NY Fight Nights

bjornmma1

POST EVENT - NYFN 11: DE SOUZA VS DE MUERTA

I want to thank all managers for this great event. The fights, the ratings, ... everything was good. I'm a very happy owner !
De Muerta finished the champion in the 4th round after an exciting fight. The co-main also delivered . Dan Stall took home the unanimous decision victory over Rockmeteller Todd. There were also a lot of good other fights on the card with some nice finishes.

I look forward to keep working together with such good, motivated managers as all of you are. The future of NYFN looks bright!

Fotn : Dan Stall vs Rockmeteller Todd

Ko of the night : Raoul De muerta

Sub of the night: Ben Jonathon

• Upvote 1

NYFN 12: SMITH VS BLACKBURN PREVIEW

After some good events, we are looking to continue the momentum with this great card.

main event : Smith vs Blackburn :

In the main event, Johny "the unknown" Smith is gonna put his title on the line against number one contender Brent "Yukazi" Blackburn.

Both guys have very different styles, so it will be very interesting to see who will get the upper hand in this one. The champion , Smith, is a bjj fighter with all his 9 wins coming by way of submission. His only defeat came in february when he lost a close decision. The challenger , Blackburn, is a fearsom striker with all of his 7 wins coming by way of KO. This guy has some real power and is a legitimate treat to anyone in the division. The champ himself is known for a very durable chin, so it will be interesting to see how it will end when these two giants collide.

co-main event : Al haddad vs Troeng:

Tor Troeng is on a 7fight winning streak and has been on fire lately. He is by many considered the number one contender in the division. Should he win this fight in a convincing way, there is no way around him anymore. A title shot would be his reward for a good victory. If that isn't enough motivation.... But let's not forget that he is facing a 24 year old Al Haddad, who is willing to prove that he is a top notch fighter. He isn't going to give Troeng a title shot for free. I heard they both had excellent training camps and that they are more than ready to turn on the heat. This fight is going to tell us a lot about the rankings in the 155lbs division.

The rest of the card is filled with exciting fights and has some of the most promising fighters of the roster on it. Anderson Silva jr, Richie Price, Mario Bates, Divock Origi,...

All of the fighters have bad intentions and are prepared to go to war.

Good luck to all fighters and to all of you fans, i hope you are ready for a very entertaining event!

Bjorn

Hello everyone!

I'm very happy that for the third time in a row, the event rating was better. There were some really good fights on the card. I'm sure that having concurrence from Ufc 178 wasn't easy, but we did better then expected. Congratulations to the new superheavyweight champ Brent Blackburn with a big Ko victory!

good job guys! Keep up the good work!

Bjorn

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872073636034.jpg

"God's Gift to Women" Quentin DeBramalo

The disgusting den of filthy vipers known as the NYFN management have struck once again. Rather than doing the admirable, logical and crowd pleasing move of giving the fan favorite QDB the opportunity to claim his rightful title. They have again protected their paper champ, the less than impressive Nikolai Nation, by giving him an easy match against an 11-8 professional jobber. What reputable org offers a fighter barely above .500 a title fight when they have the greatest fighter in the history of combat sports waiting in the wings? Now, the Great One will take on some guy named Richie Price in a promised #1 contenders match. Price is easily the second best fighter in the division behind QDB and he is not a full time ducker like the pathetic champion Nation and the sniveling coward Tor Troeng (who lost to the scrub fighter, I obviously got in his head by pointing out how weak he was). Good luck Richie Price, you are going to need it!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In the build up to the epic NYFN 16 : De Muerta vs Stall , i would like to post an interview from the past with De Muerta. It will be soon followed by a new interview with Stall.

Welcome fight fans, Morgan Lightning, now i have to say it’s been a funny old week. I say this because i don’t know whether what occurred was real, or a dream. As manager of NYFN all of my fighters know i will happily interview them to get an insight into their mind. My next interviewee however is no regular fighter. He is known as “The Ghost” Raoul De Muerta and when i heard about his claim of being a witch doctor i thought, yeah cool gimmick this could work. How i came to interview this guy though is the strangest thing, usually managers will get in touch and ask for their guys to be interviewed, we arrange a date and get together to do the interview and that’s about it. This guy though he phoned me on his own, i answered and was greeted by the words “YOU HAVE EARNED THE TRUST OF THE GHOST, YOU MAY INTERVIEW ME NOW”. He spoke in a soft gentle tone with a voice that seemed to reverberate around the room, even from the other end of the phone. I have to admit i was slightly aghast but agreed to the interview out of sheer curiosity, could this guy really be a witch doctor? He’s here with me now so let’s find out...

