Spammer

MpJuice

man, stop being butt hurt over some petty dumb crap....The end of the story is you aren't the only one receiving these mass emails, yet your the only one bitching about them. Here is a simple fix: You receive new message, you open inbox, you see message with Nate Baker as the sender, you delete and move on. All he's doing is communicating information to the entire org, not just you....you aren't that special. His last messages were to attempt filling a last minute card looking for fighters to offer themselves up...I'm willing to bet you went and gave his org a 1 rating as well.

EDIT: why do you have 39 new messages? Do you not read your emails...that's probably the problem. You don't read new messages...You haven't even read any of the messages he sent you to even see what they pertain to.

• Upvote 1

This is just my opinion with a simple solution. Instead of sending a no subject title, why not put a simple title? If needed a filler fight put fill needed or something like that to easily differentiate the messages from one another.

I can see how he thought it would be spam as I would think that before reading but in the end it's just messages no need to be sour.

Just my opinion :)

Because I stopped reading his emails long time ago but now when I started this topic I am replying to all of his new mails with some sort of nonsense.

You realize that this nonsense of yours is only hurting you in the long run. You’re making a fuss about something sooo minimal and bashing a manger of an org that many are familiar with and would agree that he does a great job with his org. This is going to make many orgs reconsider signing your fighters, as they won’t have to deal with the same stuff themselves. I, being one of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1