Knee 1

Clinchwork 50

Striking D 84/80

GnP 80/84

Takedown O 110

Takedown D 1

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 110

My 2c on this one (which I have used to an extent, my fighter Tom Kerr has had some success and he's a slight variation on this), would be to drop a bit of Wrestling to say 85 or so and get Boxing and BJJ up to around 50, you drop Takedown Offense a bit too for more Clinch/Punches/Strike Def - 110 def grap is the only non-negotiable element of this build to me.

When I made Kerr I just chucked him in a CT gym and kept him on the circuits until everything was Superb or higher, big Strength is very helpful in this build too (as it helps both your ground attack and your clinch game). Honestly you're very unlikely to be able to round out a 25 year olds weaknesses so may as well just beef up his physicals and give him the tools he needs to survive and apocalypse (IMO you want at least 90 Striking D too).

Good Hidden Choices (IMO): Granite Chin, Knows How to Adapt Gameplan (Intelligence), and either Big Heart or KO Power.

• 2 weeks later...

for me, ground fighters are chin, intelligence, big heart, srikers are chin ko power and heart`

I've always been under the impression that KO Power applied to ground and pound also, plus the MMA Influenced Wrestler sometimes needs to win from the clinch and KO Power can only help there.

There are arguments both ways of course, but I personally like to have fighters who can flip the script at any time and KO Power is the way to do that with this fighter (seeing as the build has pretty much no subs).

Well, your fighter cannot be good in every hidden(unless you are a lucky son of a bitch that landed 100 and above on every roll) so just take what suit your style. It's all about playstyle IMO. I do believe KO power helps in everywhere and I do get KO power for a few of my ground fighters who are GnP-focused. Some I just grab chin, heart and intelligence for the ultimate grinding and tanking machine. So...just take anything you want.

• 2 months later...

This guide isnt bad, bit its a bit off with some builds. It seems to me that going respectable wrestling with the sprawl and brawler will cost you against grapplers. Also, the BJJ build will have difficulty getting the fight to the floor as well.

IMO,the only two builds worth making would be a boxing/BJJ hybrid, with 99 boxing and rest in BJJ, with 110 in punches,strike D,clinch and DGrap as your secondaries (Wrestling can work, but if you get taken down via bad sliders or just bad luck, you are screwed, and sacrificing clinch for DGrap kinda bites), and a wrestling BJJ hybrid with 99 in wrestling,rest in BJJ, 110 in strike d,clinch,DGrap and takedown off, with the rest in GnP.

I'm a little confused on this build, because

110 Punches

110 Clinch

110 Clinch

110 DGrap

Leaves 43 points, (Submissions?)

I'm new and really interested in this build, if anyone has any insight on this build please let me know!

Well id normally do it now but its 5am and I finish work in an hour or two so im starting to get sleepy lol

Will message you tomorrow and ill go through everything with you bud, including why he has suggested these things so you understand how the engine works :)

I'm a little confused on this build, because

110 Punches

110 Clinch

110 Clinch

110 DGrap

Leaves 43 points, (Submissions?)

I'm new and really interested in this build, if anyone has any insight on this build please let me know!

That build honestly isn't that effective thanks to the lack of takedown defense IMO. I have been screwed by not having good takedown defense and cannot do much on the bottom so it is very risky to let your opponent take you down so easily. Also, the new changes makes the 110+2 style of build a bit less effective when it comes to training.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...