JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

Sao, don't insult me with talk of fluff fights, I don't give fluff fights. Whether you were joking or not, I take that shit seriously. It's JAG'S as well as my reputation on the line when you talk about giving someone easy fights to build their record.

Henry, Joao is fighting the guy he called out for being unworthy of being number one. I can get you another fight, then you get the next shot at him. Fair enough?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

When I tried to get you to fight Chael, you said you would rather fight Randy Balls. Where was all this enthusiasm when I asked if you wanted to fight 5he number one contender? You want me to mail you your response.

Also, did you go into Gladius thread saying anything about fluff fights? So, how else would you think anyone would take that.

In rebuttal to your fun smack talk thread. I think I covered it when I said I dont care if youre joking or not.

You want to fight Chael? Chael already has a match, you can fight who I deem to be the number one contender, then you cam fight Chael...if you win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Update to Rankings

The new rankings will come out tomorrow. I will be releasing them every other week on Sunday or Monday starting tomorrow, I am also going to release a monthly Top 25 starting tomorrow using our existing rating system.

I did however add a new category to the rankings, this takes in effect your overall skill set as deemed in one fighter list in a star format. Your overall skills are rated 1-5 stars, this will give me a % which then will be converted to points and added to your total along with the other criteria.

Do you have an idea to help enhance the unique aspect of our ratings? Contact me and lets hear it. I am trying to make this as a fair as possible while utilizing the options available in Tycoon.

I am also taking off anyone who has not had a manager log in for more than 15 days (as Tycoon tells us 3, 15, and 30). Also if there is a high ranking fighter who is a Free Agent at the time of the rankings, they will not be added either until the next set comes out. This is to help keep it fair and not ranking fighters with no manager. Also to enhance the ratings and make them a little more accurate, in order to be considered a ranked fighter in JAG you must now have 2 JAG fights minimum, unlike the previous 1.

I had noticed with 1 fight you can have a great record and only win 1 time in JAG and be high ranking, So because of this i have decided to make it a 2 fight JAG minimum before you become eligible for rankings.

Here are the new rankings, We did add a new stat in the rankings which is your overall skill rating. We also did not include any Free Agents nor anyone with less than 2 Fights in JAG. I will also be posting the Top 25 in just a moment which will include the champions.

135lb Champion: Ian Laperierre

1. My Time

2. Lyodo Machida

3. Reece HC

4. Raphael Firenzi

5. Lemaron Deth

6. Bartlomiej Jan

7. Leonardo Yoshi

8. Slammy Neckbreaker

9. Future Winger

10. Michael Collins

145lb Champion: Brayden Point

1. Thip Top
2. Sildosoves Bagueirau

3. Rich Zaiou

4. Unai Vencedor

5. Luke Scanlan

6. Frank Stallone

7. Manu Peralta

8. Dimitar Stoichkov

9. Lachlan Myers

10. Ludus Skorvia

155lb Champion: Julio Cesar Sitsongrit

1. Magnus Thoressen

2. Moese Daldo

3. Diego Oriola

4. Lucky Day

5. Gideo De Bruin

6. Will Andreas

7. Bruice Bonus

8. Rudi De Bruin

9. Matteo Claessens

10. Robin Good

170lb Champion:

1. Sao Alela

2. AJ Hinch

3. Mario Benedetti

4. Thiago Alexandre

5. Chael Sonnen

6. MArcel Dikoume

7. Jordan Scanlan

8. Ivan Brzica

9. Mathias Wendel

10. Khabib Nurmagodov

185lb Champion

1. Nejuis Bardamont

2. Dalton McConnell

3. CJ Johnson

4. Xavier Xahli II

5. Charlie Hickings

6. Dough Boy

7. Phil Pollock

8. Ruston Cohle

205lb Champion: Joel Romero

1. Second Winger

2. Billy The Bastard

3. Gunna Win

4. Iron Fist

5. Aran Ryan

6. Maximus McTavern

7. Gentlemen Overlord

8. William Norman

9. Murkey McTavern

10. Taavi Mottus

165lb Champion: Seol Ki Hyon

1. Jim Jones

2. Bill Watson

3. Jose Romero

4. Punch Drunk

5. Bubba Jones

6. Joao Neves

7. Hunter Smith

8. Duke McStoner

9. Robbie Holmes

10. Jack Nasty

The JAG Top 25 for the Month of December as of 12/10/2018.

