Insanity's Mad Cash Tournament

Beck

ID Restriction  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What ID restriction do you want to join the tournament?

• I will only join if the ID restriction is 215k+
    • I will only join if the ID restriction is 220k+
    • I will join regardless the ID restriction (215K+ being the lowest)

About the reserved spots - they are guys that still need to confirm after showing interrest prior when discussing the event. These spots may become open for others still. If so, I will update in the thread. Incase one of the divisions is full, incl. the reserve slots and you like to join still - just leave a message and I'll put you in reserve/backup for it :)

• Upvote 1

John Dillinger (223027) will enter the 185lb tournament.

Added

Chad Didion (220239) will enter the 155lb division

Added

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14030102354337.jpg

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

I have one fight left in Troid and after that I am free to win the 155 tourney.

Added

wow taught the 185 devision would fill up quicker.i throw this guy in as a back up if you cant get the numbers .i think he will be competitive even if he is a 240k id fighter .he 170 at moment putting him on weight gain now.

I throw http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=240195

Lard "Vendetta Ice " Pecs (240195)

wow taught the 185 devision would fill up quicker.i throw this guy in as a back up if you cant get the numbers .i think he will be competitive even if he is a 240k id fighter .he 170 at moment putting him on weight gain now.

I throw http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=240195

Lard "Vendetta Ice " Pecs (240195)

Thanks man! I've added him :)

When will the tourney start? I want to enter Charles Grace in the 185 div. However, he still has a fight on the 25th in your org.

The tourney starts when all the divisions are set - and then look at when everyone is ready to go, first event will be 4 weeks later - then 3 weeks between rounds. You should have plenty of time for him to be able to join and rest up before the first fight :) Just let me know if you want me to add him to the list

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028250837811.png

JT Redman (235974)

After 5 (tycoon) years testing myself against the best the KT world has to offer, i think it's time to test my skills in the MMA world. What better way than to jump straight into the deep end and test myself against these young studs. Let's dance! :training2: :boxing:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028250837811.png

JT Redman (235974)

After 5 (tycoon) years testing myself against the best the KT world has to offer, i think it's time to test my skills in the MMA world. What better way than to jump straight into the deep end and test myself against these young studs. Let's dance! :training2: :boxing:

Very nice :D Added you :)

The tourney starts when all the divisions are set - and then look at when everyone is ready to go, first event will be 4 weeks later - then 3 weeks between rounds. You should have plenty of time for him to be able to join and rest up before the first fight :) Just let me know if you want me to add him to the list

Alright, I'll enter Charles Grace.

The tourney starts when all the divisions are set - and then look at when everyone is ready to go, first event will be 4 weeks later - then 3 weeks between rounds.

Can I ask why the 4 week waiting time and the 3 week time inbetween the fights? These are established fighters who obviously don't need training time the same way than for example a creation tournament fighter. Everyone knows what they have signed up for - a tournament. So IMO might aswell get it done rather than wait around. :D

The time in between fights is good for me , as that way he can still get some training in as well normally, but why the 4 weeks before the tournament starts?

As I said in the post you quoted, it is for booking reasons. Once the tourney starts I can plan out all my events for the duration of the tournament and I want to be able to use some good arenas, which usually are booked in advance and 4 weeks gives me a fighting chance to get some good ones.

As I said in the post you quoted, it is for booking reasons. Once the tourney starts I can plan out all my events for the duration of the tournament and I want to be able to use some good arenas, which usually are booked in advance and 4 weeks gives me a fighting chance to get some good ones.

Ok fair enough. Is it ok if I take another fight then with his current org before that?