Introduce yourself...

admin

So anyway, I was thinking that I never really found out much about you guys during beta so feel free to introduce yourself!*

*I'm pretty sure this thread will bomb but we'll see :boxing:

I'll help you out. My name is Jacob, I live in Winnipeg Canada, originally from Vancouver, I'm 24, engaged and am expecting my first child in July.

As far as MMA goes I've been watching it for about 12 years now ever since I found some UFC VHS's at the video store while looking for wrasslin heh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Watching MMA since 12 years old. That's hardcore :)

I'm 28 and the first time I saw MMA was in Kardamina which is a town on the Greek Island of Kos. They used to play old UFC vids in this little bar and we went every night of the holiday to watch. The only things I can really remember were Royce and also someone who I think I've worked out must have been Brian Johnston. That will have been in around 2000, when I was 19.

• Upvote 1

I'm 25 and live in Victoria, BC, Canada.

I was first interested briefly in MMA around 2002 (watched a lot of old fights on-line, bought some old KOTC dvds), but didn't become truly interested and start watching PPVs, following news on-line, etc until the first Ultimate Fighter series.

• Upvote 1

My name is Remo, I'm 21 years old. Originally from Jamaica, currently living in Florida. I started watching MMA in 2002. I grew up watching WWF and other wrestling, but immediately converted when I saw Ken Shamrock getting his face smashed in by Tito Ortiz at a friends house. Fell in love with Pride a few months later, with Wanderlei and Shogun quickly becoming my favorite fighters with their sheer aggression and natural brutality of them mercilessly stomping peoples faces in. Been ordering just about every major PPV since. I grew up doing Tae Kwon Do and Kempo, and now I've been doing BJJ for about a year and a half on and off and compete on occasion.

• Upvote 1

My names Craig, I'm 25, apparently I'm the post whore of this forum for the time being.

I started watching MMA around 00-01

I also live in Winnipeg, Jacob's a good friend of mine he's the one who actually got me into this site.

I'm currently in university working on getting my certificate for MRI and Spectrology.

OH MAN HE'S GOT IT LOCKED... oh no wait he got out.

• Upvote 1

Not bad for a bombing thread..

I'm 23, from Vancouver and 2 months away from finishing my B.comm in NB. Had been interested in mma for years but never really had the opportunity to get into it until the first season of TUF. I haven't missed a ppv in years and I've been a fiend for mma articles and picks for about 2 years now. I've been picking up skills and training here and there, but when I get back to Vancouver in May i'll start training seriously with a goal of having my first amateur fight by the end of the year.. should be good times

Hi, my name is Rafael and i'm from Joinville, Brazil

Me and my lil brother (which barely knows how to ask your name in English play this game, I help him, but if he took any decision, i just say how he would do this)

Im 19 years old, and he is 12

I'm really impressed by fight system, I used to play on another fantasy site like this, but this one, even being the beggining is very cool!

If you guys need any help to get some informations from here, just PM me, i'd help you guys with pleasure.

And sorry for my bad english, I should try to study more :)

My name is Patrick and I'm from Niagara Falls, Canada.

I'm 26, married and I have a 2 year old daughter.

When I was a lot younger I trained with Harold Howard and I've been hooked ever since.

What's up guys? My name's Luke. I'm 27 years old, long time martial artist, long time martial arts fan. My parents put me in Judo when I was 8, and I've been in love ever since. So anyways, this site looks awesome, and can't wait till I start getting more fights. I'm 1-0 baby yeah! Go YuYu Hakusho.

excited about the potential here, haven't seen any other games with a similar concept (especially if the fight engine is as complicated/sensitive as it sounds in the guide). name is Justin, been hooked on mma since i saw the UFC 4 PPV. Trained some BJJ with Cleber Luciano in Huntington Beach a few years ago. Now mostly a fan, unless im beating up on my buddies :whip:

My name is Josh, 31 from Minneapolis. Teacher.

Honestly haven't been watching mma for long, maybe a year and a half. But I'm now addicted. My only claim is that I was an original fan of Jon Jones.

I'am Dave, 27years old, am from belgium.

I love mma, watch cage rage or strikeforce every evening, and am addicted to the The ultimate fighter seasons :).

Played other similar games before, but this game stands out by far in comparisation to those other games. Playing this game for 2 days, and am already so addicted i cant fall to sleep cos i'm thinking about tactics the whole time héhé

Gonna make tokyo a crowded place, and attractive place for people to start with their fighters

Greetz

Hey everyone. I'm Jared from Texas, USA. Been watching MMA since old school UFC tapes (UFC 1, 2, when they were single day tourneys). I wrestled in high school and a little in college so I have a tiny bit of the mat still in my blood. I hope MMAtycoon can satisfy my craving...

On another note, lets get some fighters to Tokyo, where MMA was practically born. I know, I know, someone will say Brazil, but that is for another thread.

Good Luck and Happy Fighting!

Hey, my name is Gedas , I'm almost 17years old and I'm from Lithuania :) I think I'm the youngest here xD I'm interested in mma since 1996y, I remember that I was a young boy , every saturday watching UWFI on my father's knees. :wheelchair: when I was 10years old I have started to train Pankration , since then I love this Martial art :notworthy: I think this game is perfect hobby for a real Martial art fan :) GOD SAVE THIS GAME :)

Hey, my name is Gedas , I'm almost 17years old and I'm from Lithuania :) I think I'm the youngest here xD I'm interested in mma since 1996y, I remember that I was a young boy , every saturday watching UWFI on my father's knees. :wheelchair: when I was 10years old I have started to train Pankration , since then I love this Martial art :notworthy: I think this game is perfect hobby for a real Martial art fan :) GOD SAVE THIS GAME :)

HAHA, No, you're not

My brother is almost 15 (I think, lol), and his english is zero. So he don't post here, but I think he's the youngest..

And you guys don't know how he pisses me off when he start to scream "I'M BETTER THAN YOU IN MMA TYCOON!"

Take this as advice, don't say to our young brother about this game :P

• Upvote 1

HAHA, No, you're not

My brother is almost 15 (I think, lol), and his english is zero. So he don't post here, but I think he's the youngest..

And you guys don't know how he pisses me off when he start to scream "I'M BETTER THAN YOU IN MMA TYCOON!"

Take this as advice, don't say to our young brother about this game :P

Oh no ;D I have younger brother too... but he is just 8... so he is lil bit too young for this game but I will take your advise just in case :) what is your brother nick here? :)