Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Welcome back to Barbarian Fight Club’s event previews. Today we will take a look at Barbarian Friday Night-1. As always our merchandise partner will be Mango Nutrition and they will have stands located in and all around the arena. Barbarian Friday Night-1 will be presented on Friday January 24th from Wild Bob’s Bar. It is a small venue so get your tickets now!

Preliminary Bout Number One- Heavyweight Fight

Junior “Massacre” Lima (0-3) {0-0} versus “The Sinister Kid” Louis Le Tueur (0-1) {0-0}

Lima is surly a striker, training in boxing and Muay Thai. In his first fight he lost by decision and in his second and third he was defeated by submission in the first round. Lima will want to get on the winning ways, losing your first three fights of your pro career can be devastating. Obviously he can only really strike so do not look for many if any take down attempts from him. Across the cage will be standing “The Sinister Kid” who is a wonderful boxer and proficient wrestler. Le Tueur looked terrible on the ground in his first fight, but did stuff fifty percent of his opponents takedown attempts. He looked a bit timed in the clinch, but he was fighting someone that was a lot older. In this bout I would exspet him to come out firing away and try to be the first to knockout Lima. If things get dicey he could look to shoot the double for some ground and pound. I am going to pick Le Tueur to win this fight by a very close decision since Lima has proven he can take a punch.

Preliminary Bout Number Two- Middleweight Fight

“Andinho” Anderson Silva (1-1) {0-0} versus Bruce Day (0-1) {0-0}

Silva is a respectable boxer, and he holds a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so his ground game is not horrible. The nineteen year old Brazilian native will have the crowd on his side as well as the striking. In his split decision win Silva was able to stuff a lot of takedowns as well as hit a high percentage of head punches. If I was in Silva’s corner I would be telling him to throw more punch and worry less about everything else in this bout. Bruce Day is kind of a jack of all trades, but is not strong in anything. His ground game should be better than Silva’s and he should look to get the takedown nice and early. It may be hard to submit Silva considering both men are blue belts but the takedowns and ground control could get Day a decision win. Personally I don’t think that will happen, and I am going to pick Silva to win by decision.

Preliminary Bout Number Three- Bantamweight Fight

“Pei_Pei” Matheus Peixoto (1-1) {0-0} versus “The Phenomenal One” Andrew Jennings (0-1) {0-1}

Peixoto is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt with his only win coming by way of submission. Clearly he will want this fight to go to the ground by any means necessary. Matheus does have some training in Muay Thai as well as some wrestling, and he should utilize that training to get the fight down to the ground and into a dominate position. “The Phenomenal One” did not look so phenomenal in his first and only fight getting submitted in only eighteen seconds. Jennings will want to change up his game plan for his next fight obviously. Jennings is a wonderful wrestler and will want to put Peixoto on his back, but he will need to stay active and try to improve position because you do not want to be in a purple belts guard for too long. I will not be able to make a prediction on this fight due to the fact I manage Jennings and would not want to pick against my fighter, or seem like a homer because I am always picking my own guy.

Preliminary Bout Number Four- Welterweight Fight

Georgie “Twinkletoes” Chapman (1-1) {0-0} versus Relo “Sempre” Seufoles (1-1) {0-0}

“Twinkletoes” is a wonderful wrestler with a little bit of boxing and Muay Thai training. Chapman does not seem like the kind of fighter who would want to stand and strike but he is improving his striking everyday which might mean we will see a different Chapman. Chapman is more of a ground and pounder who should be looking to take down his opponent as soon as the chance arises. Relo is a Muay Thai based striker who’s only win came as a split decision. He then lost his next fight by submission in the third round. “Sempre” has shown he has good cardio and a great chin, now he just needs to prove that he has great takedown defense and he could win this bout. I believe that Georgie Chapman will get the takedown and ground and pound his way to victory in the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number Five- Bantamweight Fight

Sergei “3be” Shunkov (1-1) {1-0} versus “Commander” Jake Malcomes (1-0) {0-0}

Shunkov was very impressive in his BFC debut, taking down a wonderful wrestler and then getting a submission in just eighteen seconds. Sergei does not have much of a striking game so clearly he will want to get this fight down to the ground, but I do not see an eighteen second submission in this fight, since his opponent is a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Even though Malcomes does have a purple belt I am not sold he will want this fight to go to the ground since he should have the clear advantage striking do to his boxing back round. In his only fight Malcomes was taken down and from the bottom full guard position he was able to finish the fight with a triangle choke at just thirty five seconds. I think Malcomes and Shunkov both have a lot of confidence in there submission games now, and I think the purple belt Jake Malcomes ends up with a first round submission victory, maybe even from the bottom again.

