Trouble setting a profile picture on the forums

Parriyah

I've been trying to set up a picture for my profile here but I can't seem to get it to work. I get 3 errors, says "Failed to set a new photo", "The server could not be contacted" or "The file selected is too large. Max 50 kB" while I've checked the pictures myself and they're under 50kb. Is there an alternative way to be able to set a forum pic for myself?

Thanks in advance.

Feel like I ran into issue before. just don't remember how I fixed it. You operating from phone or browser?

I use both, but 80% of the time browser, and right now also browser (Chrome).

Try uploading your picture to Gravatar first. Be mindful of the dimensions though.

Tried Gravatar, got "The server could not be contacted". Thank you for the suggestion though.

I use both, but 80% of the time browser, and right now also browser (Chrome).

Tried Gravatar, got "The server could not be contacted". Thank you for the suggestion though.

You might have to keep at it. It took several times for mine to take. It's a true PITA

• Upvote 1

I'll get it working one way or another, I'm stubborn as hell.

Change your name to Ghost Face lol.

I actually might if I'm really not able to get it to work lol. It would fit somewhat.