Morgan: Its not every day that i meet a voodoo fighter, or even a witch doctor so can i begin by asking what advantage, if any does the voodoo religion provide you with come fight time?

Raoul: MORGAN.. I AM WITHOUT FEAR. THAT MAN OPPOSITE ME IS JUST A MAN. I SPAR WITH GHOSTS AND SHADOWS. AND BELIEVE ME, I KNOW HOW TO KO A GHOST.

Morgan: How does that work? Well i mean it obviously works as you remain undefeated in your first 4 fights as an MMA fighter. Would you say your finishing power could be acredited to your ghost trainers?

Raoul: IF YOU PRACTICE PUNCHING AND KICKING AT SOMETHING THAT'S BARELY VISIBLE, THAT MOVES AT ENORMOUS SPEED, AND KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE THINKING BEFORE YOU DO, THAT IS TOUGH SPARRING. I HAVE TO BE FASTER, MORE FOCUSSED, MORE ELUSIVE, READY TO APPLY ALL MY POWER AT ANY MOMENT. MY COACHES WERE VOODOO MASTERS BEFORE THEIR DEATHS, SO AS YOU WOULD IMAGINE THEIR KNOWLEDGE IS IMMEASUREABLE SINCE. MORGAN.. THIS IS RARER THAN YOU THINK - A FIGHTER TRAINED BY GHOSTS. I HAVE IN FACT BEEN A WITCH DOCTOR FOR MY PAST SEVEN LIVES. FIGHTING IS JUST WHAT THIS BODY WANTS TO DO, SO THE ANCESTORS AND I WILL PUSH IT TO THE MAXIMUM.

Morgan: You currently fight at 185 but have taken a step up into the 205 division, claiming a TKO Victory over Arvo Lancaster. Do you feel you can beat anyone in any weight class?

Raoul: AVRO SEEMED TO BE MY TOUGHEST OPPONENT. AT THAT STAGE OF OUR LIVES, ON PAPER WE WERE ALMOST IDENTICAL. BUT MY HANDS AND FEET ARE USED TO CONNECTING HARD WITH THE INSUBSTANTIAL AND THE INVISIBLE, AND THAT IS WHAT HE BECAME AFTER OUR FIGHT.

Morgan: Being a witch doctor you must have certain pre fight rituals to help focus your mind for a fight. Would you care to give us an insight into the fight preparation of a voodoo fighter?

Raoul: ONE MONTH BEFORE A FIGHT I DRINK OUR SPECIAL POWER JUICE, A FRESH JUNGLE MIXTURE. I ASTRALLY TRAVEL TO MY TEACHERS AND COMMUNE WITH THEM ON TACTICS AND STRATEGY, ON MY OPPONENT'S FRAILTIES. TECHNICALLY I AM DEAD FOR THE SEVERAL HOURS IT TAKES. THEN MY ASSISTANT BURNS THE APPROPRIATE PLANTS AND I COME BACK INTO THIS WORLD. THEN.. INTENSE TRAINING, MAINLY DURING THE NIGHTS.

Morgan: Finally do you or any of your ghost trainers have a message for your next opponent Jarik Belson or any other potential opponents you may face in the future?

Raoul: I AM SORRY FOR THE INJURIES YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE. I HOPE YOU WILL TRY HARD TO NOT LET YOUR COACHES DOWN AGAIN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Morgan: Ok Raoul.....Oh he’s gone???

And that was that, nothing but an ethereal mist remained in the place he had been sitting no more than 5 seconds previously. I was jotting down his answer and when i looked up he was gone, leaving nothing but the echo of his laughter and the fore mentioned mist. It took me a day or so before i began to feel like myself again after meeting Raoul, he claims to be plugged into the spirit world and an active practitioner of the voodoo religion and after meeting him, i have to say his claims could well be true. As of yet he is unbeaten in 4 trips into the octagon and with the powers of his ancestors ghosts powering him in the octagon i don’t see him losing any time soon? ~I wish Jarik Belson all the best when he faces off against the ghost at NYFN 8: Big Show Live from the Hard Knocks arena, New York on the 28th of August. I will defiantly be watching, all the while keeping a safe distance from The Ghost and his mystical ways. Until next time guys, goodbye.

