other stat up because your primary primary should help in related defense. This is a more offensive option and should be okay for the lower-tier competition.
  • If you have doubt about versatility or stat spread, check this out: Raging Douche's stat at 15-0. As long as you don't spread stats too thin to begin with(Example: 40 in everything), you can win and will win, with the correct game plan and hidden.

4Build Blueprint

4.1Sprawl'n'Brawler

Boxing 110

MT 1

Wrestling 59

BJJ 1

Punches 110

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 43

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 110(Cut from here and put to clinchwork if you want)

Agility 80

Flexibility 1

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 72

Your typical start-up build that clearly can succeed without headache when it comes to game planning because there really isn't too many ways to use this build. However, you really don't have too much option here besides punching. 110 can be a creative way to use this but then boxing really optimize the punching ability so boxing is the way to go unless you are interested in trying something new.

Strength

- The starting build with highest chance to score a knockout

- Point-efficient build that can win

- One-trick pony

Weakness

- No ground ability

- Weak to kicker

- Predictability

4.2Dirty Boxer

Boxing 90

MT 1

Wrestling 79

BJJ 1

Punches 110

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 90

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 63

Agility 60

Flexibility 1

Speed 100

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 72

Strength

- Do good in standup or clinch

Weakness

- Weak to kicker

- No ground ability

4.3Taekwondo

Boxing 1

MT 110

Wrestling 59

BJJ 1

Punches 43

Kicks 110

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 1

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 53

Flexibility 60

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 40

Your typical kicker. That 43 remaining point can be in clinchwork or punches in my opinion but I choose punches to fit the "taekwondo" concept because those dudes can't clinch for sure. You might not get too many knockouts but you can surely win against sprawl'n'brawlers if you can take some punches. Flexibility is more for high kick so you can lower it down, pump agility and speed at first. Just use body kicks and leg kicks to win the first few matches while you build up your balance and flexiblity through yoga.

Strength

- Can really kick the shit out of a sprawl'n'brawler...or literally anyone

Weakness

- Need a lot of physical for kicks to be effective

- No clinchwork and ground ability

4.4Dirty Muay Thai Boxer

Boxing 1

MT 110

Wrestling 59

BJJ 1

Punches 90

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 110

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 63

Agility 60

Flexibility 1

Speed 100

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 72

This is a very similar build to Jarvis Lipovsky, who won a tournament for me(For future reference, I managed him until BMMA2 Final). Basically, this is to take advantage of muay thai's ability to punch and defend against punches. Your first opponent will probably think you are a kicker and then you take advantage of that though for a guaranteed 1-0. You can punch good enough(and defend enough takedown too) to buy you time to take the fight to the clinch and then it's your world there.

Strength

- Uber clinch game

- Good defense against all sort of strikes

Weakness

- Not that good in standup

- No ground ability

4.5Muay Thai Clincher

Boxing 1

MT 110

Wrestling 59

BJJ 1

Punches 1

Kicks 1

Elbow 90/1

Knee 1/90

Clinchwork 110

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 63

Agility 80

Flexibility 1(Boost this if you use knee cuz you need it to knee the head)

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 72

I personally believe that to be a successful clincher you need a lot of stats so this is definitely not the best build to start with and fight with if you ain't training for long. Still, you can test it out if you want to, and you could be successful under the right circumstance or with the right match-up. I used a similar build for my long time retired fighter: Max Rivera

Strength

- Good in the clinch

Weakness

- Zero standup, a sandbag

- No ground skill

- One-trick pony

4.6Ground-Oriented Wrestler

Boxing 1

MT 1

Wrestling 110

BJJ 59

Punches 1

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 50

Striking D 73

GnP 80

Takedown O 110

Takedown D 1

Submission 61

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 20

Flexibility 53

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 80

This is a ground build with some sort of versatility. The clinchwork is so you can handle yourself in the clinch and can takedown from there. You has zero standup so the ability to survive in clinch is needed so you can either clinch or shoot in from the standup and put your opponent to the ground in the end. This is a very risky build so try to avoid it unless you are very confident. It's still better than those takedown spammer with no clinchwork whatsoever.

