Decimation

Trump2020

oh no we are super full, were supposed to be just 4-5 guys but added a few more good peeps but now we are full.

What happened? You used to hype Decimation everywhere and then this happened, then you changed your signature (no longer happy w Decimation) , then they took you back and now this again?

There must be some possible explanation for this other than Decimation sucks hairy balls (your old sig or somethin alike) amirite?

oh no we are super full, were supposed to be just 4-5 guys but added a few more good peeps but now we are full.

What happened? You used to hype Decimation everywhere and then this happened, then you changed your signature (no longer happy w Decimation) , then they took you back and now this again?

There must be some possible explanation for this other than Decimation sucks hairy balls (your old sig or somethin alike) amirite?

I have no clue I actually started the alliance but because I had to switch account I handed it to Skap but this morning I woke up and I am not in the alliance anymore. I tried to write him 3 times but did not get any resposne what so ever.

I dont think one more manager would cost any trouble in your alliance.

• Downvote 1

oh no, trust me it would completely unbalance everythong.

Kinda like if we let the bees die.

But .... how did they take you back after your signature stated the fact that Decimation suck cock all day every day? You must have some serious convincing abilities for them to take you back after you let the world know Decimation is full of fail no?

• Upvote 3

oh no, trust me it would completely unbalance everythong.

Kinda like if we let the bees die.

But .... how did they take you back after your signature stated the fact that Decimation suck cock all day every day? You must have some serious convincing abilities for them to take you back after you let the world know Decimation is full of fail no?

I have no clue they really never talked to me after that. I only got few messages from Money and he said that Skap is on vocation.