An open letter to GAMMA from Synchronicity

rjs2442

Greetings GAMMA, I am here as some might say to “clear the air” as it pertains to the recent internal rumblings from your camp regarding rumors of unrest and a possible “boycott” or “revolt” surrounding fighters currently signed to Sydney based Fight Org Royal Combat Society that I am presumably orchestrating. Over the past month or so there have been numerous instances of unrest between the Leadership group of a number of Sydney based Org's that have been taken over by the new mega power in Tycoon land, LOD and myself. This is a game no matter how one looks at things but sometimes even I can allow emotions to get the better part of me much like many others I am sure and I believe it is that very issue that has lead me here today. As you know I am sure, during my early days until this past year, I was a very integral part in the growth and success of the great city of Sydney putting it squarely on the map as a serious force within the Tycoon community. However recently in my opinion, things in Sydney have hit rock bottom and I was sure the genesis of this taking place was a direct result of the LOD group attempting to steal all the wealth built by myself and many others to call their own. However in more recent discussions with members on the inside of the LOD alliance and also those managers who are not tied to that group I have come to realize that my preconceived notions are unfounded and the issue at hand is a direct result of Las Vegas’s and quite frankly 2 of the MMA Tycoon communities most storied franchises bitter desire to stay ahead of the other.

Now I know ever since I made my return to the Org trade back in early June and more importantly my very first event on July 4th I had a feeling those within GAMMA were none too pleased at all that I had, but more importantly Syn had made an extremely successful return. When Syn had faded away into infamy back on New Years Eve 2012, GAMMA had taken over the role of top dog in the Las Vegas fight scene and suddenly out of nowhere they had had it snatched away violently from their grasps by the return of Syn. Now I had in a way always felt a form of a cold shoulder from your group as many other Orgs both in and outside of LV had opened their hands to us offering their congratulations, support and assistance when and where ever needed as Synchronicity continued its successful rebirth however the GAMMA camp had remained, and in my opinion surprisingly quiet throughout our return to glory. Over the past few months I have only held brief discussions with those involved with GAMMA and had always gotten the feeling of being an outsider and as if I had stolen your lunch money from you, never really feeling welcomed back to the trade I love and feel I am pretty good at. I recall one specific incident involving the Leader of both LOD and GAMMA and myself while in chat where you had stated to me how “surprised” you were with how successful the return of Syn had been, almost making it sound as though I didn’t deserve the success I was enjoying and as if GAMMA was upset I had stolen back the coveted #1 spot in the city rankings. I jumped on this opportunity to plant the seed with you of wanting to “Dominate the world” hoping that I would get your attention mainly to stir the pot, however based on the reaction I received it appeared that even though I had easily jumped over your Org in the rankings, GAMMA did not have faith in my longevity and blew me off. This interaction caught my attention for 2 reasons, one to continue to watch my back and to also keep a close eye on what I now understood to be my bitter LV rival.

So fast forward to roughly 2 months ago when I was approached by a veteran manager requesting a chance to learn the Org trade, this was shortly after I had advertised the need or desire to bring in an “apprentice” to assist me and also pay it forward like many others before have done for myself. I was delighted to add a great guy like Gale Hawthorne to my staff and begin the process of teaching him the ropes. He and I had worked together briefly when I ran “BDU” & “The Syndicate” in Sydney so he and I already had a good working relationship so he and I agreed that while I handled the event side of the operation he would look after the recruiting and signing portion after I gave him some quick pointers on how to best go about this practice. This greatly lessened my workload while gaining him the experience I believed he sought for his own use in the future. Gale seemed to pick things up quickly and was doing a great job but then suddenly a little over a week ago he began pressing me for more knowledge, almost as if he was on a mission to seek out my secrets or tricks of the trade if you will and the timing was very suspiciously close to the same time I was unhappy with the way in which the RCS merger had been handled.

More recently when a number of small and insignificant interactions began occurring between myself and those inside the “Global Elite Group” group made it sound as though GAMMA had the feeling I/Syn was out to get them by attempting to influence some managers both within my Alliance and others merely who managed top Sydney based fighters to avoid joining “GEG” orgs and instead make the “merge” of RCS into GEG as difficult as possible. So lets get back to the Gale Hawthorne story and take a look at it more closely…a highly ranked member of this newly founded LOD alliance, had made his way into the inner workings of Gamma’s regional rival Synchronicity and even though initially I had small concerns regarding opening the door to him he had gained my trust only to take advantage of that very trust he had worked so hard to earn. Now I fully believe that Gales initial motivation was not to misuse his time with Syn or to do anything other then learn from an experienced and successful Org owner, but over time his loyalty to LOD overwhelmed him to the point that he was now on the inside passing as much info, plans and ideas that was to continue Syns growth and success. Yes, I must admit, that was well played GAMMA, well played but the gig is now up, Gale, if you have not yet noticed, you now know that “YOU’RE FIRED!!!” And as for GAMMA and the GEG, Yes, I was behind the rumors you were hearing and I will continue to use my influence at every opportunity that I can to ensure that your growth is stunted and you continue to look up, waaaaay up at us here in Syn as we continue to “dominate” you at every opportunity. I know you will likely cower in fear but I beg of you, please, please stand up and take on this challenge head on!! Any fighter, any champ, whether it be held in Syn or in GAMMA, our fighters will meet yours in the center of the cage and destroy you just like we continue to do on a weekly basis in the city and global rankings!! So, the only question that remains I suppose is “Do you and yours have a pair or what?”

