Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

OOC

Good to see that no one is missing, time to :band: and :rolling: !!! Oh wait...there's drawing and a lot of stuff before fight? Ok ok. Guess I should have another RP up soon.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Dwight wells in a orange jump suit with black strips behind a piece of glass talking to another person with a phone>

Dwight: when am I getting out of this sh*t cell?

Other guy: Friday, you would have been out for Wednesday if you didn't take some time of your sentence to film the botc commerical.

Dwight: what kind of lawyer are?

Lawyer: you had to break and enter then film the commercial.

Dwight: your lucky I don't fire you. So do you have any contracts for me?

Lawyer: I got a supliment sponser. As for your clothing one you'll get it Friday & your org one I don't know anything about it. I have contacted the owner already. You won't fire me cus you couldn't do your dream job.

Dwight: so how's my opponents?

Lawyer: you'll win if you...

Guard: time to go buddy.

<Dwight and his lawyer/manger leave>

OOC

hope that is a good promo for my fighters background.

As far as I know, the coin toss will be on Thursday and then the pick will be able to viewed live via chat at a date yet to be confirmed.

If you accept the $300 sponsorship from PWNAGE, you will get 8 jerseys (depending on which team you are on). That works out to be 128 jerseys I'm giving away. For those of you who reject the sponsorship or blow through your jerseys, I will be selling more jerseys at the PWNAGE clothing store for $15 each. I will not be giving out shorts, so feel to use whichever shorts you want (However you can find $15 shorts at the PWNAGE store).

I am waiting for Max Powers to get back to me on the draft date. Should be one day this Thursday-Sunday. Scheduling is difficult because there is a 3 hour time difference between us. I will let everyone know when I hear from him. The live draft will take place in chat.

For those who are just following the action, Max Powers supplements are really good all my guys are using them and popping regularly and fast so go buy some they are great.

As for PWNAGE you only have to look at Busters signature to know that he has some shit hot t shirts, looking forward to the competition some good fighters and hopefully we will be the bench mark for more botc events.

Looking forward to the draw and that all important first pick.

One thing Kid Ghostdini will not be doing will be leaving it in the judges hands for sure.

OOC

Buster you should maybe make generic shorts for botc. Maybe just black shorts with botc on the side.

The mmatycoon chat?

OOC

Ok, I will also sell a generic BOTC shirt and generic BOTC shorts. Available around May 1st. $15 each.

OOC

Just wonder will a log of the draft be pasted into the forum cuz I might miss it, being 12 hour time difference away from US and since I am in holiday mode I always sleep over 10AM(sad)?

OOC

Just wonder will a log of the draft be pasted into the forum cuz I might miss it, being 12 hour time difference away from US and since I am in holiday mode I always sleep over 10AM(sad)?

OOC

I will post it immediately after the draft, probably around 11 pm ET. You will see it late Friday early Saturday depending on where you live. The result of the coin toss will be posted by Cardiff on Thursday. You can begin lobbying for teams to draft you now. I'm also interested to see where everyone thinks people will be drafted. I've already got my draft order set, lets see who I can steal from Powers.

I will give $500 to the player who can guess the most draft picks correctly.

OOC

I will post it immediately after the draft, probably around 11 pm ET. You will see it late Friday early Saturday depending on where you live. The result of the coin toss will be posted by Cardiff on Thursday. You can begin lobbying for teams to draft you now. I'm also interested to see where everyone thinks people will be drafted. I've already got my draft order set, lets see who I can steal from Powers.

I will give $500 to the player who can guess the most draft picks correctly.

OOC

What do you mean by lobbying?

Here's my mock draft.(my thoughts on the where people will go). This is a random guess using a third party object.

1st pick goes to Powers, he selects Kid Ghostdini. Kid is a brown belt in BJJ.

2nd pick goes to Gloves, he selects Cus Jr. Cus is a wonderful boxer.

3. Powers selects Noah Anderson. Noah is a strong wrestler.

4. Gloves selects AJ Kanada. AJ is a proficient boxer and a competent wrestler.

5. Powers selects Rian Madison. Rian is a respectable wrestler.

6. Gloves selects Frederick Stavich. Frederick is a proficient wrestler.

7. Powers selects Roy Rogers. Roy is a comptent boxer.

8. Gloves selects Markus Wright. Marcus is a wonderful wrestler.

Halftime. <everyone stands up and goes to the washroom.>

9. Powers selects Lasse Willamoes. Lasse is a well rounded fighter.

10. Gloves selects Buju Bandulu. Buju is a well rounded fighter.

11. Powers selects Ramon Mescudi. Ramon is a well rounded fighter.

12. Gloves selects Jules Winnfield. Jules is a superb boxer.

13. Powers selects Randy Musashi. Randy is a purple belt in BJJ.

14. Gloves selects Lewis McMurray. Lewis is a proficient wrestler and a mediocre boxer.

15. Powers selects Leonel Lutsky. Leonel is a respectable boxer.

16. Gloves selects last and the worst fighter :P Dwight Wells :). Dwight is a rounded fighter except at boxing. (last not again :P)

Thats the end of the (mock) draft. Enjoy the rest of your night. Remember drive home safly.

