Sweet Potato

Kama

I do not like sweet potatoes, the only thing I might eat is sweet potato fries and only if someone else orders them/has them. I only eat like a few at a time then I remember how shitty they taste. Kind of like smoking, will take a puff once in a while from my brother or a friend just to remind me how nasty it is.

I really don't care how good they are for you, I will never like sweet potatoes.

I do not like sweet potatoes, the only thing I might eat is sweet potato fries and only if someone else orders them/has them. I only eat like a few at a time then I remember how shitty they taste. Kind of like smoking, will take a puff once in a while from my brother or a friend just to remind me how nasty it is.

I really don't care how good they are for you, I will never like sweet potatoes.

Yeah this was actually the first time I tried it. It did cost like 10 times more than normal potato and really tastes like fucking pumpkin. I had to throw that shit into garbage can.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

sweet potato fries, when done right, are really good. if they get soggy, they suck.

I will have to try out. Maybe you can give an advice how to make them properly?

not really, sorry, i've never made them myself. you just gotta make sure they're crispy and well seasoned (salt and pepper, of course, and you could even try a little garlic powder and smoked paprika).

You mean put them in this stuff?

http://www.v24.lv//userfiles/img/c/1186/20b075e3a8cfba45b2832445d034de4f.jpg