It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

Like the Clinton foundation and others are so clean, lmao -- they are all corrupt, talk about russia this and that Hillary along with other democraps colluded and sold russia nuclear material now if russia was so bad and harmful to the world why the fuck did they do it? money is why -----

The Uranium One conspiracy theory is proven bollocks.. Russia never got any of that Uranium.

https://www.thirdway.org/memo/debunking-the-uranium-one-scandal

The deal did not transfer any uranium from the U.S. to Russia, let alone “20 percent of U.S. uranium” to Russian ownership.

Allegations that investors’ donations to the Clinton Foundation affected the U.S. government’s approval of the sale are flimsy, at best.

CLAIM: “Clinton approved the sale of Uranium One to Russia.”

ANSWER: Clinton did not have the power to allow or stop the sale of Uranium One.

CLAIM: “Clinton gave away 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia.”

ANSWER: Not once ounce of uranium ever left the U.S. to Russia following the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom.

CLAIM: “Clinton approved the sale of Uranium One in exchange for donations.”

ANSWER: Not only is there no evidence whatsoever that this is true, the big donor who supposedly swayed her was completely gone from the company 2 years before Clinton became Secretary of State.

Little separation of State and Corp.... Society driven by and for the benefit of large companies... Corporatism

But that's an old definition.... Trump is more of a wannabe dictator in a land, where its all but impossible to convert from democracy to another state of rule

So, they try to force the rule of democracy in their favor by the way the Republicans forced Gorusch and Kavanaugh through.

That is a scary thing for your democracy and those partisan moves can come back later, to bite the Republicans in the ass..

But, with his 17 separate investigations into various aspects of Trumps criminal handling, both prior and after taking office.

What blows me away is the willingness of his ignorant supporters, to betray their country and everything it stands for.

But the good thing is that those supporters have never been an actual majority of the US voters... A simple fact.

Trump himself is just a simple idiot, only thinking of himself and his .

The true fuckbuckets are still sitting on the Senate majority (until 2020 at least), while the others lost Congress.

The Neo cons who ruled the Republican party in the Bush era were bad, while the current fuckers don't seem to give a fook about

what the U.S.A stands for, nor the majority of its residents.... Making global moves, weakening the status of the USA and alienating its historical friends.

Hence, good riddance to this illegitimate and criminal current government of the USA, when Muller is finished.

And good riddance to the Trump organization, after the various State AG's are finished pulling it apart.

Merry Christmas and hopefully a GREAT NEW YEAR in 2019. :santa:

Lets flush this smelly turd of a illegitimate government, down the toilet, where it belongs. :yes:

As I suspected, you couldnt provide a single action or law that Trump is responsible for that is fascist.

By your definition (mussuloni's) Obama is a fascist. He supported the wall street and the mega bank bailouts in 08 and didnt allow a single criminal charge to be brought against them, just some minor fines. He also bailed out GM with the peoples money. There hasnt been a single US president in my lifetime that isnt heavily in favor of corporatism. You could even make the argument that Trump is the least corporate president because of his trade and tariff policies are anathema to corporatism.

I didnt vote for Trump and I dont consider myself a supporter of Trump, but up to now I have to lean towards him doing a decent job. The economy is decent, and his foreign policy is starting to trend towards the things I believe in (non interventionism, end the NATO military welfare, get out of all these ridiculous alliances). I'll believe that the investigations are legit when they bring actual charges against Trump. I cant get upset about Mueller charging people in his circle with various white collar frauds. Unfortunately that's pretty much how business is conducted in the US when you are wealthy and anyone connected to wall st or politics could be caught up in an investigation if one was initiated.

That being said, I do fully expect the economy to be much weaker the last two years of his presidency. And if he continues to withdraw troops from the ME (which I applaud) he will run afoul of the globalist/neocons and AIPAC. Which will probably be the only way that he could ever be impeached if he gets them opposed to him. I dont think he runs again in 2020.

• Upvote 1

Both Republicants and Democraps are the same, that’s why I vote third party.

I like to vote on the fringes of the parties. I supported Ron Paul up till his retirement and Bernie Sanders in 16. If Tulsi Gabbard runs in 2020 she will have my vote and I'll volunteer for her campaign.

• Upvote 2

That being said, I do fully expect the economy to be much weaker the last two years of his presidency. And if he continues to withdraw troops from the ME (which I applaud) he will run afoul of the globalist/neocons and AIPAC. Which will probably be the only way that he could ever be impeached if he gets them opposed to him. I dont think he runs again in 2020.

yea the market will start falling again it's already starting cause they started trying to sabotage it almost a yr -- many leftists agreed and said their only hope for getting trump out of there was to make or sabotage market in hopes of making it fail --- what kind of citizens wishes that upon everyone just to get back in power, that is crazy --- another left remark is all the wars trump was gonna get us into, lmao and now that he is pulling troops out of two wars they are crying about that, lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump lies. His fan base supports the lie. He lies some more and his fan base stand bye him.

He lies, then changes the lie when faced with the truth and his fan base believes him. He redirects his fan base like group home members. His fan base denies facts and supports his lies blindly.

We still have power out in areas Puerto Rico. We still have dirty water in Flint. White men full of hate are terrorizing our country.

Our country is more divided now then most likely at any time before and all Trump does is feed the fear and hate of his fan base. Fear mongering is at an all time high. I have never seen Americans so against one another so passionately. Its freaking me out. Hate and fear are spreading.

I am a white male living in the tri state areas 1 hour out of NYC. My whole life I have supported for the most part the Republican party, until Trump. I hear my fellow Americans talking about each other and it fucking disgusts me. Trump only give support to racism and violence. Marica!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN = FUCK THE WORLD WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT MATTERS. The world is watching and sickened by what's going on in America. 2020 can not come soon enough.

