Iron Man Fight Club New Blood V.3 - Iron Man League (Creation Tournament)

Alfred

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. The tournament is still going ahead but is postponed until new creation ID comes around. Also it'll be under a new banner and with a couple of noticeably changes, the biggest of which is that it will go back to being completely open weight. I know that automatically turns of a few managers and I apologise for the last minute change but it's for the long term interest of the new org.

Hey guys. The tournament is still going ahead but it'll be under a new banner and with a couple of noticeably changes, the biggest of which is that it will go back to being completely open weight. I know that automatically turns of a few managers and I apologise for the last minute change but it's for the long term interest of the new org.

So creation can be from today, they must be 18 and it is OPEN WEIGHT. Please bare that in mind when you create your fighter. They can be any weight and they could face a fighter of any weight. If there are pro's and con's and exploits to the fight engine then surely there is an optimum somewhere? If "the small fighter has an advantage" then anyone of that mind is free to make the smallest fighter they can and put their money where their mouth is :P

I'm out in that case