Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

'Hardcore' Henry of Skalitz: my brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers. My friends, rejoice. Celebrations are nearing an end in the fair streets of Rattay and hark for once I return it shall be with a cupful of only the finest nectar, victory! Our people have been downtrodden and beaten to the curb, but for naught!? I dare object. When the Turks arrived upon our doorstep with swords bloodied and torches alight, we fled then. As our children and uncles had their guts dug from the pits of their bellies, we fled. As they set flame to our homes and churches, we fled. But as a mare rallies alongside it's master we have returned! We have rebuilt and by my honor my efforts are here, although Skalitz is far from here my people are behind me like a shadow's shadow.

To the one they call Toby Keith, I admire your warrior spirit, I have punched my fair share of cows as well, however, like all the bandits that I have slain in the King's Forests of Talhmbergh, your efforts shall be in vain.

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21b21.jpg

Luca Myles

" I usually keep very quiet in the world of Ashbourne Events. However, this morning after being so intently focused on my training for my upcoming fight I was delivered a message, or rather the organization was delivered a message. I opened my locker to grab my keys and leave when a folded piece of paper fell out. Written on the paper was

'Tell Ashbourne Events I'm Coming . . .

It's All About To Change...'

The paper also had something in the corner in tiny writing, I could make out a 2 but the rest of it was too smudged to comprehend."

• Upvote 2

14b18.jpg

August 13 – Crunch Time

Near Gate 63, Dorval International Airport

Leaving The Loop, on his way to board Air Canada’s 787, Punch Drunk McDermott is talking excitedly on his cell phone.

“Yes, Mr. Disney. Of course, Mr. Disney. I’ll do my best, Mr. Disney!”

He hangs up the phone, smiling to himself.

“Hype is building around Punch McDermott heading into the Welterweight Tournament. That was the second call today I’ve received from a sponsor. First, Dirty Needle called while I was on my way to the airport. The Dirty Needle Project, proven 160Q products, calls me out of the blue, offering some White Powder of Dubious Origin. That’s not sketchy at all! So needless to say, I was flying pretty high when my phone rang again. This time, HELLBENT clothing and do you know what they said? ‘Punch’, Mr. Disney says to me, ‘we want you to darken the skies with the ashes of your enemies’. Well I’m sure I heard him wrong, especially after experiencing the Dirty Needle, but who am I to argue?”

He wipes perspiration off his forehead, picks up his bag and moves towards Gate 63. A short line has formed and Punch begins shifting impatiently from foot to foot.

“It’s an odd feeling, you know? Not the White Powder, that stuff is just great!” He scratches his arms absent-mindedly. “No, it’s the support I’ve received. At the start of the summer, I was working at the single worst discotheque in all of Montreal, spending all my down-time across the street horking down Papa Burgers and onion rings. And now? I work in the best company with the best competition, and I’m heading to Helsinki for the most-hyped tournament any of us have seen. It’s humbling, you know?”

The line begins moving towards the gate. Punch stands still, distractedly combing his eyebrows with his fingers. The man behind him, a middle-aged businessperson, coughs to get his attention.

“Voitko liikkua?”

“Well, humbling for most people I guess. The younger generation, the self-entitled punks who’ve never been hit outside of a controlled-gym situation. They’re the type to take the sponsorship calls and complain because they didn’t receive enough.” He shakes his head. The businessperson behind him is loudly tapping his toes, willing Punch forward to get on the plane.

Tule, ääliö, etkö kuule heidän soittavan meille!?!

“The ashes of mine enemies …. This one’s for you Mr. Disney!”

Damn, I gotta give this man a FAT raise. lol

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15884317824564.gif

Lindsay Apollo

Dear Boss Man,

Thank you for the pleasant evening in Helsinki with your boy. I didn't sign up to your org to play pat-a-cake with bums but I am finding it more enjoyable than I had previously envisioned.

14739059343472.png

Dave Ashbourne Jr

"I had zero motivation going into this fight. Even with that girl's name, you don't excite me Lindsay. I didn't train. I didn't plan. It was just me doing a favour for my old man. There is not a single doubt in my mind that if we ever meet again, you will be knocked out cold."

