Help with training speed

Ok my fighter is a white belt in BJJ . i have him training at a a good gym full time, he is only training BJJ, so he spars 3 times a week with LOTS of higher skilled ppl. And trains in Defensive grap , takedown def and sub offence.

He has been doing this for a week and half and not gained at all??

Is this normal how long does it take ?

You can check his progress using the tycoon assistant tool, if you scroll to the guys bjj skill it will tell you what level he is at. You will be a white belt until you hit 25 skill points (woeful+) at which point it becomes blue. How quickly he improves to blue will depend on what you initially put into that skill plus his learning speed. If you started with 1 point in bjj and he is a slow learner then it will take longer than if you started with 10 points with him being a quick learner.

So he will have improved, just not enough to go from white to blue. Definitely use tycoon assistant though, that alone makes VIP worthwhile :thumbup:

Thanks here is his current training and the gym he is at is http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=1886

I can see he is improving i was not aware of the Tycoon assistant tool thank you jefframrod

Current Training Sessions

Monday AM Takedown Defense (Coach : Rico Foreman) (5) Monday PM Escapes (Coach : Lorenzo Massey) (3) Tuesday AM BJJ Sparring (17) Tuesday PM Escapes (Coach : Brett Macias) (4) Weds AM Takedown Defense (Coach : Rico Foreman) (4) Weds PM Sub Offense (Coach : Brett Macias) (6) Thursday AM Transitions (Coach : Lorenzo Massey) (5) Thursday PM BJJ Sparring (12) Friday AM Takedown Defense (Coach : Rico Foreman) (4) Friday PM Defensive Grappling (Coach : Lorenzo Massey) (3) Saturday AM Transitions (Coach : Angel Garrison) (6) Saturday PM BJJ Sparring (14)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/coachbox/coachbl.gif

• 2 years later...

If you are not a VIP you will not be able to see the in depth training screen called "tycoon assistant" so you will not see your guy's BJJ level going up, until it actual changes from white belt to blue to purple etc. This will take a while so you have to be patient! If you get VIP you can see it changing from 1-- to 1- to 1+ to 1++ to 2-- etc etc.

This table is one of the most useful in the wiki pages: I consult it often!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ivmn2e.png

If you don't want to get VIP yet just trust that it is going up, slowly! This can be a slow paced experience, this game.