Moving fighters

Hi all just wondered if anyone else had this problem but my fighters flew out to fight in another city with an auto flight as couldn't book a normal flight. After there fights they message me saying they couldn't train as in a different city. When I click the CLICK HERE to change city it doesn't say there current city nor does it let me move them. A bit stuck on what to do do next. Any help would be appreciated.

Just to confirm after clicking CLICK HERE in the mail message there is no other buttons to press on the next page and no current city showing.

Thanks

strange. my personal view is that its really irisponsible of org owners to sign up new managers (who wont have a full understanding of how much of their pay will go on flights and the impact of energy/morale loss- paticually from autoflights) from out of town unless their going to sort out the travel for them. All the fighters in my org get invites for private jets including a return flight, meaning situations like this can only happen from them failing to click on the invites.

but seeing as your already in this situation- what cities are you in and need to get to? A private jet owner may well have a flight with spare seats going that way shortly and could help you out.

• Upvote 1

Agree entirely with wilflet about its the org owners responsibility to ensure new fighters are aware if the costs of moving when signed in different city.

As for your problem I've not tried using the link provided in the emails but have you tried sending them back to ther home city via the maps page? If you go to maps you can then scroll down and move the fighter direct by selecting the visit option next to their name. This is an instant move so in future if you need to move around you can use this again or schedule in advance from the other options available via this page.

However this can be a costly move for a new fighter to do on a regular basis on new fighter wages.

Hi all just wondered if anyone else had this problem but my fighters flew out to fight in another city with an auto flight as couldn't book a normal flight. After there fights they message me saying they couldn't train as in a different city. When I click the CLICK HERE to change city it doesn't say there current city nor does it let me move them. A bit stuck on what to do do next. Any help would be appreciated.

Just to confirm after clicking CLICK HERE in the mail message there is no other buttons to press on the next page and no current city showing.

Thanks

Go to the Map page and scroll to the bottom. You should see your fighters and where they are currently. Then just click the visit link next to them and move them. For future reference, go to this page to cancel the auto flight next time too. That's why you coulnd't book a normal flight, the auto hadn't been cancelled.

Go to the Map page and scroll to the bottom. You should see your fighters and where they are currently. Then just click the visit link next to them and move them. For future reference, go to this page to cancel the auto flight next time too. That's why you coulnd't book a normal flight, the auto hadn't been cancelled.

This could well be the reason. Normally I use the auto flight as a reminder to move. I'll get the auto flight booked message then after pm move the fighter directly, then cancel the auto flight if I remember. It works this way whilst the auto flight is booked but never tried it using the schedule option.