• Upvote 1

14739059343472.png

Dave Ashbourne Jr

"I had zero motivation going into this fight. Even with that girl's name, you don't excite me Lindsay. I didn't train. I didn't plan. It was just me doing a favour for my old man. There is not a single doubt in my mind that if we ever meet again, you will be knocked out cold."

Lindsay Apollo

As I indicated after the fight, I'm more than happy to take on fighters of a similar caliber moving forward.

Well Apollo has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Ben Zyskovitsi scores the fight 28:30

Judge Johanna Lukiainen scores the fight 28:30

Judge Matti Vanhoillinen scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Lindsay Apollo!

Lindsay Apollo took to the mic in his post fight interview and said 'Tell your pop to send me some more cans.'.

• Upvote 1

Lindsay Apollo

As I indicated after the fight, I'm more than happy to take on fighters of a similar caliber moving forward.

Well Apollo has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Ben Zyskovitsi scores the fight 28:30

Judge Johanna Lukiainen scores the fight 28:30

Judge Matti Vanhoillinen scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Lindsay Apollo!

Lindsay Apollo took to the mic in his post fight interview and said 'Tell your pop to send me some more cans.'.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14739059343472.png

Dave Ashbourne Jr

"I have a can of whoop ass I can open for you. Will that do? Enjoy your win. This is still my division."

il_570xN.2008274467_1x4b.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hello A&E! Here are the updated rankings. We'll be sending out new fight offers over the next couple of hours.

Official Rankings (as of 24/8/2020)

P4P - to be released after A&E Welterweight Grand Prix 2020.

Bantamweight (135lbs)

Champion: Samuel Little (4-0-0)

1. Sam Salter (5-2-0)
  2. Little Bastard (4-1-0)
  3. Scotty Jameson (2-0-0)
  4. Chris Stillman (2-0-0)
  5. Claes Ragnvaldsson (1-0-0)
  6. Dave Ashbourne Jr. (4-1-0)
  7. Lindsay Apollo (2-1-0)
  8. Tekashi Six Nine (1-0-0)
  9. Wojciech Mikolajczyk (1-0-0)
  10. Kofi Jamay (2-2-0)

Notes: Lindsay Apollo just beat Dave Ashbourne Jr. but is still ranked below him, barely. The pair are very close in total ranking score with Ashbourne Jr.'s higher win ratio and finishing total, helping him to a higher rank. If both fighters win their next fight in the same fashion, Apollo would then leapfrog Ashbourne according to our formula (unless Ashbourne Jr's win is over a much higher ranked opponent).

Featherweight (145lbs)

Champion: Joe Biden (5-0-0)

1. Mickey Fernandez (4-0-0)
  2. Gary Bellamy (3-0-0)
  3. Peshek Fence (3-0-0)
  4. Oluwadare Kwande (3-0-0)
  5. Richard Betts (2-0-0)
  6. Dwayne Fletcher (2-0-0)
  7. Guy Masterson (2-0-0)
  8. Greg Fitzgerald (3-1-0)
  9. Chad Mendoza (1-0-0)
  10. Jessie Pinkman (1-0-0)

Lightweight (155lbs)

Champion: Middle Finger (4-0-0)

1. Moana Tautua (4-0-0)
  2. Ricky Youngblood (3-0-0)
  3. Adam Ng (3-0-0)
  4. Teppo Taavitsainen (3-0-0)
  5. Conan Kennedy (2-0-0)
  6. YaDaruis Queel (5-2-0)
  7. Alexandr Kurilenko (3-1-0)
  8. Wayne Scarce (1-0-0)
  9. Vahid Azari (1-0-0)
  10. Khalabib Magomedov (1-0-0)

Welterweight (170lbs) - to be released after A&E Welterweight Grand Prix 2020.

