I hate...

writing on a chalkboard .. ..oooh I hate that sound... I can't eaven stand thinking about it

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/c8TTi5sxQW8/hqdefault.jpg

i get that same "chalkboard" feeling (which i don't really get about chalkboards) when i run the tips of my fingers along corduroy (so that the groove goes underneath your fingernails.

That's Cheryl Cole, the most gorgeous woman on this planet (happens to be a brit) until she went and did this!

photo.jpg

Which is another thing I hate.... gorgeous girls destroying themselfs with horrible tattoos!

if anyone wonders that's here ass and lower back covered in a giant freaking rose.... who'd want to be looking at that when hitting it from behind?

That's Cheryl Cole, the most gorgeous woman on this planet (happens to be a brit) until she went and did this!

photo.jpg

Which is another thing I hate.... gorgeous girls destroying themselfs with horrible tattoos!

if anyone wonders that's here ass and lower back covered in a giant freaking rose.... who'd want to be looking at that when hitting it from behind?

Cheryl has been my no.1 chick for a very long time.. I love that woman but ye she shouldnt have done this!

I would still water those flowers though! :shades: