WKBC 145 360k ID WORLD TOURNAMENT PBP THREAD

blazinguy

Alright boys, Mr. Alfred has asked me to do a random draw for you gentlemen being that I'm involved in no way in this. Sounds fun, I don't even know who has who here (although I can guess one based upon name).

Anyways, how this was done...names were put into Excel. Column next to them was generated with =rand()

Had my wife walk over, and push the delete key in another cell lots of times with eyes closed...drum roll......and then bam. She stopped. Copied and pasted values, sorted ascending, and here you go, results, and resulting matchups!

Purjo Pekka Koistinen 0.000973225

Anton Ibarra 0.258240088

Eduardo Estevez 0.322485046

Valdec Sobrinho Campos 0.502486701

Sagat Petchyindee 0.601554519

Charlie River 0.623630352

Skinny Arse 0.872512953

Schmedgar Dimms 0.963143658

So Matchups:

Purjo Pekka Koistinen vs. Anton Ibarra
Eduardo Estevez vs. Valdec Sobrinho Campos
Sagat Petchyindee vs. Charlie River
Skinny Arse vs. Schmedgar Dimms
Good luck gentlemen!!!!
  • Upvote 4

Alright boys, Mr. Alfred has asked me to do a random draw for you gentlemen being that I'm involved in no way in this. Sounds fun, I don't even know who has who here (although I can guess one based upon name).

Anyways, how this was done...names were put into Excel. Column next to them was generated with =rand()

Had my wife walk over, and push the delete key in another cell lots of times with eyes closed...drum roll......and then bam. She stopped. Copied and pasted values, sorted ascending, and here you go, results, and resulting matchups!

Purjo Pekka Koistinen 0.000973225

Anton Ibarra 0.258240088

Eduardo Estevez 0.322485046

Valdec Sobrinho Campos 0.502486701

Sagat Petchyindee 0.601554519

Charlie River 0.623630352

Skinny Arse 0.872512953

Schmedgar Dimms 0.963143658

So Matchups:

Purjo Pekka Koistinen vs. Anton Ibarra
Eduardo Estevez vs. Valdec Sobrinho Campos
Sagat Petchyindee vs. Charlie River
Skinny Arse vs. Schmedgar Dimms
Good luck gentlemen!!!!

Good luck everyone. I am glad we get a chance to finish this up!

Just read that my guy apparently was qualified for the last eight, although the org owner had messaged me before my last fight to say that I could release Fonseca if he lost..?!

So yeah, I released him as I was said that I could and I had zero idea that he somehow still qualified.

Disappointing that he did not message me to let me know and actually nobody contacted me after I had released Fonseca while he somehow had qualified anyhow.

You qualified cause he had to ditch all of Jay's multies, my fighter was on the same boat.

I think we only picked this one up after you sacked tho. Alfred picked this up day 08 and you sacked your guy day 07.

I understand your disappointment, but its more of a misunderstanding here than actually sabotage.

I have a feeling Alex is going to take this.

If he doesn't though I'd love to see one of the 0-5/0-6 guys come back and win it lol.

That would honestly be awesome lol

We can do that, if one of us gets knocked off in the playoff rounds we can have them schedule us for one after its over. I plan to keep Charlie KT so if your guy is going MMA would probably be our last chance to do it if you want.

He's definitely going MMA(KT isn't my cup of tea), but I have a feeling they'll still meet in this tournament :). At least I hope.

• Upvote 1

You qualified cause he had to ditch all of Jay's multies, my fighter was on the same boat.

I think we only picked this one up after you sacked tho. Alfred picked this up day 08 and you sacked your guy day 07.

I understand your disappointment, but its more of a misunderstanding here than actually sabotage.

I agree that it is a dissapointing misunderstanding and am sorry that he never informed me. In all fairness, Fonseca would not have won the tourney even on roids, so all good, just surprised as I was unaware and not informed.

Ok boys, Mr. Alfred had me redraw for the Semi-Finals being that it was never clarified whether the other matchups were part of a permanent bracket or not. So...done the same way, put in excel, =rand() next to them...change change change change change and then sort!

Results:

Valdec Sobrinho Campos 0.003189479

Schmedgar Dimms 0.4287486891

Purjo Pekka Koistinen 0.6180738136

Charlie River 0.8014894873

So:

Campos vs. Dimms

and

Koistinen vs. River

Good luck folks!

• Upvote 3