I want to be clear how I feel about this whole situation, Fuck Trump. Fuck Americans who blindly support him and his party, over facts and truths.

We will take our country back.

Merry Christmas

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

We still have power out in areas Puerto Rico. We still have dirty water in Flint. White men full of hate are terrorizing our country.

Our country is more divided now then most likely at any time before and all Trump does is feed the fear and hate of his fan base. Fear mongering is at an all time high. I have never seen Americans so against one another so passionately. Its freaking me out. Hate and fear are spreading.

I am a white male living in the tri state areas 1 hour out of NYC. My whole life I have supported for the most part the Republican party, until Trump. I hear my fellow Americans talking about each other and it fucking disgusts me. Trump only give support to racism and violence. Marica!

I want to be clear how I feel about this whole situation, Fuck Trump. Fuck Americans who blindly support him and his party, over facts and truths.

LOL. You can't make this shit up. You hate how Americans treat each other, yet it's all "fuck you" if you disagree with my politics.

These thoughts are contained in the same post. Too funny.

Id also like to point out that Trump is in no way responsible for the state and local government of Puerto Rico and Flint utterly failing their constituents.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I like to vote on the fringes of the parties. I supported Ron Paul up till his retirement and Bernie Sanders in 16. If Tulsi Gabbard runs in 2020 she will have my vote and I'll volunteer for her campaign.

Ron Paul is the reason I now vote third party. I was a Republican up to the time the GOP screwed him at the RNC.

Trump lies. His fan base supports the lie. He lies some more and his fan base stand bye him.

He lies, then changes the lie when faced with the truth and his fan base believes him. He redirects his fan base like group home members. His fan base denies facts and supports his lies blindly.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN = FUCK THE WORLD WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT MATTERS. The world is watching and sickened by what's going on in America. 2020 can not come soon enough.

We will take our country back.

Merry Christmas

Agree 100%, well said man.

• Downvote 1

LOL. You can't make this shit up. You hate how Americans treat each other, yet it's all "fuck you" if you disagree with my politics.

These thoughts are contained in the same post. Too funny.

Id also like to point out that Trump is in no way responsible for the state and local government of Puerto Rico and Flint utterly failing their constituents.

Nah man, he's saying "fuck you" to lying bully traitor pieces of shit.

You choose the side of traitors, doing the bidding of previous and current enemies of the USA and that's fully on you dude, you made that choice.

Spinning up idiotic white supremacy, massively over hyping the "dangers of immigration" and admiration of the worlds dictators, sowing general distrust in people, drives a wedge in any nation.

It is directly the opposite of solidifying a democracy.

The Muller investigation is unfolding their crimes "in real time" and these traitors are being and will continue to be brought to justice.

By now, all that's left of Drumpf are late night Tweets saying "I'm all alone (poor me)", cut off from contact with the top military brass.

The only question is, HOW he will leave in the next few weeks.

Resigning or handcuffs ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just wondering....

How does it actually feel to support traitors?

Does it make you feel proud?

Do you guys actually "like" Russia now, as your leader does?

Do you really think the main stream media is the "enemy of the people?

Do you think the main stream media is "Fake News"?

Do you consider Dictators cool, such as Duterte and il Yong? strong leaders maybe??

• Downvote 2

I only stand for the national anthem to avoid getting in fights with drunk people.

I will say it and say it proudly screw other countries and their citizens, until we can take care of our own. We have millions upon millions of homeless (women, men and children). Until we solve our own issues we shouldn't be worried about others period. What country ever comes to help bail out the US or send aid when in need? No one does, but yet we give out billions upon billions of dollars every year to other countries while our own sit here in need. Everyone laughs cause we are in major debt, well hell yea when give billions out to anyone and everyone with nothing in return, NOTHING IN RETURN but disrespect. Sure we were the power country forever but bailing everyone else out and helping every other country out there has driven us down. It's fair time we worry about ourselves first and not everyone else. When / if we finally fold who the fuck other countries going to turn too then? lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just wondering....

How does it actually feel to support traitors?

Does it make you feel proud?

Do you guys actually "like" Russia now, as your leader does?

Do you really think the main stream media is the "enemy of the people?

Do you think the main stream media is "Fake News"?

Do you consider Dictators cool, such as Duterte and il Yong? strong leaders maybe??

Lol. +1 for making me laugh. I reposted your poignant questions on a libertarian forum I frequent to remind them that there are idiots all over the world.

Maybe grump will come back so you can argue with someone on your level.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here is some big boy analysis of the political reprecussions of Trump withdrawing from the unending middle East wars. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-syria-withdrawal-772177/

If grassman needs me to break it down for him because he doesn't grasp it, I will.

Some can't get past their pure hate and don't care if he cured cancer or ended world hunger they would still hate him to the core

Some can't get past their pure hate and don't care if he cured cancer or ended world hunger they would still hate him to the core

Actually, I look at it this way: the only thing the Dems and Republicans agree on absolutely is that war is good. The only thing they like more then war is endlessly muddled war with incoherent and unachievable goals. If Trump fucks with that, he's screwed.

Actually, I look at it this way: the only thing the Dems and Republicans agree on absolutely is that war is good. The only thing they like more then war is endlessly muddled war with incoherent and unachievable goals. If Trump fucks with that, he's screwed.

That could be true but on other hand I think the people want the wars over and troops home (both dem and reps) -- I understand politicians dont but the people do

i dont think any impeachment crap will happen -- i mean over two years into investigation (an illegal one at that) and what he paid off two whores and committed campaign fraud, PFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!! lmao at that -- that is merely a fine obummer committed campaign fraud twice most commit it -- lmao -- dig deeper guys