Iron Wolf Golden Claws

Oldbones

Stats are current, will Kaiji Inoue seize the title on his fight March 29th? or will Papa Moosh or Rigel No Kachi close that cap and it be a race to the finish.

For other news though, With the inclusion of additional companies though this will be the only iteration of the Iron Wolf Golden Claws competition in this format. After this I intend to start my own fight league so fighters can earn the titles they truly deserve and I can expand on this.

Manny Johnson another title win

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=997109

For what it is worth when this comp is over, win or lose my guys are happy to sign sponsorships for $1 with your company

I cant believe peope didnt jump on this promotion?!?!

Thanks and congrats on the title defense and second White Fang award! Any fighter that wantsfo resign afterwords I'll keep the standard contracts running.

I thought it was a good idea, I think it's just the exposure aspect that a lot of people aren't realizing it's a win-win for my fellow players or looking at the foruns. I just want to increase interaction and the fun of it for myself so I'm hoping when I make the upcoming Iron Wolf Fight Org that I can continue there, maybe the winnerof the Golden Claws can signandget the first Title shot?

Standings were updated and looks like Manny Johnson or Inoue are set to clinch the gold/silver but we shall see.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another title defence and shout out for Iron Wolf by Kaji Inouie

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=344152

And Kaiji clinches the Golden Claws! Amazing transition from the choke to armbar, not only did he take the Gilden Claws but also the First to three and another White Fang award. Payment will be made direct to the manager, fmunfortunately we are currently out of stock on supplements but I will add further to the cash bonus. Congratulations and thanks for competing, lets all applaud Gator001!

And for all the other contenders just because the Gold is gone doesnt end this, there arestill generous runner up prizes lets see who else has the juice.

And lastly as I mentioned before this will be the only Iron Claws conducted this way, Id like to also announce the newest fight league the King of Fighters: Iron Wolf edition!

Just testing right now but I will have a couple of guys to sign up

Now that the fight org is up and running as a sister company to my nutrition company I wanted to make it official so now congrats again and for everyone to look at Kaiji's profile and check out the trophy awarded for being the Golden Alpha! I will also be making trophies for the runner ups and possibly including these as awards to the managers as well so lets get those accolades!

• 4 weeks later...