• Rockmeteller Todd
    • Lil Wayne
    • Arthur Pinto
    • Idi oCrazy
    • Rocky McColgan
    • Hector Camacho
    • Dickie Dirty
    • Colin Croft

Going with Rockmeteller Todd. Guy is gonna be batting for Fighter of he Year next year if he keeps going the way he is, and he has the chance to win an Olympic Gold in a pretty tough field.

This, dude has had an amazing breakthrough year can possibly win the gold in 2016 now.

Page, Balkan, Donny, Player, Alvado and Rocker, since leaving an ID restricted org. 4-2 and that's the 2 to the Olympic Champs at 155 and 170.

Anyone had it tougher pound for pound than Camacho?

Dickie fights Robertson in a week. His injury hidden isn't bad so he should be able to fight soon after. No more talk, fight time; Dickie vs Camacho? ;) You up for it Peel?
  • Upvote 1

Doing an exhibition in ass whooping in T. Roid next as s thanks for the spot to Grant.

Maybe Dickie should be doing the same with all his new hype rather than you taking it to your own org. You could and should have fought Robertson in his Olympic rep org rather than running to Syn.

Camacho = class.

Dickie = Dick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Doing an exhibition in ass whooping in T. Roid next as s thanks for the spot to Grant.

Maybe Dickie should be doing the same with all his new hype rather than you taking it to your own org. You could and should have fought Robertson in his Olympic rep org rather than running to Syn.

Camacho = class.

Dickie = Dick

Robertson is the 145bls Syn representative from the olympics dude...

Fail!

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/092010/dancefail-4.gif

You should sure thank them if that means you can stay away from Dickie with Camacho :P

Well Hector's next opponent is higher ranked than Dickie so he took the better challenge but I am sure you guys can settle something one day.

Back on topic, is there a specific critea to what constitutes breakthrough fighter of the year? Atunes was pretty high ranked in his 2014 run was he not? I guess it's pretty open into interpretation. Atunes is a beast tho just depends on what you consider breakthrough.

Well Hector's next opponent is higher ranked than Dickie so he took the better challenge but I am sure you guys can settle something one day.

Back on topic, is there a specific critea to what constitutes breakthrough fighter of the year? Atunes was pretty high ranked in his 2014 run was he not? I guess it's pretty open into interpretation. Atunes is a beast tho just depends on what you consider breakthrough.

I don't know who he is fighting, but I sure as hell want to fight Camacho soon with Dickie. Maybe after his next fight then. He is one hell of a fighter and I hope to fight those type of guys all the time.

And about the criteria, I'm not sure either. It's something I asked in the nomination thread as I felt that it's maybe not 100% clear. Some of these guys on the list were already top ranked prospects/champs in 2014, while others came more out of nowhere, but I will not get into this deeper as I am a bit biased I guess.

Bjorn , Dickies Olympic rep not Robertsons, you losing it?

Syn is your org, Robertsons managers is Syn staff.

All hype gain to YOU, it's a stitch up.

Not posting on this matter any further.

Sorry Peel, I misunderstood you.

Dickie was the Insanity representative and I messaged JOhn after the olympics to ask what his plan was for Dickie. I hoped for a title shot obviously. He said it wasn't possible as he had another plan next for the champ, so I said I would go for a superfight and then see what his plan was after that.

Since you are pretty active on the forum, I'm sure you saw that I campaigned hard to fight Donny next. When retirement rumors came up, I offered Gamma and CEC to step up against Wojna if Donny would retire. I also asked a rematch with Akihiro, but didn't get a reply from Lance, but I know he is pretty busy so don't blame him. Since all of that didn't happen, I looked for Daniel 0'Sulivan , but he went back to troid and defends his belt next so couldn't fight either. I think it's pretty clear that I looked for top fights outside Syn first. All I want is top fights for him, that's all.

I would have fought Camacho at whatever org you wanted if you had been up for it.

What Steel is saying is you should be fighting Robertson in the org Dickie repped not Robertson's org which is also the org you own and Robertson's manager are staff at.