We patiently await your reply,

SynCity Promotions

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

This Fall...

A story of trust......betrayal......and power hungry cbombs comes to cinemas near you....

A blood orgy between 2 of Vegas' biggest organizations will commence and only 1 will be victorious...

Will it be....

Synchronicity...

or...

GAMMA?

Whoever wins....

.....The other one loses?

• Upvote 15

This Fall...

A story of trust......betrayal......and power hungry cbombs comes to cinemas near you....

A blood orgy between 2 of Vegas' biggest organizations will commence and only 1 will be victorious...

Will it be....

Synchronicity...

or...

GAMMA?

Whoever wins....

.....The other one loses?

As soon as i started reading that it sounded like the cinema voice over guy in my head, funny stuff. :winner:

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Hello fellow Tycoon fanatics.

A little big of a back story. GAMMA was always a "good" organization. I guess we never was considered great, but we were known for our consistency and as a destination for "super fights" between top organizations. Our record in these top 1000+ p4p fights speaks for itself 83-33-1.

Back in July I was kind of disappointed that GAMMA was never approached to be included in the "World Group" which included CFC, ASC, Syn, EMP, IMMA. I was also very unhappy that Syn was chosen over GAMMA as the "representative" of Las Vegas, especially considering that at the time their roster was not better than ours and they had only recently made their comeback. However i did not think this group would in any way negatively influence how i ran GAMMA. When i started to get rejected for my weekly super fights, i understood that if we did nothing, we would slowly be made insignificant. So out of our obvious need to survive i decided to fight back.

My first move was to create a union of my close business associates Mike Thomas (of TTFC/NY) and my other buddy, Edward Banger of Versus. We would create an independent super fight alliance called the Global Elite Group (GEG). Later we was approached by Marcus from Cage wars Hilo and Johnny from Aggressive Damage in Montreal. The group has had plenty of success working together since its foundation.

I later (also in July) decided to create my own alliance. I had never been part of an alliance to that date as i thought it would interfere with my reputation as an unbiased booker/organization owner. However again i noticed that although GAMMA was doing very well, most organizations in the game had direct backing, (be it financial or with talent) from their alliances. I managed to do it without, however after 4+ years of organization ownership, i needed to take the step forward. The Legion of Doom (LOD) is now the largest alliance the game has ever seen, made up mainly from old friends, mentees or simply young business owners which wanted to be part of something bigger.

I have to say, i was always impressed with Louie's work in terms of his booking an organization promotion. Ever since he made Sydney significant with Syndicate, he became one of the elite organization owners this game has seen. I personally had no contact with him though until recently when i foraged into the chat, which is something i rarely do. That was when i met Louie for the first time. I saw a very determined and obsessed person which had one goal in mind, which in his words is "World Domination". In his words global domination means owning the #1 spot and basically everyone else would be his B*****S. I guess there is nothing really wrong with that, however this was the time when Syn was still in a union with several other major groups (CFC, ASC etc), so his goal was in direct crash course with his own groups interests. It seems to me that the "World Group" or whatever it is called is no longer a functional group, especially since the creation of Evolution.

Then came the case with the RCS merger in Sydney. Mergers happen all the time. The biggest organization in the game was made from such a merger. Maybe managers do not like them, but they happen irrelevant. Most top managers react well to these mergers or at least act accordingly. We offered the fighters of RCS an option to choose one of the GEG orgs to join, or simply stay in RCS for the remainder of their contract. We even offered them a buyout option if they wanted to leave. From the 150 fighters of the roster, over 100 now have a new home. All significant fighters have basically left with the exception of a large group.............................the Tycoon World Order (TWO) which is the alliance of Louie. It came to our attention that this group was basically "Boycotting" any move. At first Louie rejected this claim, however now he is pretty open with his statement that he sees GAMMA, LOD and GEG as a barrier to his global domination. I guess when Louie's Syndicate was re-branded by LOD must of been a really low point to the Global domination plan.

