Come get some!

aylib

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=256129

Currently sitting at #6 P4P.

It's that time again- anyone wanna try?

Pao would come out of retirement and give your guy a nice new challenge, altough I am sure higher hyped guys will be knocking on your door as well. Anyway, Pao would do it for free, anytime, anyplace. He said that he can do the same to this guy as he did to your previous pupil Scissorhands.

So if the high hyped guys stay still, knock on my door and I`ll answer ;)

Scissorhands is a scrub and when you beat him:

1. He already wasn't under my management and

2. You had already managed him as well, having asked me about his hiddens and being very familiar with his attributes.

Bring your guy out of retirement, Doubtfire will take him after this upcoming fight.

• Upvote 1

Scissorhands is a scrub and when you beat him:

1. He already wasn't under my management and

2. You had already managed him as well, having asked me about his hiddens and being very familiar with his attributes.

Bring your guy out of retirement, Doubtfire will take him after this upcoming fight.

I will unretire him when you message me for the fight. I have no gym so can not train. Message me when you want, anytime.

Sounds good.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14696092901325.png

"Iron Palm" Bo Xiang Pao

I`m impressed with the guts of Doubtfire to accept my free challenge. After his next fight, I will unretire as soon as I get messaged and then Doubtfire can choose the date and place. Very intruiging test for me! Make or break.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14696092901325.png

"Iron Palm" Bo Xiang Pao

I`m impressed with the guts of Doubtfire to accept my free challenge. After his next fight, I will unretire as soon as I get messaged and then Doubtfire can choose the date and place. Very intruiging test for me! Make or break.
Guts? I changed my mind; I don't think your guy deserves to fight a top 10 fighter just because you flap your gums.

If you want a challenge then I've got one for you- ill take your top guy vs

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=292591

• Upvote 1

Guts? I changed my mind; I don't think your guy deserves to fight a top 10 fighter just because you flap your gums.

If you want a challenge then I've got one for you- ill take your top guy vs

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=292591

The one `flapping his guns` was you, asking for a challenge. Nobody but Pao reacted and accepted the challenge. You agreed to the challenge and now change your mind. Good for you, not a problem for me. I understand that a loss vs Pao would leave you too humiliated and gutted, so no worries. If you ever want to actually live up to the Pao vs Doubtfire promise, let me know.

The one `flapping his guns` was you, asking for a challenge. Nobody but Pao reacted and accepted the challenge. You agreed to the challenge and now change your mind. Good for you, not a problem for me. I understand that a loss vs Pao would leave you too humiliated and gutted, so no worries. If you ever want to actually live up to the Pao vs Doubtfire promise, let me know.

How many times are you going to "quit", "leave" or whatever you want to call it before you actually do leave? Your act has worn thin and nobody wants to listen to you try and talk your way into fights that you do not deserve or go crying for the "I am leaving the game" act you pull so very often?
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How many times are you going to "quit", "leave" or whatever you want to call it before you actually do leave? Your act has worn thin and nobody wants to listen to you try and talk your way into fights that you do not deserve or go crying for the "I am leaving the game" act you pull so very often?

Have you even read what was going on?

Aylib wanted a challenge for Doubtfire, nobody reacts,so I did. I told him that the rank difference is big, but if he wanted, I sure was game. He accepted, only to decline one day later. I have no issue with that, as I knew he would do that.

So do not try to stir things up when nothing is going on Louie. Use your time more wisely, grow a beard.

By flapping gums I was referring to your tendency to talk your way into undeserving matchups.

Let's set this up and put this to rest. Any suggestion for an org?

• Upvote 1

Pao would come out of retirement and give your guy a nice new challenge, altough I am sure higher hyped guys will be knocking on your door as well. Anyway, Pao would do it for free, anytime, anyplace. He said that he can do the same to this guy as he did to your previous pupil Scissorhands.

So if the high hyped guys stay still, knock on my door and I`ll answer ;)

Syn 548 - Institutionalized on October 14th, in London. You state anywhere, anytime. Lets see if you hold true to your word.