• Please log in to reply
752 replies to this topic

#741 762x39

762x39

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:20 PM

I never did the math, guess I should have. If you are right that will make a difference. 

As for a rest session I was more talking about my young guys that are not up on cardio yet. So I do have a few that need a rest session but most do not. 

I still think it was be easier to speed everything up, but you do make a good point. 

#742 rjs2442

rjs2442

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

I agree a slight speed increase on training would be great along with the additional training, my point is to avoid going with the easy fix, I prefer to have to use some thought and effort rather then just go the easy route. I am sure others will disagree but that is to be expected

Posted Image

#743 lotos

lotos

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Poker, women, martial arts, good food, strategy games and polyamory.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:44 AM

CRAZY WILD IDEA TO LIVEN THE GAME UP: we introduce INSTANT quickfights for larger payouts?

I expect it's a long shot, but if anyone else is getting a bit fed up with the game and has any better ideas then please say so. 

How it might work: On the quickfight page, you tick a box that says ready to fight immediately. Once both have accepted the fight and then we have a bit of time (1 hour maybe?) to set up our sliders accordingly. 

It seems we have a few overriding issues with QFCs including flights, hype, ranking for low level fights:

1) QFCs go [off the record]: having test fights affects the rankings too much. Could this be a selection we choose YES/NO?

2) QFCs go international or fighter faces bot: not enough QFCs in smaller towns, hence waiting too long. [This may coincide with the travelling issue: does travelling/jets stay and is this a matter of priority enough to change the game engine]. As a solution we could consider high speed jets (automatic concord flights with QFCs). 

3) Reduce manager hype: concern for managers getting too much hype in QFCs. 

4) Flights/destination: Will Mike keep them?

5) QFCs get divided into another group; Amateur Instant Flights (possibly with with high payouts and less manager hype [off the record]) and higher level fighters who get less money and more hype [on the record?]

If anyone has anything specifically to add to the concept of Instant Quick Fights can u please comment on thread here: http://www.mmatycoon...=60467&p=838190

#744 JDV916

JDV916

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:17 AM

It seems we have a few overriding issues with QFCs including flights, hype, ranking for low level fights:

1) QFCs go [off the record]: having test fights affects the rankings too much. Could this be a selection we choose YES/NO?

2) QFCs go international or fighter faces bot: not enough QFCs in smaller towns, hence waiting too long. [This may coincide with the travelling issue: does travelling/jets stay and is this a matter of priority enough to change the game engine]. As a solution we could consider high speed jets (automatic concord flights with QFCs). 

3) Reduce manager hype: concern for managers getting too much hype in QFCs. 

4) Flights/destination: Will Mike keep them?

5) QFCs get divided into another group; Amateur Instant Flights (possibly with with high payouts and less manager hype [off the record]) and higher level fighters who get less money and more hype [on the record?]

If anyone has anything specifically to add to the concept of Instant Quick Fights can u please comment on thread here: http://www.mmatycoon...=60467&p=838190

WTF does this have to do with the fight engine? Nothing? Then why are you advertising an idea that already has its own thread and is being discussed perfectly fine without such spamming of other threads.

Quite being rude to noobs (in the efa org thread regardless of reasoning not cool.) and spamming the forum with subjects that have nothing to do with the thread your posting in. Breakin all kinds of rules.

#745 lotos

lotos

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:Poker, women, martial arts, good food, strategy games and polyamory.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:33 AM

WTF does this have to do with the fight engine? Nothing? Then why are you advertising an idea that already has its own thread and is being discussed perfectly fine without such spamming of other threads.

Quite being rude to noobs (in the efa org thread regardless of reasoning not cool.) and spamming the forum with subjects that have nothing to do with the thread your posting in. Breakin all kinds of rules.

I didn't know. I thought that was what this thread was for.

#746 IMoorman

IMoorman

White Belt

• Manager
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:16 PM

I've seen that fighters don't win by submission as much as they do by KO. A fighter can KO his opponent on the ground as well. It seems to me like a fighter that strikes has the advantage over a fighter that goes for submissions

#747 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,229 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:56 PM

I've seen that fighters don't win by submission as much as they do by KO. A fighter can KO his opponent on the ground as well. It seems to me like a fighter that strikes has the advantage over a fighter that goes for submissions

all fights start on the fight.

if all fights started on the ground...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#748 Rambo

Rambo

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 9,229 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Football, Marijuana, Politics
  • Manager Profile

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:02 PM

I don't mind the aspect of having had gone through years of public gyms and shitty training, as it does mimic real world a bit (I know, some aspects of RL arent applicable), but that's my take.

agree w/ this but my only issue is that in this game is the private gym or die mentality for company slots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#749 Akihiro

Akihiro

White Belt

• Manager
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

I hope kicks and punches are equal in the engine

#750 shockg

shockg

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 828 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

I hope kicks and punches are equal in the engine

Aki, they aren't.  Punches use less energy and different primaries.  They are also scored differently.

#751 Ebay

Ebay

White Belt

• Manager
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:34 AM

Do kicks to the head have a higher percentage chance for a KO than punches?

#752 aylib

aylib

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 03:09 AM

Do kicks to the head have a higher percentage chance for a KO than punches?

Yes

#753 RegularJohn

RegularJohn

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:37 PM

Aki, they aren't.  Punches use less energy and different primaries.  They are also scored differently.

What scores more?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users