1. Brayden Point ©
  2. Joel Romero ©
  3. Ian Laperierre ©
  4. Julio Cesar Sitsongrit ©
  5. Nejuis Bardamont
  6. Jim Jones
  7. Magnus Thoressen
  8. Seol Ki Hyon ©
  9. My Time
  10. Sao Alela
  11. Thip Top
  12. Dalton McConnell
  13. AJ Hinch
  14. Second Winger
  15. Bill Watson
  16. Moese Daldo
  17. Diego Oriola
  18. Sildosoves Bagueirau
  19. Mario Benedetti
  20. Thiago Alexandre
  21. CJ Johnson
  22. Billy The Bastard
  23. Richi Zaiou
  24. Unai Vencedor
  25. Xavier Xahli II
  • Upvote 7

Trying to stand up with a much better striker? Ian Laperierre got overconfident after all success he had.

14736963834875.png

Ian Laperriere:

I'd like to thank my supporters, first and foremost. In response respond to Squirrel's comment-- I disagree that I went in overconfident. I might talk mad shit and try to rile up my opponents, but in no way does that mean that I disrespect or underestimate their fighting abilities. I was keenly aware that I was going up against a beast of an undefeated fighter from an experienced camp and knew full well I'd have my hands full. Hindsight is 20/20 and now I see that I approached the fight incorrectly, and wasn't able to adjust when I needed to. I made the mistake thinking that once the cage door gets shut we would bite down on our mouthguards and thrown down and put on a show, but that didn't happen and the opponent outsmarted me. I can't say I enjoyed his style, it was frustrating seeing him point fight...I don't think the fans enjoyed it did either, maybe it's just me being a sore loser right now, fresh off losing the belt. I do have to say I am fucking bummed right now.

Secondly, there are levels to this shit here, and multidimensional variables that go into disciplines like striking, grappling, clinching, etc.

In my annoyed opinion your statement on me being the far inferior striker is simply showing your naïveté or inexperience. I don't know if that remark was based on a short-sighted observation and comparison of our boxing and MT primaries, but I think that was not one of your smarter comments. Up to now, my wrestling has primarily been defensive in nature, and I am still trying to round out that aspect of my game, so that I can improve my takedowns and blast through guys, slamming them to the ground. It's not where it needs to be at this point, so shooting for takedowns and getting stuffed wasn't part of the plan. Could have utilized the clinch, but I knew that he mauls guys there, so I was stuck trying to decide whether to try to get into clinch, and try to pull guard, all the while being in his domain. It looks like I made a mistake there by avoiding the clinch, but again hindsight is 20/20.

Moving on. I'd like to offer my respect and congratulations to my opponent. At the end of the day he is the champ and I am not. Experience and smarts go a long way, and it showed, as camp Runt's fighter raised his hand, and had the belt put around his waist. I envisioned it being me, over and over again in preparation for this fight, and that's not being overconfident, just knowing what I am capable of. My confidence and will are unbroken, but I am open minded and realistic enough to realize I need to embrace the change. I'll have to put my ego aside next time and maybe approach things more cerebrally. It is what it is.

I do want to thank Bater for giving me my toughest test yet, and even though I did not come away with my hand raised, I was able to learn something about myself through this experience. I am still evolving, still finding my game and style, and I think the growth I will extract from this loss will prove invaluable down the line.

I'm disappointed, but it's not about me today--we have a new champ who is a hell of a fighter and I respect as an opponent; I gotta give credit where it's due--hat's off to Bater and his camp, they went with the right strategy that got them the win. They have earned this victory, have an unblemished record and the championship belt.

I thought I was going to end that streak, but it wasn't meant to be. I'll be back more rounded and perhaps with re-evaluated approach.

Again, thank your for the support and I'd like to wrap this up by saying congrats one more time--well done champ, go on and tear it up!

Peace out, bitches.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Was a hell of a fight, regardless.

Definitely, had to sack my two title contenders who was in that event. Unfortunately,they both got dropped and got a fine whopping. Either way it was a good run with them. Great org, great management, great owner, great fighters the future is bright can't wait. It was a learning experience that I have managed to take. Made several thousands mistakes,hopefully I continue to get better. #greatness

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

15435020633411.jpg

Henry Miocic: Proud of you Neves you keep padding your record hopefully soon I can slap some sense into you.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w4.jpg

"Henry! You're back. Good to see you. A lot has changed while you've been gone. Don't have much time for you right now as I'm currently training for a title fight. Keep your head down, keep fighting and maybe one day you'll be as good as you think you are. Good luck!"

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

"This has been the longest I've gone without a fight in my career but it has been necessary. Anyone who hands Phol his first loss has to be taken seriously and I know personally what Jose is capable of. Body feels good, hands stonelike as always." - Joao Neves

• Upvote 1

"This has been the longest I've gone without a fight in my career but it has been necessary. Anyone who hands Phol his first loss has to be taken seriously and I know personally what Jose is capable of. Body feels good, hands stonelike as always." - Joao Neves

15503743769524.jpg

41 "ICE" Savage

"That's it this is your time, brother. You must show the world that this is your time."