PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

Guest bystander

41 members have voted

1. 1. PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

Boy you need to lay off that ganja. Don't want to burn off your last 3 brain cells. Between those 2 fights, 5 judges scored 30-27, one judge scored 29-28...sooooo close, stfu clown. Gain some hype w/ your stable of garbage first, then start calling out my fighters who are at the top of their divisions. You think I'm going to accept a fight w/ my top 100 guy against your 500+ ranked trash again? Miracles don't happen twice, you had your chance, you sucked a dick.

P.S. don't think I didn't see your callout. I contacted Matthew about setting up a fight between Tower and Marciano so I could shit on you(again), too bad he already had an opponent lined up for you. But you know where to find me when Marciano is available.

Marciano is available now. Blake's LHW fighter can wait. No fight booked, when you ready?

You typed a lot of nonsense to try and justify avoiding two rematches. Btw it's easy to climb to top of divisions when you get fed hype and island fighters. You're a bum.

Marciano is available now. Blake's LHW fighter can wait. No fight booked, when you ready?

You typed a lot of nonsense to try and justify avoiding two rematches. Btw it's easy to climb to top of divisions when you get fed hype and island fighters. You're a bum.

Go to your org owner. Tower is ready on standby. De Bruyne is retired, and you don't deserve a rematch against Jodson with that 700p4p chode. It's bad enough you couldn't knock out a chinless Jodson in the first fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't go booking yourself a fight to avoid a matchup you're acting like you would accept. I'm sure you don't mind raining on Blake's parade so there's not a lot of excuses for you to avoid this fight now.

Marciano is available. If Bwang can do it, I'll make it look easy.

Go to your org owner. Tower is ready on standby. De Bruyne is retired, and you don't deserve a rematch against Jodson with that 700p4p chode. It's bad enough you couldn't knock out a chinless Jodson in the first fight.

De Bruyne is retired and Fuujin is a career sparbot. I just see excuses.

Ekaku has a fight booked and should be back in win column after the fight.

Ekaku connects with a lovely jab that went straight through the gap between Jodson's hands.

Jodson is rocked!

Came close. More damage from 1 move than every move your fighters landed combined in 2 fights.

• Upvote 1

Don't go booking yourself a fight to avoid a matchup you're acting like you would accept. I'm sure you don't mind raining on Blake's parade so there's not a lot of excuses for you to avoid this fight now.

Marciano is available. If Bwang can do it, I'll make it look easy.

If I accepted the Jodson fight against your middle-of-the-pack shitbucket, I'll gladly accept this fight.

Congrats btw, you're almost at Camaras level of trolling: making up "facts", spewing bullshit, keep it up my man!

• Downvote 1

If I accepted the Jodson fight against your middle-of-the-pack shitbucket, I'll gladly accept this fight.

Congrats btw, you're almost at Camaras level of trolling: making up "facts", spewing bullshit, keep it up my man!

Making up facts:

- Padded record with multi(s)? Fact

- Matchmaker in own org? Fact

- Fed fighters Island Hype? Fact

What did I make up? The Blake-Jackson, Camara-Miracle type denial is getting old. Let's move on.

Btw my "shit-bucket" Ekaku KOd former #2 FW in game. Your fighter hasn't KOd anybody since you stopped matchmaking his fights.

Making up facts:

- Padded record with multi(s)? Fact

- Matchmaker in own org? Fact

- Fed fighters Island Hype? Fact

What did I make up? The Blake-Jackson, Camara-Miracle type denial is getting old. Let's move on.

Btw my "shit-bucket" Ekaku KOd former #2 FW in game. Your fighter hasn't KOd anybody since you stopped matchmaking his fights.

- Padded record with multis: 3 test fights against an account w/ the same IP, prove it's a multi or stfu

- Matchmaker in own org: breaking rules? no? stfu

- Fed fighters Island Hype: I never personally signed an island fighter to the org. They were all there when I acquired the org. I always set up my fighters against the number one contenders you muppet. Managers opted to join an org w/ their island fighters, then proceeded to beat a bunch of opponents to earn a title shot. Ta fuck you want me to do, tell them "you can't have a shot because it's an island fighter"? You ignorant fuck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what rules lol, cherry picking fights=can crushing

Sure, fighting my own fighters in an org means cherry picking fights? You really should know better before making accusations without playing the game the last few years. Before I acquired EMPIRE(TGC back then), I already had 3-4 champions in the org. At least know what you're talking about before trying to slander someone.

Alex you are so terrified of Chris Steve you had to buyout Empire 310k to it him on ice instead of facing him with the same bum that lost every single round against him hahaha

I go hard on the trolling against Conviction, Musquetqueers and all but at the end of the day we let the fights decide the outcome of our trolling, Alex is just pathetic.

We should seriously post a list of orgs and companies you have your claws dig deep into so future managers can avoid your cuckhold moves lol

• Downvote 2

Alex you are so terrified of Chris Steve you had to buyout Empire 310k to it him on ice instead of facing him with the same bum that lost every single round against him hahaha

I go hard on the trolling against Conviction, Musquetqueers and all but at the end of the day we let the fights decide the outcome of our trolling, Alex is just pathetic.

We should seriously post a list of orgs and companies you have your claws dig deep into so future managers can avoid your cuckhold moves lol

:mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1: :mf_popcorn1:

Sure, fighting my own fighters in an org means cherry picking fights? You really should know better before making accusations without playing the game the last few years. Before I acquired EMPIRE(TGC back then), I already had 3-4 champions in the org. At least know what you're talking about before trying to slander someone.

i dont need too, opponent ranking says everything, good luck :baby:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1