Strength

- Impressive groundgame

- Can clinch and work takedown

Weakness

- Risky against good strikers/sprawl'n'brawler

4.7Pure Ground Fighter

Boxing 1

MT 1

Wrestling 110

BJJ 59

Punches 1

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 1

Striking D 84/69/110

GnP 110/69/84

Takedown O 110

Takedown D 1

Submission 69/84/110

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 20

Flexibility 53

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 80

Okay...this is your typical takedown spammer build, in which I really don't recommend but take it if you want to. Almost every point is spent on ground-related ability so if you can ever take this fight onto the ground, then good for ya. One problem of takedown spamming is that it fails a lot after the first round, do note that.

Strength

- OMFG groundgame

Weakness

- Zero clinchwork, sandbag in 2 positions out of 3 possible positions

- Predictability

4.8MMA-Influenced Wrestler

Boxing 1/35

MT 35/1

Wrestling 110

BJJ 25

Punches 50

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 50

Striking D 84/80

GnP 80/84

Takedown O 110

Takedown D 1

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 53

Flexibility 20

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 80

The good thing about this build is that it can fight anywhere. He might not be VERY effective in a single position but his ability to nullify opponent's advantage is the main concept of this build. Striker? Go for clinch or ground. Grappler? Take him down before he can or just clinch up, using the clinchwork advantage and take him down. BJJ? Clinch and pound. Don't look down at the 50 in clinchwork, many fighter of the low-to-mid tier sucks utterly in clinch so take advantage of that. My experience. I personally call this one "anti-sprawl'n'brawler" because of the clinchwork.

Pick either MT or Boxing

- Boxing has good defense against punches and 100% effective punch but no defense against kicks

- MT has better clinch control but only 75% effective punching and punching defense but it provides defense against kicks

Strength

- Basic standup

- Can clinch and hit

Weakness

- Zero submission ability

- Useless on bottom position and can't defend takedown that well

4.9Box Wrestler

Boxing 1/35

MT 35/1

Wrestling 110

BJJ 25(You can also abandon BJJ and invest all on boxing/MT)

Punches 69(You can cut some and put it into Striking D but I would rather be able to hit and defend at the same time)

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 1

Striking D 84

GnP 110

Takedown O 110

Takedown D 1

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 53

Flexibility 20

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 80

This is pretty much anti-sprawl'n'brawler as well, you should be able to hit them back with high accuracy and then confuses them enough to take them down. The disadvantage is of course, takedown defense and clinchwork. Still, your 110 wrestling allows you to have basic clinch control so hopefully you can take people down from the clinch and work your GnP.

Pick either MT or Boxing

- Boxing has good defense against punches and 100% effective punch but no defense against kicks

- MT has better clinch control but only 75% effective punching and punching defense but it provides defense against kicks

Strength

- Even better standup which lead to unpredictability, making your takedown FAR more efficient

- GnP monster

Weakness

- Zero clinch

- Rarely finish

4.10I Am Going To Finish Ya!

Boxing 90

MT 1

Wrestling 1

BJJ 79

Punches 110

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 43

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 1

Submission 110

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 80

Flexibility 72

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 1(Balance flexibility and balance if you want to)

I personally, doubt about this build but oh well, I decided put it up as a concept build. So, do not take this build unless you don't mind the high chance of losing. Basically, you are aiming for a finish whenever you fight. Take granite chin and KO power, just so you can survive against brawler and maybe KO him if you have high power. Against brawler, you better hope you get a KO before him or try outstrike him if you believe you are that good with slider. Against wrestler, oh well, go for high damage and aim to get a KO before he takes you down. If he takes you down, then work your magic and submit him. Easier said than done though. Hence, this seriously isn't the best build to start up with and is definitely not noob-friendly.