Main Card Bout Number One- Heavyweight Fight

Antonio Ignascio Erazo (1-0) {0-0} versus Chin HoKelly (1-1) {1-1}

Erazo will not get an easy debut to Barbarian as he will be taking on HoKelly who has already put two notches on his headboard in BFC. These two fighters have very similar styles as they are both wonderful boxers and respectable wrestlers. To continue the similarities both fighters like the clinch range dirty boxing style of fighting and this should promise to have a knockout winner. HoKelly is the taller fighter, which in a striking bout you would expect that to work to his advantage but I am not so sure in this one. Since most of this bout should take place on the inside the lengthiness of HoKelly could be his downfall. Chin although is the more aggressive fighter and that could come into play in this one. I am going to pick a first round knockout and I will flip a coin and say HoKelly wins it.

Main Card Bout Number Two- Welterweight Fight

Rajesh “Raj” Koothrappali (2-0) {2-0} versus Christopher “The Wolf” Newton (1-0) {1-0}

Both of these fighters are wrestling back round Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighters. Also both fighters are currently holding purple belts in the art of BJJ. Koothrappali is the better wrestler but in exchange of that Newton is better in striking. Basically I see this fight going down to the ground quickly. Newton has one hundred percent takedown percentage as he is one for one. Koothrappali is an abysmal five of twenty one in that department. The stats do not get better for the incredibly aggressive Raj as he has two submissions on fifty three attempts, while Newton is much better at one for eight. I think the over aggressive nature of Koothrappali will be his demise as I am picking Newton to win by submission in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number Three- Light Heavyweight Fight

Scott “Crusher” Bigelow (1-0) {0-0} versus Sheldon “The Doctor” Cooper (2-0) {2-0}

Bigelow is a Muay Thai fighter and wrestler so he can keep the distance and strike or clinch it up. In both of those spots in his debut to Barbarian Fight Club he will have an advantage over his opponent. Bigelow should look for another early head kick knockout but if it is not there he will want to go to the clinch to avoid Cooper’s takedowns. Sheldon Cooper is two and zero with both wins coming by submission in the BFC. Both of those submissions came in the first round and against the same opponent so now it is time to really see what he is made of. Will the brown belt be able to get the take down and another first round submission? My guess is yes, I see Bigelow getting taken down and submitted near the end of the first round.

Co-Main Event, Main Card Bout Number Four- Heavyweight Fight

Diego Nunes (3-0) {0-0} versus Jermain “Big Nasty” Johnson (2-0) {0-0}

Nunes is currently three and zero and he has finished all of his fights in the first round, two by way of doctor stoppage. He is a ground and pounder and will be looking to put Johnson on his back. It may be difficult to put Johnson on his back though seeing he is a division one wrestling champion who is also a ground and pounder. Johnson has stopped both of his opponents but in his last fight he had to go deep into the second round to get the TKO. This will be a very difficult fight to pick since both fighters are wrestlers who want to get on top and throw bombs. Johnson is a perfect nine for nine in takedown attempts while Nunes is three of eight. That is the deciding stat for me as I am picking “Big Nasty” to win this fight by TKO in the first round.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number Five- Lightweight Fight

Zachary “Zap Zap” White (3-0) {1-0} versus Genki Sudo (2-0) {1-0}

Zach White is a remarkable boxer and respectable wrestler who has finished all of his opponents. White may have gotten lucky in his last bout as he was taken down by a submission artist and then was allowed back up to his feet. He took full advantage of it and knocked out Mendes shortly after being called back to his feet. Sudo is a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well as a proficient boxer. Even though he does have some striking ability he will not want to stand and strike with White. All though I am not sure how the purple belt will get the fight to the ground as White is a much better wrestler. As long as White can stuff the Sudo takedowns he will have this fight in the bag. My prediction will be a Zachary White first round knockout.

