Noob Questions

Hey I'm new to this game but really like it so far and have a few questions.

I already had fights with three of my fighters and went 1-2 with my LNP'er being the only one to pull out a submission win. My main question is how long does it take for an attribute to go up based on training? I've kept my schedule pretty full with one rest session a week and am thinking about not accepting another fight for a week or two so I can get my attributes up to a better level. Will that be enough time?

Hey I'm new to this game but really like it so far and have a few questions.

I already had fights with three of my fighters and went 1-2 with my LNP'er being the only one to pull out a submission win. My main question is how long does it take for an attribute to go up based on training? I've kept my schedule pretty full with one rest session a week and am thinking about not accepting another fight for a week or two so I can get my attributes up to a better level. Will that be enough time?

It depends on there age and learning speed. If you have a 25 year old with a really slow learning speed, expect to wait some time. I'd suggest making 25 year olds and teach yourself sliders. Go into an ID restricted org so it is fair for you and take a few fights to get some experience.

Good luck.

as i understand mate, every fighters learning ability is different and that is what makes the game so interesting, so really the answer to the question is 'No one really knows', you just have to spend time nurturing them and going by trial and error. Hope this helps but probably doesnt. you can see if the fighter is ready to pop by looking in the pops list and if they have a green ++ then they are likely to pop very soon.

as i understand mate, every fighters learning ability is different and that is what makes the game so interesting, so really the answer to the question is 'No one really knows', you just have to spend time nurturing them and going by trial and error. Hope this helps but probably doesnt. you can see if the fighter is ready to pop by looking in the pops list and if they have a green ++ then they are likely to pop very soon.

Understood and thank you for the reply, where would I find the ++ next to my stats and in your experience how long did it take for that to show up next to a 24 year old fighter?

If you click on 'Tycoon Assistant' (The A on your profile page)

http://i43.tinypic.com/95wneo.jpg

Then if you scroll down you will see all the info on each fighter:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2s003yt.jpg

Stu

Understood and thank you for the reply, where would I find the ++ next to my stats and in your experience how long did it take for that to show up next to a 24 year old fighter?

If you are not a VIP you will not have access to that page though. Oh and if you are in New Yorks and looking for an ID restricted Org drop me a PM and I can get you a contract.

hello

first of all the game is a slow burner , i have been playing for three years and still dont know everything :)

however , your not VIP i take it? , so your not seeing what we are seeing , but we all started somewhere , so initialy you need to make money to support your fighters , there are a number of ways to get money but the most effective is sending mails to company owners asking for sponsorship , you will be suprised that people will help you.

once you have lets say 5.000 in each fighters account you need to train them in the right way , look around in local city gyms you will find bargins.

good supps and change of clothing are essential for your fighter , again look around and you will find deals.

if you do all of the above your on the right track , but hey this is a fighting game right? well nope its not to be honest its a managment game , as most people will tell you the fighting part takes place for 15 mins a month.

so my advice is

create two fighters aged 25 and two aged 18 , the two 18s are your real fighters , the other two are money makers that you will need in early days of this game.

train the two 18s in the best gyms you can get them in but dont fight them untill you feel they are ready (btw they are never ready lol)

use the two work horses to generate cash , fight them as regular as you can but rember they are write offs.

now if you want to go vip after a while , EVERY fighter you create needs to be 18 , this is set in stone , once you pay to play your in it for the long term and 18 year olds is the only way.

also once you go vip you have the option to open a company , be realistic and think before you do , the best company in the game to own for a starter company is clothing , you dont need any skills to sell plain white t-shirts at $8

yet you will generate income to help your fighters.

also once vip you have the option to join an alliance , i would do this as soon as possible , the alliance i am in , frequently help each other to sums of 500,000 plus to get things done.

like i said at the very start this game is a slow burner and not a fighting game its a managment game.

hope this helps you

Thanks a lot for all the help I'll be sure to take all of this into account and I don't think I'll be accepting any fights for awhile until I am much more well rounded. Patience is not an issue with me.

If patience is not an issue then you will do well in this game ;) Best thing to do IMO is to go vip plus buy 5 fighter slots for 15 fighters total. That way you can have a nice mix of projects and active fighters. Makes the game much more interesting and fun. Plus if your VIP then you can run a company which will give you even more to do. I couldn't imagine only having 5 fighters and no company, it wouldn't be enough for me to do in order to keep me playing the game.

• Upvote 1

Try to not train when you're below 90% eng, helps a lot. VIP is vital!

He is not wrong. Under no circumstances should you train below 85%. Anything less then 85% and you may as well not be training anyway. Add to this a conditioning of no less then Remarkable and Energy recovery supplements and only rarely will you have to take time during the week off for resting.

• 1 year later...

one of my Fighter is off weight and has a fight booked.

it says You need to rest and recover some energy or you will not make weight for your fight.

now will i have to do weight training along with wt. supp. to increase weight or this supp.

shows it's effect all alone with no weight

training?

one of my Fighter is off weight and has a fight booked.

it says You need to rest and recover some energy or you will not make weight for your fight.

now will i have to do weight training along with wt. supp. to increase weight or this supp.

shows it's effect all alone with no weight

training?

Weights training is to increase strength, the only way you can increase or decrease actually weight is with a weight gain or weight loss supplement. Keep in mind the energy level will effect how much weight your fighter can cut and conditioning also effects this also. The more conditioning you have the more #'s he can cut.

look at the top of your fighters page at the top right you will see a icon that looks like a wieght, that will show you how much he can cut with the current amount of energy he has and how much he can cut when he rests and recovers energy

Good luck

looks to be this guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/energychecker.php?fid=220214

he might make weight with the allowed variance but it will hurt him, so either put him on some weight loss supplements or better yet just increase his conditioning by doing a few cardio sessions with a stamina supplement. This will allow him to cut more weight then he can cut now which is only 8.5#.

looks to be this guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/energychecker.php?fid=220214

he might make weight with the allowed variance but it will hurt him, so either put him on some weight loss supplements or better yet just increase his conditioning by doing a few cardio sessions with a stamina supplement. This will allow him to cut more weight then he can cut now which is only 8.5#.

thanks for your valuable suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

how to get into the alliences and elite gyms ?

Some time passed until you asked that question, but maybe one day someone would come here with the same questions like you.

There are alliances to which you don't have to be invited. You're just clicking join. To most of the alliances you need to receive an invitation from alliance's owner.

When an alliance is not "invite only", you have a wonderful sign in front of your eyes:

http://i44.tinypic.com/dc8nix.png

To elite gyms with "invitation only" you're able to join only by receiving an invitation:

http://i39.tinypic.com/zjxd77.png

My gym is used as an example. "Inv only: yes" and "Lastest news" means that I don't want to add anyone, so that's the purpose of not allowing peoples to join.

• 9 months later...