• Upvote 2

From now on, it's possible to buy shirts and shorts of NY Fight Nights in store.

link : http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4269

Thanks to John Mallon for the design!

if you are proud to be at NYFN, why not buy the clothing and wear it with pride when going to the cage...

Together we will become one hell of a nice org !:)

INTERVIEW WITH DAN STALL

> You are now the top ranked fighter at NYFN after your last win. You have been nothing but impressive. How do you stay unbeaten at high level you think?

I don't believe my last performance was impressive, as I got rocked and lost the last round. Overall I believe my success came from being well-rounded and always thoroughly studying my opponents. They don't know what to expect from me.

> What do you think of your upcoming fight for the title against Raoul "The Ghost" De Muerta (236045)who is also unbeaten?

To be honest I think my last opponent (Todd) posed more threats than Raoul. If you look at his record (Muerta) it seems like he have some real knockout power in his kicks and punches but to be honest he has not fought anyone with at least decent Muay Thai. I'm really confident I will beat him. I will expose his weakness.

> You are both finisher, but Raoul "The Ghost" De Muerta (236045) has won all of his fights by finishing his opponents. Do you think you can deal with his raw finishing power?

Nope, I think he is too strong and I will get knocked out in the first round. Of course I can deal with his power... Let me tell you this, if he fought the guys that I fought Im pretty sure he wouldn't be undefeated. On the other hand, I don't think I would have any problems with his past opponents. None. What does that tell you? Yeah.

> How do you see your future?

TOP 10 P4P and #1 MW.

> How do you like fighting at NYFN?

It's been great so far, no problems at all.

> Do you have one last message for the division?

This division is full of monsters and I would be really happy to defend my title against all of them.

• Upvote 1

NYFN 13 : KLUGE VS RIVERA

04/10/2015 Hard Knocks arena

Main event : Kluge vs Rivera

Both fighter are young promising fighters with a good record and are well -rounded.
It's very interesting to see what gameplan they will come up with to suprise their opponent. Kluge is an excellent boxer with a granite chin and might prove to be a huge challenge to anyone in the division. He also has the ko-power to end fights, which makes for a dangerous combination. 6 of his 7 victories have come by way of (t) KO! Rivera had an impressive last fight against the very dangerous Henley, a bjj black belt. He came out on top with a uninamous decision victory and an impressive performance. Both fighters have ways to finish the fight, so it will be interesting to see how can oppose his will and come out on top. One thing is sure, the one who will get his hand raised will be a damn tough dude!

Co-main event : Barbosa vs D'amato

The co-main is a possible 'fight of the night' candidate for sure. The former 205lbs champ Hector Barbosa is looking to bounce back from his loss by putting on the gloves against dangerous boxer Michael D'amato. Barbosa has the experience, but he'll need to be more than ready against a world class boxer like D'amato! Most of the wins of Barbosa have come by way of (t)KO, but D'amato has a granite chin and is a damn powerful finisher as well. This one is gonna be pure fireworks ladies and gentleman!!

Once again, NY Fight Nights is proud to be presenting you a well balanced and entertaining event.

Buy those tickets, fill the arena and make the arena explode by the noise you make!!

May you all have a great evening!

Good luck to all fighters !

Bjorn O'Donnel (94172)

• Upvote 1

POST EVENT - NYFN 13 : Kluge vs Rivera

The card turned out to be very decent with a lot of finishes and we all know that spectators like those!

And if the main event delivered! wow!!! Both fighters showed a great will to win and big heart. It was an intense stand up battle with a close decision as a result.
It's been a long time since i saw such a good fight. Thanks guys for the great showing.

Coaker Kluge got his hand raised at the end of the fight.

In the co-main , D'amato proved to be one hell of a finisher as he KO'd the former champ Barbosa with a great hook. A highlight reel KO for sure .

FOTN: Kluge vs Rivera
Ko of the night: D'amato

Sub of the night: Von Petro

NY Fight Nights Official Rankings:

It's good to see so many young top talents in the top 20 of the org. All of this is very promising.