This is the first of two big events over the weekend, so please look for the event preview for Barbarian FC 5: The Burst in the next day or two. As always Mango Nutrition will be the event partner so make sure you check them out for your nutritional needs. If you agree or disagree with any of these previews and predictions please let me know on the Smack Talk Forum Thread. Once again I am Tony Rossi and thank you for reading my preview of Barbarian Friday Night 1. All writings are owned by Barbarian Fight Club and this article may not be reused or reprinted without written expressed consent from BFC.

• Upvote 1

"Chapman does not seem like the kind of fighter who would want to stand and strike but he is improving his striking everyday which might mean we will see a different Chapman" -------- how the hell did he know is was training striking, i must have a spy in my camp lol :bigshock:

I do my home work. Chapman is 18 years old and a wonderful wrestler. If you where only working on physicals or just on wrestling you would not have 3's in boxing and Muay Thai. When I do my write ups I look at every fighters profile page to see where there stats are. Then I look at their age to try and tell what they are working on. I also look at their last few fights to see how their tactics are set, After that I begin my write up. I also look at the gyms the fighters are at when I see something such as the 3-3-12-white belt at 18 years old. You would think I would have a better fighting record from the way I do the look ups for my writing.

• Upvote 1

I do my home work. Chapman is 18 years old and a wonderful wrestler. If you where only working on physicals or just on wrestling you would not have 3's in boxing and Muay Thai. When I do my write ups I look at every fighters profile page to see where there stats are. Then I look at their age to try and tell what they are working on. I also look at their last few fights to see how their tactics are set, After that I begin my write up. I also look at the gyms the fighters are at when I see something such as the 3-3-12-white belt at 18 years old. You would think I would have a better fighting record from the way I do the look ups for my writing.

cant fault you mate, good job :thumbup: just changed my training now though :hehe:

cant fault you mate, good job :thumbup: just changed my training now though :hehe:

Haha you don't need to change up your training because of me. If you are using your wrestling to keep the fight standing and have the balance and cardio you might want to spam strikes since you are fighting at such a young age. If you keep it as a ground and pounder I would change it up at this age. Good luck to you in your fight.

• Upvote 1

Great writing Tony! Glad to see you guys in here and i am doing my best to promote these fights.

Will be announcing our first and second tournament this weekend.

Who will be our first champion?! I can say it will be in the 170lbs.

Dustin Clare already got his spot in the last fight against Jared Gracie, and now we have 3 spots left for the top contenders.

We have #2 Chiamaka Congo 7-0 who is facing #1 Dustin Clare 5-0, #3 Andokuhle Congo 2-0 trying to keep his spot against #5 Justin Clare 5-1 and #9 Christopher Newton 1-0 trying to get the last spot against #4 Rajesh Koothrappali 2-0, will Newton be able to get the #4 in the category?

Excited to see how will be the category after these fights.

Great writing Tony! Glad to see you guys in here and i am doing my best to promote these fights.

Will be announcing our first and second tournament this weekend.

Who will be our first champion?! I can say it will be in the 170lbs.

Dustin Clare already got his spot in the last fight against Jared Gracie, and now we have 3 spots left for the top contenders.

We have #2 Chiamaka Congo 7-0 who is facing #1 Dustin Clare 5-0, #3 Andokuhle Congo 2-0 trying to keep his spot against #5 Justin Clare 5-1 and #9 Christopher Newton 1-0 trying to get the last spot against #4 Rajesh Koothrappali 2-0, will Newton be able to get the #4 in the category?

Excited to see how will be the category after these fights.

Woo, this is gonna be a great tournament. Congo is a beast (Chiamaka). Hopefully Newton pulls through with the win and gets that tournament spot.

