Sam Alvey's most recent fight

I watched mfc 40 last night, and was impressed with Smiling Sam Alvey's middleweight title defence.He got caught, but overcame early troubles to win by ko in the 4th.I'd like to know how other people felt about this fight.

Never heard of him, you should stop posting for awhile.

I dont think so chump, i will post as often as i please, if u don't like it, well fuck you.

• Downvote 3

Sammy is just "another guy". Is he good? Probably. Is he good enough to be major star? Nope. He's one of those guys you may like to watch, but who won't become great. Like Pat Barry - you know there is no way he will become top tier fighter, but you know you are up for a treat when this guy fights.

• Upvote 1

Sammy is just "another guy". Is he good? Probably. Is he good enough to be major star? Nope. He's one of those guys you may like to watch, but who won't become great. Like Pat Barry - you know there is no way he will become top tier fighter, but you know you are up for a treat when this guy fights.

I know. he's a bit sloppy in his defence, but quite exciting. i like watching pat barry as well, too bad he got dropped bad in his last fight.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Positive guy with a beautiful little family, entertaining fighter, not too game-plan orientated... i really like him and wish him all the best. Wonder if WW would be better for him, still in the UFC you have so many badass wrestlers there, not that good for his skillset. If you're bored and need some MMA to watch, check out 2013's MFC True Grit card with him - next to that it had my personal FotY runner up.

• Upvote 1

Sam please stop trying to hype yourself on the MMA tycoon forums.... How many times have I told you not to hind behind a on-line persona to promote your fights....

funny