The case with Gale is a separate issue. I am not sure what Louie's plan was, but he hired a manager from the alliance which he himself considers the competition! Gale wanting to know more about the org business is not unusual as you hired him to help you with your org. I mean what did you want him to ask you about? The nutrition business?

The Syn vs GAMMA rivalry is the longest running in the game. Ever since Franky Sin was pushing for the admin to delay the "Renew contract" feature so that Syn could steal our talent, the war has been almost consistent. Although the story was nowhere near now Louie is making it. Sure Syn gained all the headlines, especially in the beginning. We started out several months later. They had already run almost 100 events before we even got started. They were already the #1 top dog when we arrived. However we grind-ed it out and within a year had a legitimate roster of mostly home grown talent, unlike Syn which specialized in poaching talent. Then came the Millionaire tourney which witnessed the birth of the greatest fighter in history, Jeremy Tonal. He took the Syn tourney, then wiped out their top end in some legendary super fights and although Syn was still above us in ratings, the talk of the forums were our fighters. Syn faded away a lot earlier than the end of 2012. Rating wise they were still pulling the results early 2012, but it was with a depleted old roster. In the mean time we had a young group of around 200 fighters and globe trotting beating the crap out of legends.

As for Louie. I wish him luck in trying to manipulate everyone to achieve his goals. Usually people like that do well in games and life. GAMMA will in the mean time focus on what it always did, which is to produce top level talent which whoops Syn level paper champs. Too bad that any legit level fighter in Syn is also managed by a GAMMA top level manager, most of which became top level managers when Syn was already in its twilight.

• Upvote 6

I don't know anything about these things since i have long been away from the top fight org bussiness and at that point stoped caring about all this stuff but i do know one thing: Mentor is of the best managers to deal with!!! as a fellow org owner and as the owner of an org that lots of my fighters.

He is always Depandable, always honest, and always helpful. Runing an org espacially a top one, is one of the hardest things in the game, the amount of BS that you are dealing with is uncanny i have dealt with it for 3 years and call it quits at that point, and i give Mentor his props for staying in this bussiness for so long, when SYN changed hands about a million times in the past years Mentor stayed and built his thing.

• Upvote 2

I don't know anything about these things since i have long been away from the top fight org bussiness and at that point stoped caring about all this stuff but i do know one thing: Mentor is of the best managers to deal with!!! as a fellow org owner and as the owner of an org that lots of my fighters.

He is always Depandable, always honest, and always helpful. Runing an org espacially a top one, is one of the hardest things in the game, the amount of BS that you are dealing with is uncanny i have dealt with it for 3 years and call it quits at that point, and i give Mentor his props for staying in this bussiness for so long, when SYN changed hands about a million times in the past years Mentor stayed and built his thing.

I dont always agree with Mr Igor but I have to agree with this! Mentor is one of the classiest guys in the game and I have nothing but respect for him and GAMMA.

That Louie fella though,,,Is also a gentleman and one of the most handsome guys in the game. Mannetosen is still #1 btw!

• Upvote 1

I'm so disappointed with you, Louie. I thought our working relationship will not be affected by your beef with my aliiance, LOD. However, when the RCS merger case happened you arbitrarily fired me because of your suspicion that I was spying and doing LOD's diry work. I mean what am i spying on? How to book an event? I am sure Mentor knows where the book event icon is by now. And besides you just made me search for free agents and do some spreadsheets stuff. How is that considered "secrets and tricks of the trade?"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok, so you claim that your interactions with members inside GEG (ME) were small and insignificant but yet it was what created you to go off on this big rant.

Myself along with other GEG org owner's paid good money to purchase RCS. Now we have you "influencing" people not to join us. DAMN YOU MAN

FREE RCS

• Upvote 1

"Welcome to MMA Tycoon

MMA Tycoon is a free to play MMA Sim Game, played by thousands of UFC and MMA fans from around the world!

Create fighters, run companies, train at your local gyms, join alliances, work your way to global domination both in the cage and in the business world to become the Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts Tycoon!"

can't help but notice the global domination part...

• Upvote 4

"Welcome to MMA Tycoon

MMA Tycoon is a free to play MMA Sim Game, played by thousands of UFC and MMA fans from around the world!

Create fighters, run companies, train at your local gyms, join alliances, work your way to global domination both in the cage and in the business world to become the Ultimate Mixed Martial Arts Tycoon!"

:) brilliant.

Ok, so you claim that your interactions with members inside GEG (ME) were small and insignificant but yet it was what created you to go off on this big rant.

Myself along with other GEG org owner's paid good money to purchase RCS. Now we have you "influencing" people not to join us. DAMN YOU MAN

FREE RCS

Thank you kindly for your input Mr Marciano unfortunately this is much bigger then you or your little play group.

• Downvote 1

"Welcome to MMA Tycoon

FINALLY someone who understands

• Downvote 1