Empire 145lbs Grand Prix Fighter Entry Question

damndaniel

Empire Grand Prix Entry Vote  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with Daniel Koh (357997) entering the Empire 145 Grand Prix?

• Yes
    • No

His entry into the tournament hinges on your votes. So if and only if he is allowed by you all, only then will he be allowed by us, as we keep it fair around here.

And guys just keep in mind, I said 358k is the max leeway I can give, not necessarily 360k.

And as for the ones against him joining, please do state your reasons below.

• Upvote 1

I'd say yes if most of the guys were 360-362.... But if we seeing a lot of 364k, I'd go and say no, not fair, specially if good learner... I will go take a look at the the other fighters and them vote (sorry Damn, not personal :weeping:)

EDIT: I did a quick check on the fighters and it appears to be 50-50 on 363+ and 360s... My guy is a 360 and the matchup is actually not bad to me so I wouldnt mind but I will wait for the 363+ managers to come and vote. If they say its ok I say ok. If they think its bad I'd join the wagon as well.

voted yes, maybe I make poll for my 21 year old guy

Mate that won't go well. Believe me.

I'd say yes if most of the guys were 360-362.... But if we seeing a lot of 364k, I'd go and say no, not fair, specially if good learner... I will go take a look at the the other fighters and them vote (sorry Damn, not personal :weeping:)

EDIT: I did a quick check on the fighters and it appears to be 50-50 on 363+ and 360s... My guy is a 360 and the matchup is actually not bad to me so I wouldnt mind but I will wait for the 363+ managers to come and vote. If they say its ok I say ok. If they think its bad I'd join the wagon as well.

I will also wait on everyone's approval before making the decision. And even if one guy has a problem with this, then i will first talk to that particular person and if he agrees, i will add (Daniel Koh) up to the tournament. I want absolutely no controversy in this tournament at all, as i want everyone to be on a equal/level playing field and enjoy this tournament.

• Upvote 1

Exactly. As I said, my fighter is an early 360, so I'm not the "screwed" one here, its not my mic to preach. Im actually quite ok with that fight.
If the 364k guys that could be on the losing end says "we good", well... Then we good.

Mate that won't go well. Believe me.

I will also wait on everyone's approval before making the decision. And even if one guy has a problem with this, then i will first talk to that particular person and if he agrees, i will add (Daniel Koh) up to the tournament. I want absolutely no controversy in this tournament at all, as i want everyone to be on a equal/level playing field and enjoy this tournament.

Okay, let's wait for the 364k guys to show up and vote then.

Here's an example of my 364k guy, just created for the tournament (I tought is was a 360k ID tournament, I probably didn't put enough attention in reading the rules : D)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=364247

Honestly, it seems like a sure loss considering that he is 21 years old while Daniel Koh is 19 and he's already got better primaries than him : (

Well my guy is 18 and got better primaries than yours already... that would be an issue even with a 25 yo. But a maybe a 21 and for sure a 25 would have better physicals, since I did no physical training yet.
The problem is Daniel Koh probably has better primaries AND physicals.

There was a 358k limit for the tournament from my understanding.

BTW your fighter Ergun scares me, even with a 357k id be nervous about that matchup lol

Thats all I have to say about him

L Enamorado Bandito Submission (RNC) CACC 80
  • Upvote 1

There was a 358k limit for the tournament from my understanding.

BTW your fighter Ergun scares me, even with a 357k id be nervous about that matchup lol

I wouldn't worry too much mate. He had one MMA fight and got knocked out in 34 seconds lol. He is very confident though!

Thats all I have to say about him

L Enamorado Bandito Submission (RNC) CACC 80

That was grappling my friend. If they ever cross paths in the cage......well, just see above.

• Upvote 1

Well, I guess our camps shall colide again, wont they?

Better uncrack that chin. The RNC wasnt event sinking in yet, Enamorado just face pressured and Ergun tapped like a hoe

That's not true at all. In Turkey the only reason a man chokes another man from behind is if he wants to have sex with him and Ergun doesn't flow that way.

Okay, so it's 4-4.

Right, guys, now what I want you all to do is just state your reasons down below, why you don't want Daniel koh to join.(barney you don't have to cause I understand your point).

I will personally pm all of you and I will give you my POV on this matter, but if you guys don't agree then I give my word, Daniel koh will not join the tournament.

• Upvote 1

Okay then, since I don't see any replies below, I don't know who are the people that have said a no. So I would have to call this poll of unfortunately, and as I said before, If there is any more than a few people disagreeing, I would not take Daniel koh in the tournament. Hence he can't join. I'm sorry mate.