Who is the highest ranked INT fighter whoever lived?

Kronix

So.. most fighters get cut once they pop int. So you won't see that many high level int fighters however, there must have been a brave manager out there before who had the thought: How far can I get this guy in the land of solid / granite chins.

So the question is, can we find out who is the highest ranked mmatycoon fighter who has popped INT in the TOTT and has had the highests p4p fighter status in the game??

Discard the first 3 years 2009-2011 as it took managers some time to figure out the game.

(Island fighters do not qualify)

• Upvote 2

I consider my guy to be some what of a lyoto machida. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=270018

He's done fairly well although hasn't yet fought any top of the cream type of beasts but he is gaining the hype and soon they will be wanting a piece of him. The interesting part about eric is that even though

he popped INT he showed heavy hands. So I got a brainiac on the hands with some serious lead and that gives me fun options. The chin will always be a problem but they have to touch it first and if the try... well I got both the ground and the KO to play with

so he is a bit of a challenge.

If i have a fighter with tends to cut should i cut even though hes 2 and 0 or wait till he loses

Depends what your goal is. You're a new player, you need to build up your bank first before you can cherry pick fighters. Making projects are expensive and having a monster but not able to train him is a waste of potential. Learn how the game works, earn money on the way and when you have the bank to create a beast you'll have the experience to do so too.

• Upvote 2

I consider my guy to be some what of a lyoto machida. http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=270018

He's done fairly well although hasn't yet fought any top of the cream type of beasts but he is gaining the hype and soon they will be wanting a piece of him. The interesting part about eric is that even though

he popped INT he showed heavy hands. So I got a brainiac on the hands with some serious lead and that gives me fun options. The chin will always be a problem but they have to touch it first and if the try... well I got both the ground and the KO to play with

so he is a bit of a challenge.

That avatar! Brilliant!

What I wanna know is how far has a fighter with "Likes Musicals" or "Enjoys Gardening" has gotten

My alliance mate made this fighter http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=211636 (who I named as you'll see!) - he never reached the heights but he was clearly a good fighter. Popped "can moonwalk" in first TOTT, which would be enough to to get sacked most times these days. In his second fight he popped good chin though, and finished his career 16-6 with 14 knockouts, so had some KO power too. Went down against Sotiris Kakoullis in a title fight in his final bout.

My alliance mate made this fighter http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=211636 (who I named as you'll see!) - he never reached the heights but he was clearly a good fighter. Popped "can moonwalk" in first TOTT, which would be enough to to get sacked most times these days. In his second fight he popped good chin though, and finished his career 16-6 with 14 knockouts, so had some KO power too. Went down against Sotiris Kakoullis in a title fight in his final bout.

I had Slopey Smith reach #20 P4P, he popped inexperienced in his first fight and good in bed in his second fight.

The thing about fighters who pop "Intelligent" on the TOTT more often than not end up having KO power and "lethal high kicks" will show up later in the career like one of my guys right now. It makes for a very interesting fighter that makes splendid decisions in fights. Intelligence is my favourite hidden even though it isn't the most important.

The thing about fighters who pop "Intelligent" on the TOTT more often than not end up having KO power and "lethal high kicks" will show up later in the career like one of my guys right now. It makes for a very interesting fighter that makes splendid decisions in fights. Intelligence is my favourite hidden even though it isn't the most important.

I actually think intelligence is super important. I think Jon Hess' biggest problem (outside of being a heartless coward) is scoring 92 on an IQ test.