Hardcore KT 360k Creation Tournament

Bleakardor

Ok going to try to do this.

185-205 ust weight at least 185 and be able to make weight at 205. Same rules and format as other two.

205 - 3/8 - Butch Harris, J.W. Hardman, Davy Jones (maybe?)

250k 1st prize

50k 2nd prize

10k first blood

Just to put it out there:

30 days from creation to first round, then 6 further rounds every 3 weeks, is a total of 22 weeks, approximately. 5 months is a long time to keep 16 managers interested, on board, not rage sacking etc. It can be done but it will be a headache!

I might prefer a single elimination, but have us all signed up to 5 fight contracts so we stick around in your org after we lose. And you can run org fights alongside the tourney fights, so perhaps the highest ranked org fighter by the time the tournament finishes can face the tourney winner for a redemption battle.

I did think about that. Working on redundancies to account for managers quitting. Can easily just do single elimination tournament then switch to season style format after for those who wish to compete. Just figured 3 additional fights with an optional tournament at end could be fun.

I'd like to hear any other thoughts on this as even if we do not use this format for the tournament, I would still like to have a division or two to try this method out, maybe not as a creation tournament, but a competitive "league" so to speak.

So would be interested to hear you guys' thoughts on this idea, as well as rather you'd prefer to stick with the single elimination or throw down in the season mode.

As of now, the official format is as originally implied of a single elimination 8 man tournament. I find that double eliminations lead to far too many fighters dropping out.

If fighters from either division wish to change to the season format, I have tools in place to keep it easy to follow and schedule. The "hassle" will not be an issue as I enjoy doing this and it appears that I will have to run these tournaments until I can find a new manager for the org. So just for the sake of laying out the structure so that you can make your decision, here is what I have in mind for the season format.

Each fighter receives a 5/5/5 contract for 7 fights.

All fighters will fight each other participant in the season once.

Winner (best record) at end of season will receive 200k and second place will receive 50k

Tie breaker will be determined by the winner of the fight between the tied fighters.

At the end of the 7 fight season, a new contract will be offered for 5k/5k/10k for 3 fights.

This will begin a single elimination 8 man tournament considered the playoffs.

Playoff seeding will be determined by end of season rankings.

The winner of the playoffs will be crowned season champion, receive a trophy, custom avatar, and 200k purse for season champion.

We are not here to make money on this event (obviously), but to bring some fun to the game and help establish a new org. As we did with HFC, we hope to give this org a unique aspect to make it it's own. I believe this to be that unique niche that will make HKT a hot spot to be for seriously competitive managers.

• Upvote 1

sorry but im going to have to give my place up as i dont have enough fighter slots for this

Sorry to hear that. You may want to update your post on the BFC tournament thread too as you offered up a fighter to fill in for an empty slot if one opened up. Or maybe you just wanted MMA and not KT.

Either way, best of luck to you bro. Maybe in the future!

185-205 ust weight at least 185 and be able to make weight at 205. Same rules and format as other two.

170 - 7/8 - Adan The Wandering Spirit, Scotty Jc, Power Shark, Dillo the Manager, Rebel Sith, Robb Smith, Davy Jones
205 - 4/8 - Butch Harris, J.W. Hardman, Davy Jones (maybe?), Master Tessin

250k 1st prize
50k 2nd prize
10k first blood

170 - 7/8 - Adan The Wandering Spirit, Scotty Jc, Power Shark, Dillo the Manager, Rebel Sith, Robb Smith, Davy Jones
205 - 5/8 - Butch Harris, J.W. Hardman, Davy Jones (maybe?), Master Tessin, Bradly Burns

250k 1st prize
50k 2nd prize
10k first blood

170 - 8/8 - Adan The Wandering Spirit, Scotty Jc, Power Shark, Dillo the Manager, Rebel Sith, Robb Smith, Davy Jones, Step Daddy Squiiid (FULL)

205 - 4/8 - Butch Harris, J.W. Hardman, Davy Jones (maybe?), Master Tessin,

250k 1st prize
50k 2nd prize
10k first blood

Sign up now, 360k is coming fast!! Need 4 more fighters for the 205 weight class ASAP if we are going to host that tournament.

170 - 8/8 - Adan The Wandering Spirit, Scotty Jc, Power Shark, Dillo the Manager, Rebel Sith, Robb Smith, Davy Jones, Step Daddy Squiiid (FULL)

205 - 4/8 - Butch Harris, J.W. Hardman, Davy Jones (maybe?), Master Tessin,

250k 1st prize

50k 2nd prize

10k first blood

Sign up now, 360k is coming fast!! Need 4 more fighters for the 205 weight class ASAP if we are going to host that tournament.

Did you forget my name here for 205 or?

15275320966558.jpg

Randy Warner (360001)

Time to start the madness, can't wait to see who will be my first opponent this season!

Let's dance

001? Nice man!

I didn't get much feedback on the season vs tournament format so we'll be using the tournament format I suppose. I can always rework contracts if y'all decide otherwise before we start it, but Andrew should be sending out contracts in a minute, he's getting online now.

• Upvote 1