Sponsorship Fighter Advertising (Money Sink)

Rambo

Allow Sponsorship companies to pay fighters that are under sponsorship deals for 'advertising events'. Have a limited amount of these events per month and cap fighters off at 1 or 2 per month.

Sponsorship Fighter Advertising / Commercial

Fighter Receives Popularity Boost (not hype) and company receives hype boost based on fighters popularity / hype. bigger the advertisement the more expensive.

Blog

News Paper Ad

Billboard

Radio Commercial

TV Commercial

etc. think of things that make sense, put some thought into it. I speed-balled that list together in seconds.

I think the ads (depending on what they are) should appear on the front page of the website. Needs to be something simple that squeezes the fighter avatar in there. i.e. a few hollywood billboard templates (and other advertisement styles) with a box space for the fighter avatar.

• Upvote 9

In order to be a money sink, it should be done for the orgs, cause clothing/nutrition companies arent making enough money to cause a problem with the economy. I mean, it could make those businesses even less attractive for the players. It is good idea anyway, but I doubt there would be someone to implement it in the game.

I like to think that most interactive org owners would get involved financially for the extra hype and to boost their org partnership benefits. Who doesn't want to see their fight or fighter featured on the front page? extra popularity helps PPVs. goes full circle. people helping people.

btw, would be nice if you can do it for fights too. have it not impact hype for fighters at all, so it can't be exploited, and only increase their popularity. I like to think their "hype bar" is more or less a formula to determine fighter rankings.

can't imagine it putting any company owners off because it isn't necessary at all. not required. just a new element introduced to their companies to give it some life... consistent life and purpose outside of money laundering.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea. It obviously needs some more work, but it is a solid idea and it has lots of potential

confidence and IQ could be a hidden 'element' to success for the popularity bonus for a "commercial promo". Could cost something close to a cheap PPV.