Happy 8 year anniversary

Mentor

Happy 8 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a cash prize for your in game anniversary of $2629. We've also purchased 5 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and have given you a free spin on Spin and Win, so good luck in that! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

The big question is what am i going to do with all that 2629$.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Happy 8 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a cash prize for your in game anniversary of $2629. We've also purchased 5 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and have given you a free spin on Spin and Win, so good luck in that! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

The big question is what am i going to do with all that 2629$.

I didn't even get cash!

Happy 8 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a prize of 18 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and we have given you 5 free spins on Spin and Win, so good luck! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

• Upvote 1

lol at these prizes...2K for a noob is slightly helpful but for vets who have literally hundreds of thousands to throw around it's a gentle slap in the face.

for people who are paying VIP for years I think it would be fair to give them an extra slot for PA or sparring bot.

lets not forget this is the same person who used multi accounts to gain advantage for his org and scams new players with his penis creams. I'd say this reward is far too much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2