Keep up the good work guys!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1405465547dr6mgn.jpg

1 Dan Stall 687
2 Raoul De Muerta 714
3 Mikaiah Rynn 720
4 Elias Al Haddad 930
5 Brent Blackburn 1251
6 Coaker Kluge 1328
7 Sebasti Perreira De Souza 1350
8 Tor Troeng 1447
9 Sewy Cide 1495
10 Nikolai Nation 1556
11 Ben Jonathon 1775
12 Claude LeBlanc 1810
13 Godfrid Haraldsson 1848
14 Rockmeteller Todd 2089
15 Michael D Amato 2240
16 Quentin DeBramalo 2260
17 Johnny Smith 2288
18 Jack Bruce 2429
19 Dax Miller 2518
20 Franco Micheli

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a1.jpg

Mikaiah Rynn

Your rankings are clearly flawed. I should be at the top. 6 straight 1st round KOs. 6!! Agreeing to fight me is like sending livestock to the slaughter. Nobody works harder than me in the gym and you should all fear my boomstick fists.

With a win over Ben Jonathan, you might get the number one spot in the rankings. Show us a good performance again and prove why you should be the number one at NY Fight Nights.

NY FIGHT NIGHTS 14 : SAR VS KALIL

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14125258912014-10-11-NYFN14-01.jpg

Main event : Sar vs Kalil:

The 30 year old KO-artist Sar will be looking to bounce back from two losses at NYFN. His opponent is Kalil, a 21 year old raising Muay Thai prospect who won 6 of his 7 victories by (T)KO and 4 of those by head kick. Don't be surprised if this fight doesn't go to the judges! Kalil his debut was impressive and he will be looking to keep the momentum going. This fight is not only the main event, but also the people's main event. How can the fans possibly lose seeing to KO-fighters going head to head, with mean intentions and very well prepared.

Co-main event : Yak vs Mihailovic :

Yak is a 22 year old mma prodigy who made an impressive debut at NYFN. He has an impressive mma record of 10-2-0 and will be hoping to add an 11th win to that saturday evening. But let's no forget who he is facing: Mihailovic. He is an 22year old KO fighter that loves to get his hands on you. It will be interesting to see how both guys match up and how they will be placed after this fight in the division. I'm looking forward to this fight and think it won't see the judges either.

Danger vs Lamas:

Carlos Danger is a 21 year old fighter with power in his hands. 9 of his 10 victories have come by way of (t)KO. He is also known for his great cardio. Will that make the difference saturday? He will be facing off against Rigoberto Lamas. Lamas is an Island QFC tournament winner and made a good impression while being on the island at a young age. Expect to see him try and submit Danger as Lamas is known for his submission game. It will be interesting to see how both fighters will try to implement their gameplan.

The card is filled with 7 more entertaining bouts. Once again, NY Fight Nights has tried to please all of you fans with a great event.
We are looking forward to welcoming all of you at the Hayashi Lounge New York on saturday.

Weigh-ins are friday at 19h00 and you are welcome to come and take a first look at the fighters.

NYFN 15 : RYNN VS JONATHON

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14125800462014-10-18-NYFN15-01.jpg

Main event: Mikaiah Rynn vs Ben Jonathon :

In the main event, the defending champion Rynn wil face off against number one challenger Jonathon. The challenger is a bjj blackbelt with 8 submission victories on his record. The champion himself is an allround fighter with very good boxing. He will be looking to keep the fight standing at all cost as two of his only 3 career losses have come by way of submission. This is going to be a very nice fight and who gets the win will depend on who can fight his fight. I can't wait to see who will impose his will on his opponent!

Co-main event : Sebasti Perreira de Souza vs Rockmeteller Todd:

Both talented fighters are looking to bounce back from a win. Todd has great ko-power and can finish anyone at any weight class. Guess what, so does De Souza. Both have 7 (t)KO victories. This has all the ingredients for an 'of the night award' . Todd has never lost by (t) KO, but De Souza will be trying to write history. Both can do good business with a win, as they will climb the rankings, both in the division as in the org rankings. I heard from there trainers that they are very much looking forward to this fight and are gonna put on a great show!

As always, NY Fight Nights has once again put together a card full of exciting match ups. This will be a very entertaining evening.

