TUF coaches (sign up)

bjornmma1

I don`t hate anyone.

Last time I coached TUF 1 I completely revolutionized the system to the point that even a dinosaur called Chris Karter learned sliders.

And I practically did it with the powers of the mind. Alex and Stepdads had all the technology, dedicated Discord channel, fluffer team, logistics, HR department, etc. I basically just had best wishes for my team week after week.

e-hugs ... how do they wurk?

Like we say in sports betting.... I can`t be giving these free rice bowls just like that.

No.

Whatshisface and the man from Belgium can coach. It will be like Predator 2 , you get Danny Glover instead of Arnold.

I`ll be back though!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Time to make decisions, all can be made by Dilooo as he will run it.

Division: 170 or 185 or 205 (Both Ryan and me already confirmed that any of those is perfectly fine for us)

ID range: 350k, 360k, or creation (creation is less interesting in my opinions as fighters have not really been tested yet and have no backgrounds. Fighters from an Id range like 350k+ would make it more interesting in my humble opinion and picking matchups would be even more crucial. Fine with anything though.)

Looking forward to hearing Dilooo`s decisions, so that a thread can be opened and people can start signing up.

Time to make decisions, all can be made by Dilooo as he will run it.

Division: 170 or 185 or 205 (Both Ryan and me already confirmed that any of those is perfectly fine for us)

ID range: 350k, 360k, or creation (creation is less interesting in my opinions as fighters have not really been tested yet and have no backgrounds. Fighters from an Id range like 350k+ would make it more interesting in my humble opinion and picking matchups would be even more crucial. Fine with anything though.)

Looking forward to hearing Dilooo`s decisions, so that a thread can be opened and people can start signing up.

Agree, even tho I have no 355+ I'd say its better than 350. PRobably low 360k would be the most balanced choice

I like it.

If Ryan agrees as well, you should probably make a seperate thread for the tournament with all the info and where fighters can sign up.

Sounds good

yeah that thread is still missing the key info which is dates.

quite a few tourneys about to start so managers will need some ETA in order to gain/lose weight or make adjustments.

Could the coaches align and maybe support a bit on that thread?

I think it`s a good cause (bringing 350k talent to F&B) so worth investing some of your time on this now that the coaches have been determined no?

yeah that thread is still missing the key info which is dates.

quite a few tourneys about to start so managers will need some ETA in order to gain/lose weight or make adjustments.

Could the coaches align and maybe support a bit on that thread?

I think it`s a good cause (bringing 350k talent to F& B) so worth investing some of your time on this now that the coaches have been determined no?

What date can he give, when only one fighter has sort of signed up yet?

Start date will obviously depend on how soon this fills up and at this rate, that will not be anytime soon.

The problem most likely is that 90% of the best 350k fighters are signed.

I messaged Dilooo already to tell him to contact the 350k orgs and inform them about TUF.

Hopefully he does actually do that, because otherwise this will not work.

Real funny to see! Camara desperate to find matches for his 350k and trying to force the speed of things here, idiot, is the minimum for you being that shitty person. The fact is the interest should come from fighters to signup, not Dillo should go offering or the coaches calling the guys, the thread is open and if there's interest from our guys, feel free to contact us and we can sort this out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1