Middleweight (185lbs)

Champion: Principo Adam (4-0-0)

1. Charles Murdock (3-0-0)
  2. Zett Jukassa (3-1-0)
  3. Jan Sleziacik (4-1-0)
  4. Miguel Tyson (2-0-0)
  5. Johnny Somebody (2-0-0)
  6. Wilmer Fudd (4-1-0)
  7. Wilhelm Bar (3-2-0)
  8. Fran Griggs (5-1-0)
  9. Ricky Conway (4-1-0)
  10. Abdulmanap Chimaev (1-0-0)

Light Heavyweight (205lbs)

Champion: Jake Rizzo (5-0-0)

1. Brilliam Yago (5-0-0)
  2. Greg Sharty (4-0-0)
  3. Tourn Champ (5-1-0)
  4. Quincy McGraugh (4-0-1)
  5. Tomas Hric (4-1-0)
  6. Dolph Lindgren (4-1-0)
  7. David Choke (2-0-0)
  8. Eli Rambeau (2-0-0)
  9. Jake Smith (4-2-0)
  10. Julian Rourke (1-0-0)

Heavyweight (265lbs)

Champion: Denis White (3-0-0)

1. Roberto Vieira (7-1-0)
  2. Kazuo Sakuraba (6-2-0)
  3. Sylvester Coltrane (2-0-0)
  4. Peoples Champion (2-0-0)
  5. Chad Mahamat (2-0-0)
  6. Hulk Hogan (3-1-0)
  7. Ali Amir (3-1-0)
  8. Hub McCann (1-0-0)
  9. Khosrov Hashempour (1-0-0)
  10. Jan Klauss (4-2-0)

Super Heavyweight (265+)

Champion: Liam Ghambe (3-0-0)

1. Chris Leopoldo (4-0-0)
  2. Jan Nycz (6-2-0)
  3. Gregor Saabo (2-0-0)
  4. Big Chungus (1-0-0)
  5. Sergei Ivanov (1-0-0)
  • Upvote 1

Monday Morning Fighter (on an actual Monday)

Last week was quite the eventful week! Three championship fights. One after the other after the other. We already touched on the change at Light Heavyweight but what followed it was two successful title defenses, one of which was a lot easier than the other. Let's dive right in and see what happened in the lower weight divisions.

Samuel Little shocked the world when he knocked out Little Bastard in 35 seconds for the Bantamweight Championship back in July. Fans of A&E ran to the internet to share their disbelief over what they had just witnessed. This writer was just as shocked. The quick knockout had exposed the previously undefeated Bastard's glass chin. Bastard's manager has since cut ties with him. Still the number two ranked Bantamweight at 4-1-0, will he be able to find a new manager? Will he be able to compete at the highest level with that suspect chin of his? Samuel Little had his own questions that needed answering going into this 20th August title defence against hometown hero Gagong UnEqual. Could he back up that spectacular knockout with a competent display of MMA, against someone not nicknamed "glassy"?

It was close.

The champion Little came out swinging. His very first punch thrown was a vicious uppercut. It didn't connect that time but an overhand right moments later had the crowd on their feet.

giphy.gif

UnEqual quickly realised that he needed to get this fight to the floor and he did just that. Once there however, the purple belt versus purple belt matchup was a stalemate and the referee had no option but to stand the fighters up. More of the same followed until Little cracked UnEqual with a big right hand that sent him to the floor towards the end of the round. The crowd went nuts, mainly cheering on Helsinki's own, the challenger. Trying to rally him into holding on. Little couldn't capitalize on the moment and UnEqual managed to bring the fight into the clinch, holding on for dear life. Another takedown secured his survival. He safely made it back to his corner.

Round 2 went the same way. Pure domination from the champion. Marginally missing out on some 10-8 rounds.

But then something happened. It wasn't like a switch being turned on or off. Not this time. But slowly......gradually......the champion was tiring. Their wasn't as much effort in his defensive grappling. The referee standups weren't coming. And Gagong UnEqual was finally having things his way. Round three was close. By round four, it was UnEqual that was dominating. Little came into his first title defence looking to impress once again after THAT knockout. He knew the local crowd would be against him but maybe he could win some people over if the fight wasn't boring. It was anything but. It was a fantastic five round right that I for one, would love to see again if UnEqual and A&E come to terms on a new contract. That third round will be spoke about for a very long time.

ivW2RRi.jpg

Little's boxing is not his forte but it's still considered competent and so the champion used it to push the pace throughout. He was more aggressive than he's ever been, throwing 59 punches and connecting on 35% of them. This may have played a part in him getting tired and may have helped allow the 7-from-7 successful takedowns for his opponent. On the other hand, UnEqual didn't throw a single head punch when on his feet. His ground and pound looked dangerous but we didn't get to see enough of it. What could've been.

