(Nominations) Alliance Of The Year 2015

GBK16

Droogs: Ultaviolence. Love those guys and they have been on fire. Plus it's perhaps the greatest alliance concept EVER.

A Clockwork Orange <3 ooo my heart aches to watch you for the 100th time.

Nobody mentioned The Broken Halo Pride?

Great year for Barnabas Sackett winning Insanity's Mad Cash tournament with Nolan Sackett, Parmalee Sackett wining AMS FC's LHW Grand Prix.

Scott Davies - Got Dennis Page to top 10 w/c and also managed to get him to the 2015 Olympics. He's also the current TTFC LW champion. Also had William King progress through to the individual finale stage of ITFL Season 4 despite Dinooo predicting him not to get a win all season (iirc).

Bowser Big Dog - Rinky Spider (#3 p4p atm, #1 in weight class) dominated everyone again apart from Leo Ferreira who had has his number. Bowser Stormcrow (13-3) impressive record this year, currently #2 in his weight class.

Not to mention all of their 8 active managers are within the top 205 from the managers list rankings.

Those are my brief notes on them this year, they could probably come in and point out some other impressive shit which I forgot to include :D

• Upvote 1

Noone havent mentioned Vendetta yet! Was it 6 out of top 20 best managers or something like that? Or was it in top 50?

5 in top 15/20 but everyone likes to shit on Vendetta and pretend our accomplishments are imaginary this is more of a popularity contest between the good alliances then just being a good alliance.

Vote Droogs: Ultaviolence and do the right thing.

And so farewell from your little droog. And to all others in this story profound shooms of lip-music, brrrrrr. And they can kiss my sharries. But you, O my brothers, remember sometimes thy little Alex that was. Amen. And all that cal.

• Upvote 2

While i may cop a lot of flack for this, but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say Vendetta.

Now while there are a minority of idiots in that alliance that give them a bad name, i gotta say i get along with most of them and the banter i have between the majority of them stays friendly. I generally ignore the idiots (the minority) of that alliance and while we have had our differences in the past there is no denying that Vendetta have been having great success in the orgs they run as well as with their fighters. Whether they can continue remains to be seen but to ignore their recent success would be silly. Can they keep it up? We'll see in 2016. But in 2015 there is no denying they did well.

Stay Classy y'all!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

While i may cop a lot of flack for this, but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say Vendetta.

Now while there are a minority of idiots in that alliance that give them a bad name, i gotta say i get along with most of them and the banter i have between the majority of them stays friendly. I generally ignore the idiots (the minority) of that alliance and while we have had our differences in the past there is no denying that Vendetta have been having great success in the orgs they run as well as with their fighters. Whether they can continue remains to be seen but to ignore their recent success would be silly. Can they keep it up? We'll see in 2016. But in 2015 there is no denying they did well.

Stay Classy y'all!

Thanks for the nomination man. 2015 was a great rising year but 2016 is gonna be make or break year for us.

Last month we (LOD) had 36 top 200 p4p managers and 13 of which were top 100 p4p. No alliance in this history of this game has ever come close. Nobody will vote the top dogs because we are the bad boys of the game, but stats do not lie. The only reason we are not in the top Division is because we have an active policy in recruiting newer managers, which lowers our overall stats.

Note: Our current stats are not too shabby either.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Last month we (LOD) had 36 top 200 p4p managers and 13 of which were top 100 p4p. No alliance in this history of this game has ever come close. Nobody will vote the top dogs because we are the bad boys of the game, but stats do not lie. The only reason we are not in the top Division is because we have an active policy in recruiting newer managers, which lowers our overall stats.

Somebody is butthurt they didn't get nominated :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Convicted had 7 out of the top 50 at some point during the year including 3 of them inside the top 10. We also only had an active alliance member count of 8 when that happened.

As much as me and you both know that we think the other is a cbomb, there are some good guys in LOD. There not known as the "bad boys" of the game, rather a lot of them are decent people. You just have the odd utter cbomb such as Rabid.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

We have had 8 in the top 50 in November. We also had a time with 3 in the top 9 in October when Norman, Gale and Whymer were there.

I think the problem with your alliance is that due to it's size the large majority have to be doing well for the alliance to be considered alliance of the year. Doesn't matter if you have 3 in the top 9 if you have the bottom 40 or so ranked amongst outside the top 1000.

• Upvote 2

Interesting consideration, i just noticed that the last 3 new managers to make #1 and be entered to the HOF are from LOD (GWAD hit #1 a week after leaving, he was #2 just before). Norman and Whymer were the other 2. No other new managers made it to the #1 spot this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4