IFA 135lbs creation league

JB90

135 lbs division .

18 years old only. I want all fighters to stay after the tournament if possible

Contracts will be 3k/3k/3k and 7 fights long . After group stage is over , new contracts will be sent .

12 participants

6 fighters in a group

Each fighter will face each fighter in their group. (5 group matches each)

Top 2 from each group progress to semi finals

Creation date will be mailed to all managers when the tournament is filled.

You can test and train as much as you like for 3 weeks

2 weeks between fights to help with I juries and cuts .

3 points for a win

1 point for a draw

0 for a loss.

1 bonus point if you win by knockout /submission

500k to the winner plus becomes champion

Any money donated will go towards certain awards (e.g best ko, sub)

Let's make 135 great

1.Prince Mitchell (116394)

2.Raichu Kong (117362)

3.Owen Hitman (126363)

4.Master Tessin (124340)

5.D. Winger (119940)

6.Alfred Winterbottom II (118115)

7.Marcus Peters (126512)

8.Eric Jackson (117920)

9.Captain Spaulding (804)

10.Aylib 2.0 (49291)

11. Beau Banks (22783)

Creation date - Wednesday 8th May

Fighter confirmed by Friday 24th May

First round of fights Friday 31st May

• Upvote 1

I'm just curious...is there a reason for the creation being 3 weeks after the last spot is filled? Why not like 1 week with a set date? Like I said, just curious. I mean, if this thing fills up later today, the only real reason I would see having to wait would be to allow someone to free up a slot if they had to wait X amount of days....

• Upvote 1

I'm just curious...is there a reason for the creation being 3 weeks after the last spot is filled? Why not like 1 week with a set date? Like I said, just curious. I mean, if this thing fills up later today, the only real reason I would see having to wait would be to allow someone to free up a slot if they had to wait X amount of days....

Just so they can train a little bit longer . I want the fighters to have a future here. So no rush in pushing them straight in. It can be 2 weeks if everyone would like it sooner ?

Just so they can train a little bit longer . I want the fighters to have a future here. So no rush in pushing them straight in. It can be 2 weeks if everyone would like it sooner ?

wait is it that creation of fighter starts 3 weeks after this is filled...so if it filled today 5/5 we couldn't create until 5/26 or would we be able to create once its filled and have 3 weeks of training before a first fight?

wait is it that creation of fighter starts 3 weeks after this is filled...so if it filled today 5/5 we couldn't create until 5/26 or would we be able to create once its filled and have 3 weeks of training before a first fight?

Once it's filled I'll mail all managers and say the creation date is the next day . Then you have 3 weeks to test/ train your fighters . Then the league will start

• Upvote 1

Once it's filled I'll mail all managers and say the creation date is the next day . Then you have 3 weeks to test/ train your fighters . Then the league will start

awesome...that cleared that up for me...The way I read it was that creation was 3 weeks after filling up, so I thought we were gonna have to wait 3 weeks longer haha. well I think we'll be full up before you know it.