And so what next for the Bantamweight Champion?

Looking at the rankings that were released today, it's looking like the winner of Sam Salter vs. Scotty Jameson. It's looking like another great championship fight.

As for the other championship fight of the week, Joe Biden made relatively short work of Greg Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald was a big underdog going into this one, especially after narrowly escaping Magomed Magomedov in his previous fight in a split decision win. Fitzgerald threw the first punch of the fight. Biden had no problem dodging it. Clinched up on the counter. And completely destroyed his opponent from that moment on.

There was some cause for concern after the fight when a battered, bruised and disoriented Fitzgerald, took to the mic, not making much sense:

Yz1G3Ny.jpg

His favorite color is 7?????? That's a shit number!

It was a far cry from his last post fight interview where he got his prediction spot on.

8xXQqtV.jpg

All in good jest Greg. We love to watch you perform and can't wait to see what you do next, especially if it's the fight we're hearing about. #2 Greg Bellamy anyone?

Joe Biden is already one of A&E's greatest champions. And right now, featherweight is full of undefeated prospects. If he somehow manages to go through them one-by-one, the man they call "Brain Farts" will have another name. The Greatest of all Time. Mickey Fernandez may have a thing or two to say about that. But he needs to get past Boleslav Makarenko first and that will not be easy.

And it wasn't just the title fights that had us ooh-ing and aah-ing over the last week in A&E. Take a very long look at Zett Jukassa. Look at this absolute beast. Look at his record in A&E. Look at the time spent in the cage. Never longer than 66 seconds. Look at how he wins. Three knockouts including a superman punch. All good for the KO of the Night. Look at WHO he is destroying. That's ex-title challenger Wilhelm Bar that he just knocked out cold.

4nLoPfw.jpg

Zett has come a very long way since his debut loss in the QFC and we have no doubt that he will be fighting for the Middleweight Championship sooner rather than later. In that same division, the battle of the 2-0-0 undefeated's went to Charles Murdock with Anthony Webber taking his first loss. Monty Pyke made his long awaited 185lb debut after coming down from 205lbs - he grabbed a first round TKO win over Peter Silie. At 205lbs, Greg Sharty stayed undefeated with a tough second round TKO over A&E veteran and crowd favourite Luca Myles. That moved Sharty up to 2nd in today's rankings, right behind the 5-0-0 Brilliam Yago.

Lots of action. Lots of movement in the rankings. These fights are like doors, when one fight closes, another opens. And boy do we have some fantastic fights opening up, on the horizon. We're trying to bring you the very best 360k has to offer. We're taking on all comers. All ages. All divisions.

Be involved.

Be A&E.

1589525953mma%20logo-01.png
(new logo coming soon, from an actual designer and not Dave's wife)

• Upvote 4

On a personal side note, this state-of-division content is the absolute best type of content for me, because previews/reviews are only interesting when I've got a fighter on the card while this is interesting when I have a fighter in the division... and that's a condition much easier fulfilled :)

So, big thumbs up for this!

• Upvote 3

So here's my super-duper calculations for the rankings (i hope the sarcasm comes through):

hR8wSYN.jpg

Most important is Win Ratio, then Win Streak then the number of top ten opponents you have fought against (including the rank of those opponents BEFORE sorting my total score - champion rank is 0.5 so people like Little Bastard who have only ever lost to the champion, don't fall out of the rankings. I feel like #2 for him is fair based on results), then the number of finishes, then the number of performance bonuses, then the number of different finishes over the last 5 fights (right now all fights) - this is separated between KO, TKO and submission which is biased towards standup fighters because I feel like the game is naturally biased towards ground fighters at this stage. Then there is also my interest in the fighter based on roleplay and performance and then Fighter+ Skill Estimate but these are only numerical values from 1-5.

What do you guys think? I like this personally because it also allows me to rank pound for pound based on the total ranking score to the right. I can compare across weights.

