135 lb KT Creation Tournament

LA Combat is converting its 135 lb division into an ID-restricted KT only division. To kick it off, we are running a tournament. It will be a creation tournament with 18 yo fighters, you can train them, and the creation date will be set once we have enough entrants. The winner will be named champion.

Fights will be every three weeks once the tournament begins, and it will likely begin about a month after the creation date. Should we get 16 participants, the winner will get $150,000, second place will get $75,000, and third will get $25,000. If we only get eight entrants, those values will be halved.

Just post in here if you would like to enter.

1. Me (unless someone wants my spot)

2. Roland Lawrence (81703)

3. KRad (50060)

4. Ammo (67884)

5. Joe Lang (17030)

6. Joe Kingpin (78849)

7. Joe River (13987)

8. Funkyama (59141)

9. Smokes Highwayman (57067)

Alternates

Bumping one more time. We technically have enough to start, but I'd prefer to have 16, so I'm moving this back up to see if anyone else wants in. I suck at stand-up in general, so I'll be an easy first round win for whoever ends up matched with me.

Should no one else join, I guess we can make this Saturday night the creation time unless someone's schedule conflicts with that.

Bumping one more time. We technically have enough to start, but I'd prefer to have 16, so I'm moving this back up to see if anyone else wants in. I suck at stand-up in general, so I'll be an easy first round win for whoever ends up matched with me.

Should no one else join, I guess we can make this Saturday night the creation time unless someone's schedule conflicts with that.

Sounds good to me. Besides 135 and K1 only. Any special rules we need to know? I have never done a K1 before, will be kind of nice not having to worry about training any ground.

Sounds good to me. Besides 135 and K1 only. Any special rules we need to know? I have never done a K1 before, will be kind of nice not having to worry about training any ground.

I guess the really specific details are:

3 rounds, 5 minutes per round except for the title which is 5 rounds, 5 minutes per round

Fights are in a ring instead of a cage

Fighters can't fight outside of the tournament

Fights will be in LA

So we still good with creating saturday night?

Send out a PM to everyone when we can start to create, we're all on different time zones.

You really expect me to believe that countries other than America actually exist?

Anyway...I'm at work now, so I'll send the messages out tonight, but the creation time will be after the last training on Saturday (EST) which is the last training session before the rest day.

You really expect me to believe that countries other than America actually exist?

Anyway...I'm at work now, so I'll send the messages out tonight, but the creation time will be after the last training on Saturday (EST) which is the last training session before the rest day.

PMs are out now. I'll create a temporary fighter as an alternate in case someone drops, and if anyone else wants to be an alternate, just post in here.

I've sent out offers to everyone who sent me their fighter IDs so far, but it's only about half of the entrants. Once the others send me their fighter IDs, I'll post the bracket.