Hayashi's lounge is gonna explode because of all the excitement and noise!

Good luck to all fighters!

BJorn

• Upvote 1

NY Fight Nights 16 : De Muerta vs Stall preview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1411993056nwbwhu.jpg

I'm am extremely proud to present you this card. This event is in my opinion going to be the biggest NY Fight Nights event held so far.
The card is absolutely filled from top to bottom with top fights, killers and entertainers, top level prospects,...

I had such an event in my mind since i took over NYFN and i'm finally here to present it to you all.
Due to some unforeseen private troubles , I wasn't able to write a preview a bit earlier, but i'm going to put a big effort in it and write a preview for the whole card.

Thank you John Mallon for this epic event poster. I love it!

Main event : Raoul De Muerta vs Dan Stall

This is an epic main event battle for the 185lbs title between two unbeaten top prospects. The showdown of the unbeatables will make one guy lose his status as 'unbeatable'. Both guys are still very young, have shown tremendous potential and are absolute killers. The champ De Muerta, (21 years old) has won all of his six pro fights by way of (t)KO and is looking to continue his path of destruction. The challenger Dan Stall , 20 years of age, has won all of his eight pro bouts with five (t)KO finishes. After he already was champion in two other orgs, he is going to give his all to get a third belt and write himself a place in the history books.

THis fight has everything a fight fan can hope for. Two young killers fighting for the belt with both the chance to defend their unbeaten status.

Co- main event : Tor Troeng vs Kyro Maia

In the co-main event of the evening, Troeng is going to face Maia. Troeng is a cold blouded killer who has finished 8 fights by (t)KO and is looking to bounce back from a loss on the NYFN 12 card. He is not going to mess around. I heard his training camp went excellent and he is more than ready to fight. Maia is an excellent all round mma fighter with finishing power as well. He finished 3 opponents already and is eager to add a 4th to that list.

Kolt Ganger vs Matt Hughtes

Ganger is a sensational wrestler with already 3 finishes on his record . He is only 21 years old and is going to try and get the W after his loss in his debut at NYFN.

Matt Hughes is a 23 year old guy with very good boxing credentials. He won 5 of his 6 wins by (t)KO and is eager to get back to the winning column after he was defeated in the fight for the belt. Both guys are going to try and impose their will and this will be an excting battle for sure!

Marcin Sokol vs Jambe De Bois

I'm very much looking forward to this fight as it's a fight between two destroyers. Marcin Sokol is undefeated and has won all of his 6 pro fights by way of (t)KO. speaking of having some killer instinct.... The 20 year old prodigy might be looking to use his boxing skills to confuse the ultratough Jambe De Bois and try to get his seventh consecutive (t)KO finish. De Bois himself is a very dangerous opponent as he has the power to put anyone to sleep and will be more than willing to give Sokol a good night of sleep. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Juan Likehell vs Skreba Reijonen

The battle of the 20 year olds . Likehell lost a tough fight on his last outing at NYFN, but is more than capable of bouncing back by using his excellent ground game. A 20 year old brown belt is very impressive. Facing him is Reijonen, an all rounder with a background in Kickboxing fights. Who willl be able to impose his will in this fight might turn out to be the winner in the end.

Pow Pow vs Johny Rotten

What can i say about Pow Pow that his name doesn't explain already.He is a loaded gun ready to fire. 21 year old, all of his 6 career wins have come by (t)KO .... those are some good ingredients for an excellent fighter. At the other side of the cage on Saturday will be the 20 year old Johny Rotten with real one punch KO-power. Two destoyers, one cage, who knows how this will turn out....

Tytus Romanski vs Burak Mihalev

Romanski is a 20 year old prodigy coming of a draw in his debut at NYFN . I heard he was very dissapointed himself with that result and he has trained like a beast ever since. He has very heavy hands and will be looking to punch the shit out of his opponent Mihalev. Burak Mihalev is 26 years old with a good record of 10-4-0. He is an allround fighter and is also looking for his first win in NY Fight Nights. Who will get his hand raised at the end of the fight?