Jermain Johnson is fighting in 3days in the co main event both guys undefeated jermain 2-0 the other guy 3-0 I think jermaine wins tko then look towards getting that belt

Jermain Johnson is fighting in 3days in the co main event both guys undefeated jermain 2-0 the other guy 3-0 I think jermaine wins tko then look towards getting that belt

That was a tough fight for me to pick. It is a very good match up, as the fighters seem to be pretty even. Good luck to you buddy.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12b20.jpg

Tim "The One" Thedford

"The King Of Swords" Sananda Halo I'm calling you out, You will be the first victim on my road to glory

Hey Tim, I'm glad you had fun cherry picking your self the first fight. How about you be a man and take what your given first? I don't feel like fighting some 0-0 chump who thinks they can pick them selves a easy win. After you get your self a win, or a loss we can talk. Until then, keep cherry picking...

• Upvote 1

Barbarian Fight Club is proud to present BFC: 5 The Burst, coming to you live from Hayashi’s Lounge in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. As always are merchandise partner Mango Nutrition will be there and in full effect with booths located in and around the arena. Ten action packed bout will be on our agenda including a massive Welterweight fight. Welterweight tournament time is right around the corner and Clare versus Congo could set Congo up for an entry, or it could push him down the ranks and out of the tournament.

Preliminary Bout Number One- Middleweight Fight

Ronaldo “Abacaxi” Oliveira (2-4) {1-1} versus Julian Asangh (0-3) {0-2}

Oliveira was on a four fight losing streak until Barbarian Weekend Day 2 where he was able to edge out a split decision win over Asangh. I personally have no idea what fight Mauricio Rocha was watching because I had Oliveira winning that fight. Even though Oliveira won the decision I would not suggest much of the same in this fight. He needs to prove that he was the clear cut winner and I have no idea how he should approach it. Asangh is a in my opinion just a better fighter, even though his zero and three record does not state that. The reason Julian Asangh lost the split decision in my thoughts was simply aggression. If Asangh turns up the heat, and shows Oliveira that he is a much better boxer this could be a short night for Oliveira. I don’t see that happening though and I will predict Oliveira winning by submission in the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number Two- Super Heavyweight Fight

Fuji “Kamehameha” Taro (0-0-1) {0-0-0} versus Kamekona “The Shrimp Truck” Tupuola (0-2) {0-2}

Taro’s only fight ended in a majority draw and that is always unsettling. In this bout Taro is going to want to get a little more aggressive because he is outmatched in my opinion. Even though he is outmatched his opponent has been submitted and knocked out so maybe if Taro gets aggressive and puts forth a little more heart he can take this fight home. Tupuola is a better wrestler and Jiu Jitsu fighter than Taro and his objective is easy to see. Objective number one, do not get kicked in the head. Objective number two get this fight to the ground. Objective number three slap on a submission and turn your career around. Seems like an easy game plan, now he just needs to execute. I believe “The Shrimp Truck” will execute and I have him winning in the first round by submission.

Preliminary Bout Number Three- Middleweight Fight

Leonardro “The Anaconda” Souza (0-0) {0-0} versus Paul “Gorilla” Silva (0-1) {0-0}

Souza is sort of a jack of all trades, but his strength is in Muay Thai. Even though he was competed in BJJ tournaments his strength is mainly in his striking. In this fight he will need to rely more on that ground training though. With some wrestling abilities and a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu he will have an advantage in the grappling in this fight. Silva is superb boxer and will be looking to knock Souza’s head clean off. In his only fight Silva was not able to show off his skills as he was taken down and submitted in the first round. Silva will need to show a big improvement on his take down defense if he wants to win this fight. I am going to pick Souza to win this fight by submission in the first round though.

Preliminary Bout Number Four- Middleweight Fight

Trevor Brand (0-0) {0-0} versus Aviya Sherman (0-0) {0-0}

Two eighteen year old fighters both of which are making their professional debuts in this bout. Brand is a mediocre boxer with some Muay Thai back round as well. Clearly he is going to want to strike in this bout but I don’t see his opponent allowing that. Brand will need to stuff takedowns and strike when he can to get his hand raised at the end of this one. Sherman has never competed in a professional MMA bout, but he did go one and one in the TWGC at 185lbs. The brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will be looking to take Brand down and make him submit early, as he clearly will not want to get submitted. It is your classic striker versus grappler in this one, and I am going to pick the grappler to win by submission in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number Five- Super Heavyweight Fight

Enzo Tabare “Yoru” Ortiz Silva (2-0) {1-0} versus Thor “The Titan” Guerrero (0-0) {0-0}