Lindsay Apollo beat Dave Ashbourne Jr. which seems to have affected Ashbourne's rank much more (loss of 4 win streak) compared to helping Apollo's rank (increase win streak of 1 - no finish). We also added a new Bantamweight this week that is ranked above. That's Claes Ragvaldsson.

Sorry if I haven't done a very good explanation here, I'm rushing in and out today. But like I said, I'm more than happy to make changes if everyone thinks it's for the better. I prefer using a formula rather than me just picking people and their ranks. I like it overall except 185lbs looks a little weird.

Maybe the losers (like Dave Ashbourne Jr.) only get the number of top ten opponents you have fought + rank of those opponents if it's the champion they lost to. Take that away and he'd drop to 10th. That makes more sense now that I think of it. And that could fix the 185lbs rankings too.

This has been good, thanks for coming out folks!

EDIT: I forgot to add. I only include the number of top ten opponents you have fought + rank of those opponents if their total score is within 10 points of the Top 10 ie. I didn't do it for Gagong UnEqual here.

• Upvote 5

Round 2 - Ferele Athram

Crunch Time with Punch

12th avenue, Montreal, August 26

14b18.jpg

In a dingy third floor apartment in an old, dilapidated building on the corner of 12th and Rue de Montigny in Montreal’s Pointe-aux-Trembles, a recliner, frayed arms, cracked legs, skin the color of week’s old piss, is breathing its last breath. It is losing its battle with gravity. The man currently sitting in it, as he has done countless night before, is wearing an alarmingly similarly colored shirt and a vacant stare. He’s a fat man, let’s not fool ourselves here, licking the remnants of chicken grease off of his fingers before opening his third Labatt 50 of the early evening. He’s also rapidly losing his patience.

“Lurleen, get off the damn phone and get the kid! I’m trying to watch my programs.” Wednesday night was Lutte Internationale on TV and damned if he was going to miss his wrestling to some whiny kid. “Lurleeeeen!”

A dull-looking woman, cigarette hanging from the corner of her mouth, flips him the bird and she walks behind him to get the child. “Keep your pants on, Albert.”

He was, in fact, not wearing pants, nor was his name Albert. But when you’re of a certain age and you look as though you’re carrying twins, well … hey hey hey. She was a saucy one, his Lurleen. Hallmark couldn’t write a better card supporting marital bliss. The TV screen suddenly went black and he was going to start really cursing when he heard music. Low at first, people chanting, almost whispering. The TV flashed brightly, an explosion of light and sound, making him flinch back in his recliner (poor recliner). Pictures flashed across the screen as the music increased in volume; tornadoes throwing around mobile homes, tsunami’s crashing into unprotected beachfront homes, lava spewing from volcanoes, its ejection crushing trees and buildings. He heard his wife and child walk up to stand next to his recliner, but he couldn’t take his eyes away from the carnage. It was frightening, his senses overloading with every beat of the drum (it was O Fortuna, but he could barely read English let alone Latin) and the screen went black again. New pictures, a wrestler perhaps, were accompanied by a voice-over.

Ferele Athram. A man nobody could love and even fewer could trust.

What the … the man blurted.

A man whose murky background allowed him to commit numerous and heinous crimes. Forgery …

Oh dear, from the wife.

Embezzlement …

Please …

Library card theft.

Oh dear god, no.

And many, many others. His whereabouts are currently unknown because, the voice-over pauses dramatically, no one knows where he’s from!

Sweet mother of all that is holy, this can’t be! Lurleen, get the kid, we’re leaving.

The TV changes once again, showing Punch McDermott signing a form and diplomatically handing it to someone off-camera.

Thank you. Turning to the camera.

Hi, I’m Punch McDermott. Local celebrity, Welterweight contender, and all-round good guy. I’m not here to scare you, but only to tell the truth. Because we all deserve the truth. My opponent, Ferele Athram, has built his entire A&E career on lies. He left Florida Fight Squad under suspicious circumstances. Maybe it was that he reached the age limit, but don’t you find it ironic that the organization closed down after he left? Embezzlement? And his first fight in A&E was an easy win against fellow Fight Squad alumnus, Frank Seeble? Conspiracy? Without truth, there’s no trust and without trust, no respect. Something smells funny in the Athram camp, and it’s not respect. September 5, 2020, watch me as I pound some respect into Ferele Athram. Thank you.