I have no place in this discussion but wanted to clear up the confusion.

Edit... Took too long to type on my phone so my lost was late. Blah. Bed time..

Sorry Peel, I misunderstood you.

Dickie was the Insanity representative and I messaged JOhn after the olympics to ask what his plan was for Dickie. I hoped for a title shot obviously. He said it wasn't possible as he had another plan next for the champ, so I said I would go for a superfight and then see what his plan was after that.

Since you are pretty active on the forum, I'm sure you saw that I campaigned hard to fight Donny next. When retirement rumors came up, I offered Gamma and CEC to step up against Wojna if Donny would retire. I also asked a rematch with Akihiro, but didn't get a reply from Lance, but I know he is pretty busy so don't blame him. Since all of that didn't happen, I looked for Daniel 0'Sulivan , but he went back to troid and defends his belt next so couldn't fight either. I think it's pretty clear that I looked for top fights outside Syn first. All I want is top fights for him, that's all.

I would have fought Camacho at whatever org you wanted if you had been up for it.

Dud nt come looking for Dennis Page the Pikey would give you free admission to A+E :-)

/

And about the criteria, I'm not sure either. It's something I asked in the nomination thread as I felt that it's maybe not 100% clear. Some of these guys on the list were already top ranked prospects/champs in 2014, while others came more out of nowhere, but I will not get into this deeper as I am a bit biased I guess.

Seems like my question is getting answered with the votes :P Lil Wayne overtook Dickie so I guess it's not from how low you come and to how high you get in one year out of nothing, but that longtime champs and top prospect can still be breakthrough fighter of the year. I mean, Lil Wayne is one hell of a fighter, but he was that already in 2014 when he beat Judd already and was the 9-time Hilo Fight League 135lbs champ.

But it' s good to know for the next years as I wasn't the only one wondering if it was about from how low you come to how high, or if a top prospect/champ with big wins over top guys in the year before the year we consider , can also possibly become breakthrough fighter of the year.

I definitely think there should be a more clear-cut criteria for Breakthrough Fighter of the Year next year cause it's def a keeper award but since Lil Wayne is on the ballad I am going with him.

I definitely think there should be a more clear-cut criteria for Breakthrough Fighter of the Year next year cause it's def a keeper award but since Lil Wayne is on the ballad I am going with him.

I agree that a more clear-cut criteria should be there for this award. I didn't knew if top guys from last year could still compete for this year as they don't really come from 'low' but it seems like they can judging by the votes.

I have no problem with it, just think clearer criteria should be used like Ryan says as well. If indeed someone who beat Judd already in 2014 and had a huge winning streak can compete in this, then my guy has no chance in this.

Lil Wayne lost once this year, a hellova fight in the Olympics, he broke through around July time when he started taking fights which were not in the ID range. He was a top prospect that came good and near the end of the year became a monster and easily one of the fighters that has to be given serious consideration to over this upcoming year. Not every top prospect in the game comes good but Lil Wayne broke through the barrier this year into elite status and that is why he got nominated and is now rightfully ahead in the voting.

• Upvote 1

Would Dickie Dirty be eligible for 2016's Breakthrough Fighter of the Year? After reading Dinooo's post I think Lil Wayne deserves it and can see Dickie winning 2016's one (if he continues winning).

It depends, I mean he broke through in late 2015 with his two wins against Syn and MFN's champion. If he continues winning then I wouldn't see him as a breakthrough fighter of the year, but more suitable for the fighter of the year category and best 155 fighter.

• Upvote 1

It depends, I mean he broke through in late 2015 with his two wins against Syn and MFN's champion. If he continues winning then I wouldn't see him as a breakthrough fighter of the year, but more suitable for the fighter of the year category and best 155 fighter.

What's the criteria for Breakthrough Fighter of the Year? I felt it was too soon for Daniel O'Sullivan to be mentioned in 2015 but if he goes on a run in 2016 I'm wondering if he'd be pushing for Breakthrough Fighter or just for Best 155 Fighter.