Strength

- Finisher

- Surprise wrestler with submission from bottom

Weakness

- Not decision friendly

- No takedown ability

- Clinch is hell

4.11Submission Artist

Boxing 1

MT 1

Wrestling 59

BJJ 110

Punches 1

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 1/43

Striking D 110

GnP 43/1

Takedown O 110

Takedown D 1

Submission 110

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 40

Flexibility 47

Speed 90

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 56

Classic BJJ build. Is this a good build for 25 years old? Not really in this world full of sprawl'n'brawlers. It can be quite effective against grappler but then you really don't have the takedown ability to really screw a sprawl'n'brawler up(Alternative: Abandon GnP for clinchwork. It should provide a much better chance to keep you away from standing, then you can work the takedown from clinch). I believe this build can submit low-tier guys without too much trouble but you will need some good slider skill to be big in the mid-tier.

Another option is to put 59 from wrestling to MT. Better striking defense at the expense of takedown ability. How do you take your opponent down then? From the clinch. This option is even riskier than wrestling/BJJ so try at your own risk.

Strength

- Best submission ability a starting 25 years old can have

Weakness

- Need a lot of physical

- Sandbag when standing up

4.12Striking Sensation

Boxing 1

MT 110

Wrestling 59

BJJ 1

Punches 110

Kicks 110

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 1

Striking D 110

GnP 43

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 43

Agility 60

Flexibility 47

Speed 90

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 36

There's price to pay to become a striking sensation. In this case, defensive grappling. Find an org with less grapplers and you will do good with this one. To make sure you won't end up on the ground, focus your kicks on the leg and the body of your opponent and use your punches to finish him off. No striker can stands in your way.

4.13Jack of All Trade

Boxing 43

MT 43

Wrestling 43

BJJ 42

Punches 44

Kicks 44

Elbow 44

Knee 44

Clinchwork 44

Striking D 44

GnP 45

Takedown O 45

Takedown D 45

Submission 45

Defensive Grap 45

Agility 41

Flexibility 41

Speed 41

Strength 41

Conditioning 41

Balance 41

I guess I will do this build just to tell people to NOT DO IT. This is the perfect example of a build that you should avoid at all cost. Like you are diabetes and this is insulin, just stay away from it as far as possible.

To clarify, a well-rounded top-tier fighter is a very good fighter(like everything 110+) simply because he is indeed GOOD in everything. However, this build is just a well-rounded that THINK he is good but actually he's just a well-rounded junk. If you ever want to have a well-rounded fighter, start up with a solid build first and then build on it.

Strength

- This build's strength is clearly, no strength

Weakness

- Useless in anything

- Useless in everywhere

- Not efficient skill gain(1 to 40 of a stat is faster than 40 to 80, so everything at 40 means that your fighter gain skill slower in a long-term viewpoint)

5Two Cents

Useful info provided by other great managers.

Did my post just inspire you to create this masterpiece? GREAT info here.

My 2 cents:

Primaries:

Boxing has more KO and success than MT also because its easier. A boxing sprawl n brawler ["Chuck Liddel"] is easier to slide than a MT sprawl n brawler ["Cro Cop"]. MT has more secondaries. It means more options, you are more versatile. Yes. But it also spread your points and you have more things to slide ["how much elbows/knees? Low kick or high kick? Body or leg? How much between Dirty box and MT in clinch?"], so the chance you slide something wrong is bigger.

Wrestling depends A LOT of strength. A LOT. I want to check the wrestler ability to GnP with superb str and exceptional str. I believe it should be a big diff.

Builds:

I'd take out that flex points and put on agi. Flex pops good with yoga.

Giving a way a secret to my qfc wins. 85 strength and 60 conditioning seem to be enough. Also, as a 25yo, it takes a bit longer to raise strength and conditioning. To get from 10 to 110 it took my 25yo 50 sessions where it took my 18yo around 30. Somehow I still hear people talk about it taking about 20 sessions for a 18yo. It hasn't been that fast since like a month after I joined.

Android17: I will go for 85 conditioning and 60 strength because a decision win is a W but the low conditioning might give you a L.

