Looking for Test Fights

I honestly don't care either way...they can be folks who look for dance partners here in the forum, or somebody who brings there own two for testing. I'm not judging either way and have walked both paths! So to say they can't do it either way on the cards would be a bit hypocritical of me. I'm good, dance how ya like, with others or yourself...haha.

Yeah doesn’t matter I’ll fight someone else if they are up for it or put them against each other. Don’t care about wins or loses I just want these prospects to be worth it. Both are Brand new HW’s.

• Upvote 1

he meant vs other managers

Hare will pair you up w a fair matchup

I don't really understand why you found it necessary to inject yourself along w/ your worthless opinions into this thread, seeing as how it has nothing to do w/ you.

Your words here are about as irrelevant as Grumpys whole existence.

Carry on.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't really understand why you found it necessary to inject yourself along w/ your worthless opinions into this thread, seeing as how it has nothing to do w/ you.

Your words here are about as irrelevant as Grumpys whole existence.

Carry on.

Au contraire

Would be nice to see more manager vs manager fights.

As you can see in the pages before they are :

1- easy to set up,

2- fair and

3-they also cover the RP element meaning how cool would it be if some of these warriors meet down their paths and this is how rivalries are done

testing vs yourself is a cheap way to test without losing Hype

This is my opinion and the opinion of many managers.

• Downvote 4

Rules of this thread, at least as it pertains to my test fight cards:

1) Test fights vs. others are easy to arrange if somebody jumps on it in this thread as seen, and is a fine option.

2) Test fights vs. your own by sending the info to me and seeing if I have a spot for them is also perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned, I ain't here to judge.

3) Test fights are fun regardless. Carry on with your bad selves.

I return you to your regularly scheduled program!

Rules of this thread, at least as it pertains to my test fight cards:

1) Test fights vs. others are easy to arrange if somebody jumps on it in this thread as seen, and is a fine option.

2) Test fights vs. your own by sending the info to me and seeing if I have a spot for them is also perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned, I ain't here to judge.

3) Test fights are fun regardless. Carry on with your bad selves.

I return you to your regularly scheduled program!

Well said Hare !

I will test vs one of Burn`s HW if Mike Oxmall rolls good hiddens, it would be an honour.

I also reported those 0 content posts, hopefully we can get them removed. Insulting someone`s existence should be done either in person, face to face or not at all. It is very easy to write nasty stuff from the safety of your computer. Some of these posters would never act this way in front of a decorated war veteran.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Well said Hare !

I will test vs one of Burn`s HW if Mike Oxmall rolls good hiddens, it would be an honour.

I also reported those 0 content posts, hopefully we can get them removed. Insulting someone`s existence should be done either in person, face to face or not at all. It is very easy to write nasty stuff from the safety of your computer. Some of these posters would never act this way in front of a decorated war veteran.

I'd make both of you(UFC black belt and "decorated war hero") my bitches irl. Please don't mix up who the real keyboard warrior on these forums is.

Also, a true war veteran wouldn't tell someone to go smell his farts. You're clearly a moron if you believe his made-up story(then again, your persona is made up too, so you 2 LARPers are a match made in heaven).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well said Hare !

LOL every time I hear someone call him a war hero HAHAHAHAHA. Funny stuff right there, never gets old.

• Upvote 3

I'd make both of you(UFC black belt and "decorated war hero") my bitches irl. Please don't mix up who the real keyboard warrior on these forums is.

Also, a true war veteran wouldn't tell someone to go smell his farts. You're clearly a moron if you believe his made-up story(then again, your persona is made up too, so you 2 LARPers are a match made in heaven).

I think unemployment is making you delirious

Juts got out of a call and truly very greatful to be "essential" during these trying times

I do gather comfort in knowing Alex will be receiving his $600 Stimulus checks , so that is $1200 / household not bad for seating at home insulting people online.

Be safe everyone, and if you are unemployed like Alex`s household situation FARTMMA is hiring a writer

We pay TOP TYCOON DOLLAR lolol

• Downvote 3

I think unemployment is making you delirious

Juts got out of a call and truly very greatful to be "essential" during these trying times

I do gather comfort in knowing Alex will be receiving his $600 Stimulus checks , so that is $1200 / household not bad for seating at home insulting people online.

Be safe everyone, and if you are unemployed like Alex`s household situation FARTMMA is hiring a writer

We pay TOP TYCOON DOLLAR lolol

I'd get your moms basement checked for black mold. Seems like it's fucking w/ your already tiny brain.

• Upvote 1

So checking, is there any demand for another Test Card next week, or have most tested things out by this point? If there isn't at least half a card's interest from the folks out there then I won't bother with another. If there, is, then I have no problem running a third, and probably final for now, test card.

On a side note, I have gotten enough demand, so it appears I will be setting up another test card for next week, on the 22nd...or sooner if it will let me, not sure yet if it requires it to be 7 days or more out or not. Hey, I'm learning too as I go boys (and girls)! Haha.

• Upvote 1

Yeah doesn’t matter I’ll fight someone else if they are up for it or put them against each other. Don’t care about wins or loses I just want these prospects to be worth it. Both are Brand new HW’s.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15165035323675.jpg

"The Horse" Mike Oxmall (360230) : I can fight on 22nd.

Dana make it happen bros !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15165035323675.jpg

"The Horse" Mike Oxmall (360230) : I can fight on 22nd.

Dana make it happen bros !

22 isnt far away, thats cool.

Im throwing the fight btw LOL Im starting off with loses from now on to test Morale.. sick of having beasts like Great Tiger who has zero confidence LOL

Edit: Oxmall already tested? Id rather do a brand new vs brand new 0-0 both fighters.