Bushido Clothing

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Austin is in the market for a sponsor currently. He is a purple belt with good wrestling but currently doesn't have a fight scheduled and only has $280 left. Next week, he will have to switch to part time training if I don't get him a sponsor.

http://i43.tinypic.com/5yylpt.jpg

there will be very few of these bad boys. this first PRIDE show will be one for the history books, one where many stars are made. it will be an historic event and this shirt will be a part of that history.

.....be part of history.

that went pretty good, heh.

i appreciate yours aswell, boondock. i sometimes wonder how you made some of the shirts you made, heh. good stuff and thanks.

i'm surprised no one did the greatest of all times reference yet, heh. i'm glad i was the first to jump on it....such a great line.

I'll be releasing some shirts that are already available in different shirt colors in the next few days. some are already available so keep an eye out for those. also keep an eye out for new designs of course. I'm trying to think up some real original stuff so they might not be up right away.

You have the quality to do it bro.. but make sure you don't make the mistake I made at first and ONLY order in small quantities.

You'll have to sell more to make more.

Other than that, you're golden because you have great designs that are simple and clean.

i might do other shirts with other flags on it. we'll see how this one sells first, heh. so far it's been selling pretty smoothly so thigns are looking up.