I like MT a lot more than boxing. I still feel safe standing against a boxer, and then I feel completely safe clinching with them.

This guide isnt bad, bit its a bit off with some builds. It seems to me that going respectable wrestling with the sprawl and brawler will cost you against grapplers. Also, the BJJ build will have difficulty getting the fight to the floor as well.

Android17: Definitely don't try the BJJ build for you all newbs reading this. It's just there as reference, try it as your own risk.

IMO,the only two builds worth making would be a boxing/BJJ hybrid, with 99 boxing and rest in BJJ, with 110 in punches,strike D,clinch and DGrap as your secondaries (Wrestling can work, but if you get taken down via bad sliders or just bad luck, you are screwed, and sacrificing clinch for DGrap kinda bites), and a wrestling BJJ hybrid with 99 in wrestling,rest in BJJ, 110 in strike d,clinch,DGrap and takedown off, with the rest in GnP.

Those builds cna work for two reasons

1)Noobs you'll fight early cant set grappling sliders

2)Noobs you'll fight early ABSOLUTELY CANNOT set clinch sliders

You can win fights easy by just drilling guys with 100-150 shots from clinch, less if you get better KO power rolls, and you can also score takedowns easily because noobs try to break clinch a lot and generally dont set good sliders. Also, the grappler can work via LnP and throwing enough GnP, albeit lousy GnP, to keep the fight from getting stood up.

MT can work too, but the problem is that you'll have to sacrifice some much needed points due to the fact that, while counter kicking is nice, its also nice to be able to do something from the clinch as well, which you cant do unless you reduce another important secondary.

Android17: Hence, the punches + MT build. It gives you the opportunity to kill someone in standup and clinch, backing up with defense against all sort of strikes. You can then learn kicks if you want to kicks, or going into elbow/knee. Punch is the universal weapon, in my opinion, and that is the pro of punch.

• Upvote 5

My 2 cents:

Primaries:

Boxing has more KO and success than MT also because its easier. A boxing sprawl n brawler ["Chuck Liddel"] is easier to slide than a MT sprawl n brawler ["Cro Cop"]. MT has more secondaries. It means more options, you are more versatile. Yes. But it also spread your points and you have more things to slide ["how much elbows/knees? Low kick or high kick? Body or leg? How much between Dirty box and MT in clinch?"], so the chance you slide something wrong is bigger.

Wrestling depends A LOT of strength. A LOT. I want to check the wrestler ability to GnP with superb str and exceptional str. I believe it should be a big diff.

Builds:

I'd take out that flex points and put on agi. Flex pops good with yoga.

Yeah, your guide really inspires me and tingling with my mood and muse. And your two cents are added to the second post, just so it can stays on the guide.

How about 18 years old? :D

Read:

PSUMike's The New Players Guide to Effective Fighter Building for basic ideas.

Snipeone's Project Builds thread for samples and tips.

MyronMonroe's A basic fighter creation lesson: Distributing your points for the 110-optimization

Or you can do a tone down version of those builds but you are better off with a lot of 110 for a project.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I am pretty dumb.

Giving a way a secret to my qfc wins. 85 strength and 60 conditioning seem to be enough. Also, as a 25yo, it takes a bit longer to raise strength and conditioning. To get from 10 to 110 it took my 25yo 50 sessions where it took my 18yo around 30. Somehow I still hear people talk about it taking about 20 sessions for a 18yo. It hasn't been that fast since like a month after I joined.

I like MT a lot more than boxing. I still feel safe standing against a boxer, and then I feel completely safe clinching with them.

4.10I Am Going To Finish Ya!

Boxing 90

MT 1

Wrestling 1

BJJ 79

Punches 110

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 43

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 1

Submission 110

Defensive Grap 110

Agility 80

Flexibility 72

Speed 80

Strength 1

Conditioning 10

Balance 1(Balance flexibility and balance if you want to)

I personally, doubt about this build but oh well, I decided put it up as a concept build. So, do not take this build unless you don't mind the high chance of losing. Basically, you are aiming for a finish whenever you fight. Take granite chin and KO power, just so you can survive against brawler and maybe KO him if you have high power. Against brawler, you better hope you get a KO before him or try outstrike him if you believe you are that good with slider. Against wrestler, oh well, go for high damage and aim to get a KO before he takes you down. If he takes you down, then work your magic and submit him. Easier said than done though. Hence, this seriously isn't the best build to start up with and is definitely not noob-friendly.