The last time we seen Ortiz Silva he was delivering a beautiful head kick knock out to Kamekona Tupuola at Barbarian Weekend Day 2. The Super Heavyweight overwhelmed his opponent with strikes and it quickly lead to a knockout. Ortiz Silva will be looking to do much of the same against Guerrero in this bout. Thor Guerrero will be looking to avoid the strikes in the standup position, and he will do this by relaying on his wrestling to rip his opponent to the ground. From there Guerrero will be looking for the submission so in his debut he can show the world why he has a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt. I will predict Guerrero will get the takedown and submission in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number One- Lightweight Fight

Van “Beast” Damme (2-1) {1-0} versus Alejandro “Latino” Martinez (1-2) {0-2}

Well it would appear that this fight is going to decision. Damme has gone to decision for both of his wins and Martinez has gone to decision in all three of his fights. Damme is proficient in Muay Thai and has a little ground experience working in wrestling and holding a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu blue belt. Obviously he will want to keep this fight standing though so look for a lot of kicks and jabs from Damme. The reason he will want to stay standing is because of Martinez’s wonderful wrestling. Martinez does have some boxing skill but should not try to strike with Damme, instead he should look for takedowns and either ground and pound or lay and pray for a decision victory. I see Martinez getting the win obviously by decision in what will hopefully turn out to be a great fight between these two masters of the decision.

Main Card Bout Number Two- Lightweight Fight

Antonio “The Alligator” Gracie (1-0) {0-0} versus Jose Pablo “Cactus” Joaquin (1-0) {0-0}

Gracie may have bitten off more than he can chew when he accepted this fight. He will be outmatched striking in this bout and his wrestling and Jiu Jitsu is about the same level as his opponent. Being a legit Gracie though could not hurt you, if he loses he could just complain and make threats until the decision is overturned. In all seriousness though even though these to seem evenly matched on the ground, Gracie just needs to do his Gracie thing and get real aggressive with submissions to win this fight. “Cactus” has a huge advantage standing up and should look to keep it in that position. Leg kicks to slow down the takedown attempts and double under hooks when he gets shot on. If he can keep the fight standing he needs to use knees in the clinch and head kicks from distance and try to knockout Gracie quickly. I am going to predict The Steel Penn product to get the win by submission, Gracie in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number Three- Middleweight Fight

Enrique “Torpedo” Moura (1-0) {0-0} versus Anderson “The Spider” Silva (0-1) {0-0}

Moura is a clear cut grappler and that is about all he has to offer in a fight. He is a mediocre wrestler and he holds a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, so obviously he will want the fight to go to the ground. In his only fight Moura was seven of fifteen in the takedown department, but did not attempt a single submission, and he was not very active on the ground with strikes. All those takedowns did lead him into a unanimous decision win over his opponent but he will need to do more than lay and pray in this one. Silva is a a respectable Muay Thai striker and will have an advantage while the two are standing up. To complement his Muay Thai he holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and should do just fine on the ground. Silva attempted a lot of unsuccessful takedowns in his last fight which had him winded early, and I expect much of the same. Since Moura has no will to finish I see this fight going to decision and the winner will be Enrique Moura.

Main Card Bout Number Four- Lightweight Fight

Dercy “The Mummy” Goncalves (1-0) {0-0} versus Sponge Bones (1-0) {0-0}

Dercy is a mediocre boxer and a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Dercy should be happy to exchange as he tries not to get taken down by the far better wrestler. Goncalves can win this fight standing up and he should look to do so, even though these fighters are evenly matched in BJJ Bones is the better wrestler. Wrestling is exactly where Bones needs to attack this opponent. Even if Bones cannot get a submission victory do to them both holding purple belts, takedown after takedown will score you some points as well as avoid some good striking. I am going to pick Bones to win this fight by submission in the second round.