This message not sponsored by Hell Bent clothing and The Dirty Needle Project

• Upvote 6

There's a lot to unpack in the calculations, but I'll keep it brief. The bulk of "points" and therefore the main issue in the calculations, is the Win-loss percentage so I'll just focus on that.

Essentially, because Lindsay lost a test fight, he's getting 47 points in that category, compared to 70 points for people who have gone 1-0.

I don't want to be mean or anything but let's take this guy as an example. As a result of beating 1 Grade A can in a QFC fight, he's ranked 5th, above Lindsay.

If you want my more honest, unfiltered opinion, there are only 2 other fighters in that division who aren't cans, and Lindsay has already beaten one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you in the sense that anyone who has played the game long enough will know who in the division is good enough to challenge for the title one day. 18 year old creations with good learning speed and good hiddens. But I try to make this an org for everyone - veterans and newbies alike - and so these rankings are based largely off what fighters have done up to this point (win-loss percentage) and not how good they can be (learning speed and hiddens). Apollo and Ashbourne will move up the ranks when they beat more fighters around them, as we think they can. Got to do it first though. I added the Fighter+ Skill Estimate and My Interest scores so that there's a at least some reflection of the fighter's skill set in the rankings. It doesn't really come into play in Bantamweight above but it does in some other occasions.

• Upvote 3

Here, I would agree with Ashbourne's original spreadsheet- division rankings should 100 % reflect the fighter's fight history, not future potential - the potential might play itself out, might not, but the fight record should be the only thing that matters for ranking.

What's an interesting question is if fights in the org shouldn't be weighted more than fights outside of it, but that's a potentially troublesome metric when org transfers become a thing

• Upvote 2

I think best ranking would be just hype and history at org. Honestly i dont believe there is a lot better way than tycoon fighter ranking. If ranking looks mainly victories it should give more points on fights at AE and give less - on losses at AE.

But i have to say that i like it when people try something new and this might be decent idea :thumbup: At this level missmatches arent that big thing.

I know what you mean Gwad, but its not same as ranking.

For example on island or creation tournaments i basically know which fighters are dangerous only by looking manager. If manager is "real top manager" he knows how to train and how to get some wins even with bad hiddens.

• Upvote 1

I get what you're saying (everyone) and for the most part I agree. I'm not saying the rankings should straight reflect how good anyone believes each fighter is, that was a just a smack-talky side comment at the end.

The main issue in terms of the calculations to me is still the winning percentage thing. A guy winning 1-2 fights against absolute bums, who don't even need to be part of Ashbourne, and getting more points than someone who went 3-1, 4-1 against decent competition (or the loss being a test fight) doesn't make much sense.

Let's say it's the UFC. Would the record of a newly signed recruit, who went 6-0 in Alabama Barnyard Battle Fight League be weighted higher than a vet who has gone like 8-3 in the UFC?

So possible potential fixes (just throwing these out there):

• Eliminate from the calculation or reduce the effect of non-A&E fights (or, alternatively just QFC fights and keep fights from other orgs)
  • Reduce the amount of points from W/L % in general (I think it's a bit over weighted in the formula

Also, I just want to underline that the only reason I'm vocalizing this is because I like Dave and his org a lot.

I don't really care what my guy's rank is. Cream always rises to the top and Apollo is filled to the brim and excited to cream all over the BW division.

• Upvote 1

It seems to me like losing a "test" fight is ... losing a fight. Nothing would break immersion more than separating out those types of fights. I personally have never sacked a guy just due to his hiddens. I've only sacked one guy ever after one fight, and it was due to a very poor performance. Taking those "test" fights into account for people who just want to create a bunch of fighters and sack all but the best ones is the only natural leveling mechanism out there for those who enjoy having a stable of different characters and enjoy the RPG side.

I do agree that maybe the quality of competition could be taken into account, but that would be a lot of work. Maybe in-org fights should be worth more. But overall, I like it. No system is going to be perfect.

• Upvote 1