<guy at home yelling at the t.v. cus he can't drive home.>

OCC

1st Pick in the draft (unless I missed who gets the first pick some) Goes to Buster Gloves

Busters Picks:

1: Randy Musashi

3: Buju Bandulu

5: Leonel Lutsky

7: Roy Rogers

9: Ramon Mescudi

11: AJ Kanada

13: Cus Jr

15: Markus Wright

Powers Picks:

2: Lasse Willamoes

4: Kid Ghostdini

6: Frederick Stavich

8: Rian Madison

10: Noah Anderson

12: Lewis McMurray

14: Jules Winnfield

16: Dwight Wells

OCC

1st Pick in the draft (unless I missed who gets the first pick some) Goes to Buster Gloves

Busters Picks:

1: Randy Musashi

3: Buju Bandulu

5: Leonel Lutsky

7: Roy Rogers

9: Ramon Mescudi

11: AJ Kanada

13: Cus Jr

15: Markus Wright

Powers Picks:

2: Lasse Willamoes

4: Kid Ghostdini

6: Frederick Stavich

8: Rian Madison

10: Noah Anderson

12: Lewis McMurray

14: Jules Winnfield

16: Dwight Wells

At this point, I'm the only person who knows who has the first pick (or will be when i do it).

OOC

Since we do not who is picking first, I will just go in order:

1. Markus Wright

2. Cus Jr

3. AJ Kanada

4. Randy Musashi

5. Noah Anderson

6. Rian Madison

7. Jules Winnfield

8. Frederick Stavich

9. Lewis McMurray

10. Leonel Lutsky

11. Roy Rogers

12. Dwight Wells

13. Lasse Willemoes

14. Kid Ghostdini

15. Ramon Mescudi

16. Buju Badulu

As the fighters enter the gym, 16 lucky men stand in their new surroundings with a look of awe and in trepidation on their faces as this cross section of society comes face to face with an opportunity of a life time. This tournament has not started yet but every member has had exposure beyond the normal bounds and this may make or could possible break all that are involved.

Waiting for them are two of New York's very best business leaders as well as top managers who will be leading the two teams. On the left stands the owner of BioPharm Nutrition, a man who stands in the top 100 in the world, the pride of Pheonix, Max Powers who no doubt will be determined to get the better of the man on the right. This man is the owner of PWNAGE clothing, a company that is revolutionising how to advertise in the Tycoon universe and looking to many as one of the top managers of the future, Buster Gloves. Both men know each other and are friends but this may make the rivalry that little bit more delicious as bragging rights are all important here.

After exploring their surroundings, the fighters are corralled into place as the rather confusing form of the CardiffWanderer enters. After standing there for a moment, the hubbub from the group off fighters dies down and he begins to speak;

"This is your chance.

There may never be another one quite like this as the winner will be immortalised forever"

Nods from the fighters and managers alike show that the focus is now on one person for this one moment.

"This is all about you fulfilling your potential. Right now each and every man standing here as the same chance, the same opportunity to have glory that will propel you into the limelight that could see you become one of the greatest ever in Tycoon history.

No one remembers the loser, the man who made a lot of noise but couldn't back it up and this is all important to these two men standing next to me as their names and their companies will always be immortalised next to yours, the man who wins

Now to get on with the task in hand, in my hand is a coin. On one side is the PWNAGE logo, the other the BioPharm one". The winner will get first pick in tomorrow (Friday's) live draft to be seen in chat at 3am BST/ 10 pm ET / 7pm PT. All is left is to flip the coin

and the result is BIoPharm which means Max Power will have the first pick while Buster Gloves will get to choose the first match up.

Congratulations to Max and to all of you getting here and I will see you all at the draft tomorrow.

AJ Kanada Sprawl and Brawl, Competent Wrestling and Proficient boxing. If they are lucky enough to make it out of the first 2 minutes they will not last much longer.

To be frank, I fucked up my primaries so don't pick me too early. One more thing, don't judge my primaries by the face value, they might be + or ++. -_-

For the draft guess,

Max = 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15

Buster = 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16

1. AJ "The Atomic Bomb" Kanada

2. Cus "The Crusher" Jr

3. Markus Wright

4. Randy "The Divine Warrior" Musashi

5. Jules "BMF" Winnfield

6. Noah Anderson

7. Lasse "The Latino Albino" Willemoes

8. Buju "The Body Snatcher" badulu

9. "Cowboy" Lewis McMurray