Main Event, Main Card Bout Number Five- Welterweight Fight

Dustin “Gannicus” Clare (5-0) {2-0} versus Chiamaka “Vuvuzela” Congo (7-0) {1-0}

I am so excited about this fight and so should everyone else. This is the two top Welterweights in the BFC going head to head. Clare is a submission fighter holding a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as well as being a very respectable wrestler. He has won submission of the night awards in both of his fights in BFC including his second round submission of the TWGC champion Jared Gracie. Clearly Clare will want to get this fight to the ground and look for a submission. On to Congo, it should not be a secret I am a huge Congo fan. I was in Helsinki when he won his first fight in a MMA organization. I love Congo’s strong clinch, and once get gets his opponents into that clinch its usually lights out. Congo is a wonderful boxer and respectable wrestler, and he knows how to put the two together. He will be looking to stuff any takedown attempt by Clare and maintain his one hundred percent takedown defense. Once he stuffs the first one look for Congo to grab Clare in a clinch and immediately start testing the chin. These are two great warriors and one of them has to taste defeat for the first time, and I think Clare will be the one with the bad taste in his mouth after this one. I am going to pick Congo to shock the BFC and knockout Clare from the clinch in the first round.

The main event is worth the ticket price on this card, and should now be considered the biggest fight in BFC’s short history. I am very excited about this event and personally I can’t wait for the 25th of January. As always this has been Tony Rossi with another BFC preview. I want to thank everyone for reading this and if you agree, disagree, or just want to give us your opinion please drop us a line on the Barbarian Fight Club Smack Talk Thread.

This article is owned by the BFC and may not be reused or reproduced without written expressed consent from Barbarian Fight Club.

Hey Tim, I'm glad you had fun cherry picking your self the first fight. How about you be a man and take what your given first? I don't feel like fighting some 0-0 chump who thinks they can pick them selves a easy win. After you get your self a win, or a loss we can talk. Until then, keep cherry picking...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12b20.jpg

Tim "The One" Thedford

Well after my first win you'll be in the rear view either way even if your in the cage with me or not.

Inside the mind of the Wolf
Interview with Barbarian Fight Club's Christopher 'The Wolf' Newton

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13877379865134.png
1-0-0

Christopher Newton is a twenty-five year old fighter from San Francisco, USA. He is a brazilian jiu-jitsu purple belt, and is a finalist in the TWGC division 4 competition. He currently fights in Brazil, in the Barbarian Fight Club promotion. In two days' time, he will be fighting his second professional fight, a do-or-die matchup versus a fellow grappler, Rajeesh Koothrappali. We took the time to conduct a short interview before his fight.

Interviewer: How do you feel about this match up, and what do you believe your strongest advantage is?
Newton: Well, Koothrappali is the real deal man. The guy is on a tear, he won both of his professional fights by submission, and they were against decent competition. He's currently ranked 4th in the division, while I'm 9th. I think that this match up is perfect for me. I've spent most of my life grappling and his strengths match my strengths. However, I think that standing up I've got the clear advantage. I've been training muay-thai for quite a while now, and I can't wait to showcase my skills versus Rajeesh.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on your last win, and has kimura become your favourite submission now?
Newton: Last fight went just like I expected it to go. I got the early takedown, I went for quite a lot of submissions, which on hindsight I shouldn't have done. I feel like the guillotine attempts were unfruitful, and I should have stuck with kimuras, which were really successful. As soon as the fight got to the ground, I tested his defence out and saw that he kept leaving his hand to the side, thus allowing me to trap it and use my strength to lock that arm up. I've
already finished three fighters by kimura, and it's definitely my favourite submission.

Interviewer: With the recent press release made by BFC on the welterweight title tournament, how does that increase the importance of the fight, and does it add more pressure to you to perform to the best of your abilities?
Newton: As soon as I heard about the tournament, I wondered whether I'd get to be one of those four fighters. Even before it was announced, I knew that the Congos would get a spot, seeing as they've got a combined record of 9-0, Dustin Clare already beat the TWGC world champ in Gracie, so these upcoming fights really clarify the situation up. It's definitely a lot of pressure, I'm one win away from getting that tournament spot, and there's nothing I want more than getting that BFC title.

Interviewer: Give us a modest prediction on how the fight with Rajeesh will result?
Newton: One way, and one way only, with my hand raised up.

Tune in to Barbarian Friday Night 1 on Friday the 24th at 7pm GMT to see not only this fight, but other match-ups such as White vs Sudo, Nunes vs. Johnson and Bigelow vs. Cooper.

• Upvote 1