Scooby

Thanks to Cus for quoting me so Eveas got to read what I said. I'm always amused by how he re-writes history to try and sugar coat his garbage. These guys (Zyd, Nehi and others) found a loophole to gain lots of hype fast by fighting often and setting up a hype pyramid at the expense of noobs. Then when people got mad about it Eveas pathetically pretended to play the victim.

I never once said they had extra skills nor did I say they cheated. Xyd took advantage of a situation and a manager who wasnt as smart as him. I dont understand the need to make a straw man argument unless you know you are in the wrong or that your argument is weak.

So what it basically came down to was what was the goal of QFC orgs? What was their place in the game?

If it was a place for managers to have fun and learn sliders, then great. I would support it. In reality it became a place for mediocre veteran managers to hype farm at the expense of new players and glitch their way into having a high ranked fighter. That org quickly became an exploitative joke and directly led to a few managers leaving the game, one of which was a huge financial supporter of MMATycoon.

Here are three fighters Nehi used the QFC hype pyramid to get to a high rank:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=182649 highest rank #26

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=182652 #31

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=182650 #30

Ridiculous that any of these guys rose to the rank they got. It was a totally different sub game that received the same hype/money results of regular orgs but without any of the time costs you would incur in training a fighter.

QFC orgs were far from "fair" to new players. They were routinely matched against veteran managers who cycled through creations to find fighters with great hiddens and knew how to build a good QFC fighter. How fair was it for a new players QFC guy to fight one created by Nehi? The benefit was cash paid to their account from the org owner, but even the slider knowledge gained from these fights was pretty negligible.

Fuck it. I am done. I have already rebutted all of that 100 times before. Those who were actually there knew better. You have been trolling me for years and when it isn't you it is humors or misfit. Anyone who donated to the noob fund will get a 100% refund, and I'll put the rest in ONI for Jamie. This game was fun, but it just isn't worth the constant grief.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fuck it. I am done. I have already rebutted all of that 100 times before. Those who were actually there knew better. You have been trolling me for years and when it isn't you it is humors or misfit. Anyone who donated to the noob fund will get a 100% refund, and I'll put the rest in ONI for Jamie. This game was fun, but it just isn't worth the constant grief.

How is disagreeing with you trolling? I guess the truth hurts.

Grow a pair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1