Strength

- Finisher

- Surprise wrestler with submission from bottom

Weakness

- Not decision friendly

- No takedown ability

- Clinch is hell

5Two Cents

Useful info provided by other great managers.

This i'll finish ya guy looks quite similar to one of my fighters, yet is even more unable to win fights because he lacks points in agi and speed, i just hope i'll overpower my opponent by punches or on the ground, hope he lacks cardio :P

Best guide I read so far, would mark this with 10 out of 10 rating

Is very useful for beginner players, it's readable, easy to understand, not too sophisticated not too shallow, presents important details, it's just great !

Thank u android sir !!! :thumbup:

When someone reads through these potential builds, there are a few fundamental things to take into consideration that may help you choose between potential builds.

- The most important sentence within this is "you can win and will win, with the correct game plan and hidden.". As you become more experienced you will be able to adapt to new game plans however this only happens if you try different builds which some will be a natural fitting to you and some will not. However the more you can understand, especially at an early the stage, the more dangerous you will be in the future.

- A 25 year old will learn slower than a younger fighter therefore its important to remember that it is harder to round a fighters skill level.

- Wrestling covers the most bases out of all primary attributes. It is a base factor in the clinch, whether the fighter stays standing or not and allows you great control from the top on the ground (with the appropriate secondary's and physicals). This means you can relatively cheaply develop a fighter who has a chance to survive in all aspects of a fight.

Most importantly it allows you to dictate where the fight is going to happen so you can use your other strengths to there best possible effect. Creating a fighter without wrestling is something that will leave you with a noticeable disadvantage.

- Physical distribution can be analysed in many ways however it is important to note that three physicals can be added cheaply and relatively quickly;

- conditioning (through cardio)

- strength (through weights)

- flexibility (through yoga)

While the other three (agility, balance and speed) will only improve quickly using Circuit training (Known as CT).

Therefore when creating a 25 year old (as a manager with limited resources), loading the three stats that cannot be easily trained is your best chance to have a competitive fighter even if it seems to go against the stats you might think you will need due to the build.

• 4 weeks later...

This guide isnt bad, bit its a bit off with some builds. It seems to me that going respectable wrestling with the sprawl and brawler will cost you against grapplers. Also, the BJJ build will have difficulty getting the fight to the floor as well.

IMO,the only two builds worth making would be a boxing/BJJ hybrid, with 99 boxing and rest in BJJ, with 110 in punches,strike D,clinch and DGrap as your secondaries (Wrestling can work, but if you get taken down via bad sliders or just bad luck, you are screwed, and sacrificing clinch for DGrap kinda bites), and a wrestling BJJ hybrid with 99 in wrestling,rest in BJJ, 110 in strike d,clinch,DGrap and takedown off, with the rest in GnP.

Those builds cna work for two reasons

1)Noobs you'll fight early cant set grappling sliders

2)Noobs you'll fight early ABSOLUTELY CANNOT set clinch sliders

You can win fights easy by just drilling guys with 100-150 shots from clinch, less if you get better KO power rolls, and you can also score takedowns easily because noobs try to break clinch a lot and generally dont set good sliders. Also, the grappler can work via LnP and throwing enough GnP, albeit lousy GnP, to keep the fight from getting stood up.

MT can work too, but the problem is that youll have to sacrifice some much needed points due to the fact that, while counter kicking is nice, its also nice to be able to do something from the clinch as well, which you cant do unless you reduce another important secondary.

Most of the builds are just conceptual, I do state their many weaknesses so the newbies won't pick them anyway against the better builds. And of course, I will add your builds to the guide as well, thanks for the contribution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...