Super Fight League

Mentor

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mentor said:

GAMMA vs Syn offer made:

Karim Johnson United_States_of_America.png vs Kilo Maluga Kiribati.png

Offer sent today and Syn is considering the offer. Karter called out Yabai HW's and Laz is willing to oblige. Kilo needs to win his title defense for this to be possible and Karter needs to not pull out.

Just to be very clear, regardless of where negotiations go, this fight won't be happening anytime soon. We got contenders in front of Karim as well as a prior agreed to superfight. 2-3 fights would happen before hand just to be clear.

my bad bro, i asked Mentor to organise this fight because CK was calling out Karim in a round about way. i thought he wanted the fight but it seems like he is tied up for a while, barking from behind the fence as such. if it's possible put Karim in the line to face him and we'll be happy to oblige when that day comes.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

my bad bro, i asked Mentor to organise this fight because CK was calling out Karim in a round about way. i thought he wanted the fight but it seems like he is tied up for a while, barking from behind the fence as such. if it's possible put Karim in the line to face him and we'll be happy to oblige when that day comes.

Nah its all good, we've been eyeing this fight for a while just hasn't lined up, your boy @MikeyC's fighter  Steve is next if Kilo beats knox. We don't want to look past him so let's revisit this later.

• Upvote 1

On 12/17/2021 at 12:11 AM, Mentor said:

GAMMA vs Syn offer made:

Karim Johnson United_States_of_America.png vs Kilo Maluga Kiribati.png

Offer sent today and Syn is considering the offer. Karter called out Yabai HW's and Laz is willing to oblige. Kilo needs to win his title defense for this to be possible and Karter needs to not pull out.

For the record, Karter never pulls out.

See the source image