Hare's Avatars For Bid/Sale

HareRumpler

I'm sorry you feel that way. Yes my dad plays too and got me into the game. I didn't even know this was a problem until somebody in my alliance told me. So we reached out to Mike, explaned the situation, and he gave me a breakdown of the rules.

He can't help me financially, in any way, so to ask him for money to buy an avatar is out of the question. Our fighters don't spar together, fight against each other, or are even in the same org. You won't have to worry about being all pissy about this because I graduate in a few months and then I'll be out of here and no longer will we ever share an IP.

I know there are a ton of multi's out there, and I'm sure they do this to cheat. I am not one of those. My dad is not one of those. I use his computer on occasion and this last time when I got online, he was logged in, not me.. so yeah, I screwed up. And yes, Mike will probably look at it. But I don't cheat or take short cuts. Call me what you want, but calling me a cheater is ludacris and in my experience, theives are the first ones to call another a theif, a liar always calls others liars.. So if you're accusing me of cheating, it raises questions about your integrity to me.

I don't know you, you don't know me. Don't judge me based on what your past experiences from others has been, because I am not them. I have not hidden this from anyone, I've been very open and transparent about this. I've told my alliance, my mentor, Mike, and anyone in game that I connect with on a friendly level. I have nothing to hide because I am not doing anything wrong. My account has been flagged family/friend because again, I'm open about this and have discussed this with Mike already.

Keep going on head hunting and I hope you do help root out multi users. I can't stand cheaters, which is why I dispise the Patriots, and the game doesn't need them. But not everyone is a multi-user, and not everyone should judge others.

No need to apologize, I have reached out to Mike in the past to try to get him to validate via ID same IP users but to no avail. A common practice on poker/betting sites to avoid collusion/cheating.

It would help clearing up some accusations but it would require Mike to do a bit more work. Currently as he stated the game does not make enough $ to justify him putting in more hours.

anyways, on topic: nice avatars :)

• Downvote 1

New Auction Item: Showtime Bisping

Min Bid: 100k (please increment in 20k or more for raises)

Both the static avatar as well as the GIF are included in this auction as one package.

Will likely leave up for about 24 hours or so after final bid before closing.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

No longer for sale as there were no bids. I will utilize this one myself. Thank all!

New Auction Item: Badass Hombre

Both of the static avatar images as well as the GIF are included in this auction as one package.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

Avatar-Badass-Hombre-BGBasic.png Avatar-Badass-Hombre-BGBasic2.png Avatar-Badass-Hombre-GIF.gif

The auction for Badass Hombre is still ongoing and will be until about 5 am EST tomorrow, barring any additional bids before then. In the meantime, I'm going to start this new one, so if you bid, please specify which auction it is for. Thanks!

New Auction Item: Yamamoto Dragon

Three static avatar images as well as the GIF are included in this auction as one package.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

Avatar-Yamamoto-BGBasic.png Avatar-Yamamoto-BGBasic2.png Avatar-Yamamoto-BGBasic3.png Avatar-Yamamoto-GIF.gif

• Upvote 4

The auction for Yamamoto Dragon is still ongoing and will be until about 8 pmm EST tonight, barring any additional bids before then. In the meantime, I'm going to start this new one, so if you bid, please specify which auction it is for. Thanks!

New Auction Item: Rozalski

Yeah, I went a bit nuts with options on this one, but I had fun, so that's what counts. You profit by getting a plethora of images options to choose from if you win the auction!

This auction includes the 4 static avatar images as well as the GIF sold as one package.

Enjoy and happy bidding!

Avatar-Rozalski-BGBasic1.png Avatar-Rozalski-BGBasic2.png Avatar-Rozalski-BGBasic3.png Avatar-Rozalski-BGBasic4.png Avatar-Rozalski-GIF.gif

• Upvote 3