Refugio Regalado vs Ikaika Nakane

This fight is another encounter between two young prospects. Regalado is a 20year old fighter with exceptional boxing. All of his wins have come by (t)KO. On the other side of the cage we have Nakane. He is very young , 19 , and is also a boxer. He has finishes both of his pro fights by KO.
These two guys are both potential challengers for the 'ko of the night award' if you look at their records. Will they be able to do themselves justice?

Hammer Fist vs Ivan Locke

Both guys are looking to get their first pro fight win and what better place than to do it on NY Fight Nights 16...

Hammer fist is a 20 year old allrounder and it will be interesting to see what gameplan he uses. The same counts for his opponent Ivan Locke. Good preparation for this fight may prove to be the key to victory.

Akop Karakhanyan vs Greg Holsen

Karakhanyan is an excellent young boxer who is very willing to prove his point as a young prospect. At the tender age of 19, he still has a very long career in front of him. Greg Holsen is also a boxer, and has decided that this is going to be his last Mma bout. His career and training didn't went as expected so far and he is going to turn his career into another direction after this fight.

This is going to be an excellent evening filled with entertaining bouts. Don't forget to book your tickets, some are still available.

The UFC card might be good, but we offer updates on the UFC card during the breaks in between fights. There will be highlights of all UFC fights, so nobody will miss that card either ;)

Good luck to all fighters !!

Bjorn

• Upvote 1

TOP RANKED FIGHTERS NY Fight Nights
  • Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872073636034.jpg

"Most Handsome Man Ever to Live" Quentin DeBramalo

I told you all that Tor Troeng was a joke. He has now lost two in a row in a desperate attempt to avoid an inevitable thrashing at my hands. A smart move, he is now so far beneath my notice that I will no longer have to end his pathetic career.

Next week, Richie Price and I go toe-to-toe to see who gets to humiliate the coward, Nicki Nation if he sneaks past the jobber that no one has ever heard of. Either way, respectability will soon be restored to this crooked sham of an org.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a1.jpg

Mikaiah Rynn

"This org should offer a cash prize to the first fighter who makes it to round 2 against me. Beast has skills, no doubt, but I hope your chin is as tough as your mouth."

If i gave cash to the first one that gets to round 2 with you, i would encourage your opponents to control and try not to finish or to get finished in the first. Let's face it, who wants that...? Thumbs up for the great things you have done so far! Keep up the good work and you might become the first NY Fight Nights Hall of Fame inductee:)

NYFN 17 : Nation vs Al Haddad preview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/14127959852014-11-01-NYFN17-01.jpg

On the first of November 2014, NY FIght Nights 17 is going to take place. New York's Hayashi's Lounge is the place to be!
The event will start with one minute of silence to remember all those people we have lost over the years.

Main event : Nation vs Al Haddad:

The 155lbs kingpin Nikolai Nation is on an eight fight winning streak with 5 of those coming by way of (t)KO. This man needs no introduction to all of you mma fans. He is the undisputed , undefeated lightweight champion. After an impressive win over Matt Hughes in his last outing, he is now going to face off against Elias Al Haddad. This 24 year old prodigy is eager to get his revenge and defeat the champ. Since he lost the title fight against Nation, he won two uninamious decision victories over top opponents. As the current undefeated champ and with already a win over him, Nation goes into this fight as the favorite. But don't be fooled by this. Don't take Al Haddad lightly or you going to have made a big mistake.

Co-main event : Haraldsson vs Joseph:

What a co-main event we have put together for you guys! Two of the biggest killers and top young talents of the 205lbs division are going face to face in an ultimate battle. Godfrid Haraldsson is a 20 year old Muay Thai specialist with a granite chin and some Overeemesque knees to go with it. He is very talented and is a danger to anyone in the division. His record is an excellent 4-0-0. HIs opponent makes his long awaited NY Fight Nights debut. AJ is a very gifted striker , who has some remarkable tricks up his sleeves to end a fight. This 23 year old also has a perfect record of 4-0-0 with an amazing 3 KO victories ! I would be amazed if this fight goes to the judges, but honestly, i wouldn't mind as it is going to be one hell of a fight no matter how long it goes on!

The rest of the card is filled with entertaining , top level fights. De Bramalo and Price are fighting for the number one contender spot, so let's hope that they are motivated and ready for fireworks. The Miller vs Stone fight is also a fight to look out for as two top talents are going to battle.

I look forward to welcoming all of you on Saturday evening. First drink is on me ! :)