Bloodbath FC 135lbs 360k Creation tourney

Dillooo

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15800917207838.jpeg

Innokenty Boleslav is a former Russian citizen who fled to Los Angeles after being wanted on charges of protest and treason. In America, Innokenty embraced the hippie lifestyle, moving into Yellow Lotus to train MMA. Innokenty takes the nickname Psychodrome as a tribute to the location where hundreds of Russian hippies were jailed, taken to mental hospitals, and forced into the armed services in 1971.[/size]

I like it.

Nice job.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15852739385794.png

Brandon James

James enlisted in the U.S. Army at the age of 17 his senior year of high school. He finished boot camp top of his class and has been asked to join the special forces. During his training, a sparring match with his hand to hand instructor, James outclassed his instructor at every turn and instantly became a legend among his peers. His instructor was not fond of this and was extra hard on James but was never able to break him.

James finished his training and is on leave awaiting his orders. He decided to continue his training and throw his hat in the ring with other young fighters at Bloodbath F.C.'s creation tournament. A man on a mission, a solider in every way, James will be looking to earn the respect of his peers by winning the BFC championship, and then being the tip of the Army's spear in the war on terror, including the Chinese bastards who created this COVID 19 virus.

• Upvote 1

It typically is. I don't start a fighter with low cardio. I tried it once on a project being as I could get cardio and strength up faster with supplements than anything else, but you go too low on cardio and it takes too long to build that up before you can work on STR or anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot believe that James won.. He popped "Likes Gardening" and was dominated the whole first round... worthless.. but managed to get that 1 quick takedown to start round 2 and put the fight away..

Unreal.. lol Sorry Butcher, I kind of wish you had won that fight so I could sack him. Who knows, maybe his green thumb will get lucky two more times.

• 4 weeks later...

Xiaodong throws a big shot that misses.

James takes a jab on the nose there. A little bit of blood seems to be coming out. Hopefully that won't affect his breathing.

James is rocked! http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

That's four minutes gone in the round.

Xiaodong digs a good body shot into James's ribs.

James is trying hard to land a takedown here. Xiaodong sprawls well and keeps this one on the feet.

James shoots for a double leg takedown but Xiaodong sprawls well. He's pushed James's face into the mat and manages to get back to his feet relatively easily.

James's coach down at Hardcore Wrestling & BJJ was telling us pre-fight that they have been working on James's balance. Obviously they view that as a key factor in the outcome of this fight.

James shoots in for a double leg but Xiaodong sprawls well. That's going to sap some energy.

Xiaodong connects with a single shot there.

James is still on wobbly legs! Can Xiaodong finish him?

Xiaodong ducks down into range and throws a picture perfect right hook that connects with James's jaw. James's eyes stare off into space as he falls to the mat, out cold! Xiaodong does the decent thing and steps back, rather than landing any shots to his unconscious opponent.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:34 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Li Xiaodong!

WhoppingTerribleHornbill-size_restricted